PDA

View Full Version : Breeding star exchange

Bill Harrison
06-29-2015, 08:48 PM
My apologies if something like this has already been suggested, but I felt I should bring it up.

I have a veritable menagerie of bronze stars gathering dust in my inventory, with no meaningful way to use them most of the time. I'd like to suggest that players be able to "trade up" their starts, so that we can make use of all of these. As an example, it might take twenty or thirty bronze stars to combine into a silver star, and ten silver stars to combine into a gold star.

The Nam
06-29-2015, 11:59 PM
Psycaptain here: this suggestion had already suggested (like 2 day ago)(sr my bad english)

Grim Jack
06-30-2015, 04:56 AM
My apologies if something like this has already been suggested, but I felt I should bring it up.

I have a veritable menagerie of bronze stars gathering dust in my inventory, with no meaningful way to use them most of the time. I'd like to suggest that players be able to "trade up" their starts, so that we can make use of all of these. As an example, it might take twenty or thirty bronze stars to combine into a silver star, and ten silver stars to combine into a gold star.

I feel your pain. I too have more Bronze stars than I'll ever use. I hope one day we'll be able to sell elite versions of muts at a higher price, that way they'll be worth something to those of us who have a plethora!

Matthew Sherry
07-01-2015, 12:20 AM
I feel your pain. I too have more Bronze stars than I'll ever use. I hope one day we'll be able to sell elite versions of muts at a higher price, that way they'll be worth something to those of us who have a plethora!

I don't get why we can't recycle stars. Why can't I combine 5 bronze stars for a silver and 2 silvers for a gold?

Grim Jack
07-01-2015, 03:55 AM
I don't get why we can't recycle stars. Why can't I combine 5 bronze stars for a silver and 2 silvers for a gold?

I could only guess. If it is something that's being considered for the future, my guess is it's a low priority.