PDA

View Full Version : another reactor will come soon

Wolf Al Harez
12-07-2013, 09:26 AM
in the mutopedia theres 5 mutant thats have reactor skin they are : robot,terrordoll,bushi,nordic knightmare,and dracus nobilis

so i guess they will replace steampunk soon i just say this so other players know

sorry if i spelled something wrong

Blaskievics Roland
12-07-2013, 11:39 AM
Until they will release thoose skins,will pass 1 month so don't be exited yet.

'' It's a pleasure to play a game,get strong in that game,get powerful in that game,BUT you get more satisfaction
when you help someone to become more powerful.Always help somebody if you can! It's a honor to do that! "

Wolf Al Harez
12-07-2013, 11:48 AM
1 month = 4 tokans

i guess it is not a good idea to waste tokans on steampunk unless you have 4 of them

Blaskievics Roland
12-07-2013, 01:14 PM
umm...it says "token" not tokan but whatever,and in 1 month...let me calculate....you can get up to 6 tokens from the tournament+PVE so don't waste them,new mutants coming soon tho thoose who have patience.

'' It's a pleasure to play a game,get strong in that game,get powerful in that game,BUT you get more satisfaction
when you help someone to become more powerful.Always help somebody if you can! It's a honor to do that! "

Shawn BM
12-07-2013, 01:58 PM
I m gonna try super-heroes instead of punk.

Blaskievics Roland
12-07-2013, 04:55 PM
Mee too...They are WAY more powerful

Damian Van Selm
12-08-2013, 12:15 AM
This will probably be the next Reactor Skin set

Wolf Al Harez
12-08-2013, 02:31 AM
umm...it says "token" not tokan but whatever,and in 1 month...let me calculate....you can get up to 6 tokens from the tournament+PVE so don't waste them,new mutants coming soon tho thoose who have patience.

im sorry i have bad English

and you can got only 2 token from pvp+pve every two weeks thats means you can only got 4 every month (unless you got lucky in jackpots )

Markus Walter
12-08-2013, 08:44 AM
You can get more since Kobojo gives them also as present every now and then. I guess if they make new reactors then a lot of new reactor token gifts will come too. My main hope is for the gargoyle anyways since that Japan thing doesn't really interest me.

Blaskievics Roland
12-08-2013, 08:48 AM
Yeah,let's hope that kobojo will give some gifts with tokens!

Blaskievics Roland
12-08-2013, 08:50 AM
When I sad "up to 6 tokens" I included the luck,gifts,slots,PVE,PVP so with theese factors you can get even more than 6 tokens,IF you are lucky

Wolf Al Harez
12-08-2013, 01:13 PM
yeah i guess if you were lucky you can got 6+ but if you wasnt lucky you can only got 4+challenge tokens

Benjamin Wilton
12-13-2013, 05:56 PM
they should maybe do a 50% sale on next set