PDA

View Full Version : [MGG Official] Update: Platinum Mutants

[K] Hugo
07-13-2015, 10:36 AM
Dear Psy Captains,

Welcome to our latest patch notes! Here you can find all the information regarding MGG’s upcoming update and the latest optimizations!

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/525341forumplatiniumen.png

PLATINUM MUTANTS
Expected release date: July 15nd 2015 (May be postponed)

You are already perfectly acquainted with our Bronze, Silver and Gold stars. We are proud to unveil a brand new evolution to strive for: the Platinum star!

What is the difference between a Gold and Platinum mutant?

While a Gold mutant is 75% stronger than its basic version, the Platinum version is 100% more powerful!
Furthermore, Platinum versions of a mutant have an exclusive skin!

How do I get a Platinum mutant?

A Platinum mutant is obtained using a new process called "Fusion". When you fuse 2 identical Gold mutants, both level 30 or more, you get a platinum mutant. Also, a fusion cannot be failed! If you fuse 2 Gold enforcers, you will obtain a Platinum enforcer (100% chance).
Note: The 2 Gold mutants are destroyed in the process!

What If the two Gold mutants I want to fuse are equipped with Orbs? Are they destroyed as well?

Don't fret, Psy Captain! When you go through the Fusion process you will have the chance to keep some of the orbs equipped on the Gold mutants you put together. All you have to do is choose which ones you want to apply on your brand new Platinum mutant.

Is there a Platinum version available for all the mutants?

Not so fast, Psy Captain! :) Here are the 6 mutants which will be, initially, available in Platinum version: Enforcer, Deus Machina, Haggis, Apex, and 2 others which we will reveal later! These mutants have been chosen according to their popularity amongst our players and also to ensure that as many Psy Captains as possible get to enjoy this new feature. However, our long term plan is to release Platinum versions of mutants on a regular basis, ensuring a progressive implementation of the feature in the game.

Note: Mutants coming from a Reactor collection are not eligible to become Platinum (for example the Enforcer from the Super Heroes collection).

SPECIAL BONUS
A new mutant will be released for this special occasion and we are happy to let you know that this awesome creature will obtainable in Platinum version!

Join this discussion thread and send us any questions you may have pertaining to this update! As always, we will be looking forward to your suggestions and constructive criticism!

Regards,
The MGG Team

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
07-13-2015, 11:06 AM
But can you fix Space Princess' platinum form it hurt my eyes *_*
Brown/Black skin must be Bronze Mutant's skin not the platinum one.
And i have a question.If we fail breed a platinum mutants that we want will and discard the result will the 2 parents died?
Example:Breed 2 Gold PX27 and we got a platinum Enforcer and we discard it.Will the 2 PX27 died if we discard it?

[K] Hugo
07-13-2015, 11:24 AM
Hey Prabu, a fusion cannot be failed. If you fuse 2 Gold Enforcer, you will get a Platinum Enforcer (100% chance).
Just added this information to the Patch Notes, thanks for raising that question!

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
07-13-2015, 11:37 AM
Hugo;30560']Hey Prabu, a fusion cannot be failed. If you fuse 2 Gold Enforcer, you will get a Platinum Enforcer (100% chance).
Just added this information to the Patch Notes, thanks for raising that question!

And 2 more question.Will the reactor bosses' star changed from gold into platinum?(Neo Urban,Marvelous,Hanzo,etch).Because they deserve to be platinum mutants since they're overpower some Gold Mutants
2nd Question:Can you change Space Princess' skin color?

Ashik Rafeek
07-13-2015, 11:48 AM
What if i breed a Enforcer and a Dezinger ? What will be the result ?

Zero
07-13-2015, 12:29 PM
And 2 more question.Will the reactor bosses' star changed from gold into platinum?(Neo Urban,Marvelous,Hanzo,etch).Because they deserve to be platinum mutants since they're overpower some Gold Mutants?

This. It would be awesome of reactor exclusive mutants could have platinum versions as well. Otherwise they will be obsolete and not worth leveling anymore.

Denis Todorovi?
07-13-2015, 12:30 PM
how can I go back too lv. 29 coz orbs now platinum stars, I dont like it like the rest of players. its too much! Can u some how degrade me plz?

Denis Todorovi?
07-13-2015, 12:31 PM
and i dont need credits for buyed levels, just put me back on lv 29

Emimon
07-13-2015, 01:00 PM
Some questions:
1.-If we fuse 2 level 30 apex what is going to be the result?
A level 1 platinum Apex or a level 30 Apex?
If the answer is the first, i suggest you to add a +300%XP power; leveling a mutant from level 0 to 30 its relatively easy with a +200%Xp,but think about players with high evos (More than 40) level up a mutant from level 30 to 40 its very hard, not to mention those players with evo +100

2.-Platinum Stars are going to be obtainable as prizes from PVE and PVP? or they are going to be exclusive from the shop?

3.-Can you let us customize the skin of our new platinum mutants? some mutants look perfect with their gold star version, and i have the feeling some platinum star mutants may not look so good

David Deal
07-13-2015, 01:13 PM
The question we all have is what about no star gold equivalents and reactor mutants/gold no breedable mutants. I understand the limited release to work it out, but please communicate there may a need to check mutant attributes to allow fusion on these type of mutants. Also to make mutants like King Louise XIII have a gold star instead of it's no star status if the intention is to let us continue to use these mutants in the meta game going into the future.

[K] Hugo
07-13-2015, 01:17 PM
And 2 more question.Will the reactor bosses' star changed from gold into platinum?(Neo Urban,Marvelous,Hanzo,etch).Because they deserve to be platinum mutants since they're overpower some Gold Mutants
2nd Question:Can you change Space Princess' skin color?

This is not in our plans as of today. I will transfer your suggestions though!

What if i breed a Enforcer and a Dezinger ? What will be the result ?

You cannot do that, the game only allow you to fuse two identical mutant (for example 2 Apex) to obtain 1 platinum version of it (same mutant)

Some questions:
1.-If we fuse 2 level 30 apex what is going to be the result?
A level 1 platinum Apex or a level 30 Apex?
If the answer is the first, i suggest you to add a +300%XP power; leveling a mutant from level 0 to 30 its relatively easy with a +200%Xp,but think about players with high evos (More than 40) level up a mutant from level 30 to 40 its very hard, not to mention those players with evo +100

2.-Platinum Stars are going to be obtainable as prizes from PVE and PVP? or they are going to be exclusive from the shop?

3.-Can you let us customize the skin of our new platinum mutants? some mutants look perfect with their gold star version, and i have the feeling some platinum star mutants may not look so good

1. A level 1 Apex. I transfer your suggestion too!

2. This may be a possibility, but as of today these brand new powerful stars will only be available in the shop.

3. Thank you for your suggestion i'll transfer that to the team!

The question we all have is what about no star gold equivalents and reactor mutants/gold no breedable mutants. I understand the limited release to work it out, but please communicate there may a need to check mutant attributes to allow fusion on these type of mutants. Also to make mutants like King Louise XIII have a gold star instead of it's no star status if the intention is to let us continue to use these mutants in the meta game going into the future.

David, that is a very interesting question! Maybe the developers put some thought into it already, but i'll make sure to raise as soon as possible.

Mohamed Elsaid Moanes
07-13-2015, 01:52 PM
what if i breed enforcer with another mutant that has one of the two genes or both of them !!

[K] Hugo
07-13-2015, 01:57 PM
what if i breed enforcer with another mutant that has one of the two genes or both of them !!

As said previously to Ashik: You cannot do that, the game only allow you to fuse two identical mutant (for example 2 Apex) to obtain 1 platinum version of it (same mutant)

Micha? Mym Mogi?ko
07-13-2015, 01:59 PM
Dude, read carefully before you ask.

My question/sugestion:
I didn't see any informations about what happens with stars, so a belive they are destroyed like fused mutants.
Since gold stars arent so easy to obtain, it would be nice, if after fusing those stars would be recover (or at least one of them).
And maybe there should be an option to fuse silver star mutants to obtain same gold mutant (with 100% chance) or an option to fuse stars themselves.
Thanks.

Rajarshi Rish Chakraborty
07-13-2015, 02:06 PM
sir is dr any way we could buy gold wd debit cards frm india???

Mohamed Elsaid Moanes
07-13-2015, 02:10 PM
Hugo;30579']As said previously to Ashik: You cannot do that, the game only allow you to fuse two identical mutant (for example 2 Apex) to obtain 1 platinum version of it (same mutant)

yeah i just read that i totally understand now that gonna be amazing just one more question how we will obtain a platinum star will be released in shop or gonna be obtainable as a reward !!

Mateusz Morawa
07-13-2015, 02:10 PM
You know platinum stars destroy the game ? . why you dont make trade between players ? ( i give you oriax you give me silver enforcer ) . when you deploys platinum stars to the game me and my friends dont play anymore that game ? why platinum stars suck .

Justin Schauwecker
07-13-2015, 02:14 PM
After the platinum mutants are released, is there any way of obtaining platinum stars later on? Also, is there going to be a special building required to fuse the mutants together?

Aesarius Shepherd
07-13-2015, 02:16 PM
question is a little off topic, excuse me.
Could be available mutants / reactors Soviet themes?

john mentex
07-13-2015, 02:20 PM
Hey what about my tengu platinum version?

john mentex
07-13-2015, 02:22 PM
My platinum mutants list: tengu, star trooper, wrenchfury and apex!

Raphael Marcelino
07-13-2015, 02:24 PM
Can you explain more of this new process called "fusion"?

Mohamed Elsaid Moanes
07-13-2015, 02:27 PM
sir is dr any way we could buy gold wd debit cards frm india???

sorry bro i asked twice before i read any of your replies now i understant but there are a question that no one asked before how many orbs can be equiped to platinum mutant i guess it must be more than three orbs since it's a platinum mutant

Hannes Spieler
07-13-2015, 02:31 PM
At first, thanks for the upcoming patchnotes. I am a bit sad, that there will be only 6 Mutants at first. But i can understand it a bit, we have so many Mutants, many of them more used, others less used and you want to bring the new feature out as soon as possible. Thats a good thing.

Now i'll come to my questions.
1. Can i breed a Plat Mutant (lvl 20+) + Silver Mutant (lvl 20+) with a gold star so i get a Gold Mutant out of it? Because if not, i'll have to make sure, to get enough Gold Mutants to be sure i don't Fuse me a Mutant out of the breeding cycle.^^

2. Will the Mutants which are not breedable (Zodiac, Reaktor Rewards, R'n'R, Louis, George, Abe, and so on...) get a Power up? (not yet but perhaps in the future?) So they won't be unusable at a certain Evo Level or can't be any competition to a Platinum Mutant.

3. When the Taglist Bug getting fixed?
4. Or the bug with certain Mutants do not have the 10% Legendary boost (like Dragons' Mother)
(( Both bugs i already told the Support in May. they still are here. For example: Life Dragons' Mother Evo 43: 7628. Life Parasite Queen Evo 43: 7673, Life Sirena Evo 43: 8490 all have the same speed, the attack has its boost and no orbs are on these Mutants ;-) )

Thanks in advance for your answer!

Owais Kamal
07-13-2015, 03:15 PM
Hugo;30552']Dear Psy Captains,

Welcome to our latest patch notes! Here you can find all the information regarding MGG’s upcoming update and the latest optimizations!

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/525341forumplatiniumen.png

PLATINUM MUTANTS
Expected release date: July 15nd 2015 (May be postponed)

Join this discussion thread and send us any questions you may have pertaining to this update! As always, we will be looking forward to your suggestions and constructive criticism!

Regards,
The MGG Team

will a new building be introduced to fuse mutants?

Bienvenido Ayong
07-13-2015, 03:22 PM
can we fuse a gold enforcer and a reactor enforcer???

Derek Ducharme
07-13-2015, 03:32 PM
Dear Kobojo, in light of this new update, I would then suggest that you make it possible to sort by duplicates when we're viewing our mutants. We have by level, speed, name, so on and so forth, but it would be very useful, moving forward to sort by duplicate mutant. Also since we're at it, on the web version it would be very useful to be able to also hide or show types of mutants, like that of the phone app version. In the phone app version I can select whether or not I want to see mutants with or without stars like Silver or Bronze which we can't do in the web version. Thanks.

Zalgo Junior
07-13-2015, 03:35 PM
1:Since the usual legendary mutants cost +1000 gold and now the appearance of these platium stars wouldn't it be more wise to settle for a well balanced system that all players might enjoy?Since the gaming basis of this game is divided by rarely playing, casuals, and daily none stop players the devide is rather unbalanced since a casual player might not be able to buy a gold mutant but might still want it,same for the rarely playing while in the mean time a daily "hardcore" player may by most of these via money or gold forges.So my suggestion is can the types be balanced via say all being sold on a different amount of credits or sell of the lesser version of the mutants for cheaper praises, that pending a good 100-200 gold is fair for the normal versions advisable via the gold is usually one of the most hardest things to get.That or at least make it at least a bit more easy to get because the slot machine rarely gives anything beside credits or med packs which are 28% of the time.
2:While the leveling and stars increase I find It'd be rather nice if we want for instance to sell a mutant to have an increased praise on it mostly via the fact that most stars (+silver and up) and rare to get but if we don't wish to have the mutant we'd sell it on a normal selling line even if it golden platium or silver.And a Mutant trade center isn't avaible which might be quite handy, so that would be usefull in most.
3:(a suggestion as to you that would be most likely enjoyed by most players celebrating your sucess on this breakthrough)Since the new platium stars are out I'd be nice if there was a nice post in which You'd give an unusual gift something more exotic like a few reactors tokens a good amount of gold or another med kit machine or similar,also a 4th slot on the incubator machine would be nice since the extensive growth of the game is constant it's a big hard to keep in track with 3 slots as silly as it may sound.

Isha
07-13-2015, 03:46 PM
can we fuse a gold enforcer and a reactor enforcer???

This is what I want to know.

ToXiN
07-13-2015, 04:11 PM
Enforcer, Deus Machina, Haggis, Apex, and 2 others. These mutants have been chosen according to their popularity amongst our players and also to ensure that as many Psy Captains as possible get to enjoy this new feature.
Oh you guys... :)

Why? Why are you doing this? Do I have to be the bad guy here who clears things up?

Enforcer? Deus? Really? They are popular among the low level players, who will NEVER (or long-long months from now) obtain a platinum star.
Almost nobody is using a "regular" mutant, since they are BAD. You can only attach 1 orb on them and they are 10% weaker than a legendry or PvP mutant.

You should have checked the popularity among those players, who can afford a platinum star. Even if someone uses real money to buy them, they are no longer low level, since they buy themselves into the high level circle.

Statistics. Get to know it better.

Micha? Mym Mogi?ko
07-13-2015, 04:24 PM

Why? Why are you doing this? Do I have to be the bad guy here who clears things up?

Enforcer? Deus? Really? They are popular among the low level players, who will NEVER (or long-long months from now) obtain a platinum star.
Almost nobody is using a "regular" mutant, since they are BAD. You can only attach 1 orb on them and they are 10% weaker than a legendry or PvP mutant.

You should have checked the popularity among those players, who can afford a platinum star. Even if someone uses real money to buy them, they are no longer low level, since they buy themselves into the high level circle.

That is so true :(
Besides i think breeding platinum enforcer is a waste of star, at least at this moment. Maybe later when there will be platinum bingo someone will breed them :P

Benjamin Wilton
07-13-2015, 04:27 PM
This is what I want to know.

yes as it is enforcer + enforcer

Isha
07-13-2015, 05:20 PM
yes as it is enforcer + enforcer

Then, if possible, my choice would be platinum terrordoll.

Matthew Sherry
07-13-2015, 06:48 PM
If I have an Apex with 3 orbs can I choose to keep all 3 orbs when going to Platinum?

john mentex
07-13-2015, 06:56 PM
Hey kobojo dont forget the wrenchfury, tengu and star trooper for platinum please! I am a 52evo player!!!

Viorel Pascan Min
07-13-2015, 07:10 PM
The fusion will work with 2 silver mutants,or bronze?Like 2 bronze Deus Machina will result 1 Silver Deus Machina?

Shawn Crumrine
07-13-2015, 07:32 PM
Are you going to have something for Trading Stars up? I have 500 Bronze and nothing to do with those. Be nice to trade up to gold or Plat.

Karl
07-13-2015, 08:31 PM
Dear Kobojo,
have you ever heard of the golden rule of games: NEVER SELL POWER!

To provide the platinum stars only via the shop, will be ruining the game.

The Nam
07-14-2015, 03:12 AM
What? i thought it gonna be more of platinum mutant
See .this is what happen when they release platinum star too soon (sr for bad english)

Matthew T. Rose
07-14-2015, 03:51 AM
What is this fusion process you need to explain that in the patch notes

Mailson Soares
07-14-2015, 07:03 AM
I'm sure Kobojo will present each player with a platinum star, just not ...

Kamil FelVoid Skorupa
07-14-2015, 09:06 AM
This is bad idea .... Legendary mutants are stronger and have more slots for orbs... so Enforcer Platinum will be weak vs Apex Platinum, such other mutants power balace is ruined well and with that Platinum fusion a bit more time ! This fusion wil cost gold, right? Insane costy prices in shop for now and then more to pay for what, silly platinum mutant to be conpetetive in pvp? Orbs are to costy and why we cannot to unequip them? How many orbs when fuse will we get back? The exclusive mutants like Valkyrie can have only one orb! This is rude...lol

PEnemy
07-14-2015, 09:23 AM
Dear MGG Team,
With the release of the platinum stars you kill the most deadly reactor bosses. In PVP often I use them.

Nameles
07-14-2015, 12:34 PM
I got two suggestions for you to reconsider
1. When you are already introducing ,,fusion" you could find a way for us to fuse stars to higher lvl bronze->silver->gold->platinum-> in some respectable ratio.
2. In order to obtain platinum stars you should implement 10 more stages in PvE event, that will cost for example 25 passes, with platinum star as final prize.

supes
07-14-2015, 01:18 PM
Get the thor version out soone

john mentex
07-14-2015, 01:34 PM
I think that new platinum heroes could have diferent atacks. Thor for example, he could hit his hammer in the ground and spread the atack! We want inovation!

Jack Jones
07-14-2015, 10:07 PM
yawn.........

supes
07-14-2015, 10:36 PM
now now lets not ask too much out of dear old kobojo more updates means more oportunity for the game to crash and it crashes too muche already

Sean Picha
07-14-2015, 11:29 PM
I see that most legendary or PvP mutants that are new are coming out at 105% to compensate for Platinum Stars. The mutants you had already made keep 110% stats. My question is when you fuse to Gold mutants together will it disappear out of the gold bingo sheets so if you hadn't collected that reward and you fuse to golds together and make a platinum will you lose your gold bingo sheet progress. Also I am guessing that the new Platinum mutants will all have three orbs slots minimum. So rare and normal mutants in platinum form will be 200% and legendary or PvP will be 210%.

yingwangytz
07-15-2015, 03:25 AM
my sentiment exactly...
to me, high priority are X27, Tengu, Buranka etc. Apex is actually ok for large amount of DB fans and it is still useful sometimes during high level PVP fights, but i really don't agree with Haggis, Deus and Enforcer.

Zero
07-15-2015, 05:32 AM
I see that most legendary or PvP mutants that are new are coming out at 105% to compensate for Platinum Stars. The mutants you had already made keep 110% stats. My question is when you fuse to Gold mutants together will it disappear out of the gold bingo sheets so if you hadn't collected that reward and you fuse to golds together and make a platinum will you lose your gold bingo sheet progress. Also I am guessing that the new Platinum mutants will all have three orbs slots minimum. So rare and normal mutants in platinum form will be 200% and legendary or PvP will be 210%.

I have also been noticing this, do you know when it started to happen? Which mutant saw the stat nerf first?

Teodor
07-15-2015, 12:56 PM
{(ALL MUTANTS TO GO PLATINUM FROM START THE EASY WAY)}
Hi, To launch all Mutants from start in the new (Platinum) is easy :) just launch them with the same skin like the Gold mutants or just (enhance their colors or add an Platinum Aureola/aura around them for the new Platinum mutants)... and just change the status to all mutants from 75 to 100%...
And later you could complete the new skins...
This way all mutants could go (Platinum) right after you finish the status changes or others features until skins will be ready right ? :)
COOOLLLL ??? :) GL

Micha? Mym Mogi?ko
07-15-2015, 05:29 PM
Didnt see any answer for last two days :(

Joseph Roxberry
07-15-2015, 07:33 PM
2 questions. 1 What happens if you try to fuse 2 mutants not on the list? (ie 2 Buranka) 2.If releases are based on popularity then Britany and Buranka should be out VERY soon. Any guestimates on how long that will be?

john mentex
07-15-2015, 08:15 PM
2 questions. 1 What happens if you try to fuse 2 mutants not on the list? (ie 2 Buranka) 2.If releases are based on popularity then Britany and Buranka should be out VERY soon. Any guestimates on how long that will be?

Nothing heapens! 2. Yeah buranka is very popular!

Karl
07-15-2015, 08:52 PM
Can someone tell me, what the first reward of the platinum mission was. Was it a platinum star? I thought so, but didn't get it.

@all: You can only fuse platinum ready mutants to platinum mutants. Everything else does not work.

john mentex
07-15-2015, 11:34 PM
Actualy i dont know what i did to acomplish the first mission. I gain gold bars, but i dont know how much it was!

William Sydney
07-16-2015, 04:33 AM
You will get a Dezinger since Platinum Dezingers have not been released yet. There is also a small possibility you could get other mutants.

Im in supra division.

john mentex
07-16-2015, 02:00 PM
Whats going on? Apex canot give life to another apex??? I have breed apex with apex and apex with nordic n. Twice each. It was born gold silver surfer and bount bug! Dam. I have spent 4 gold stars!

Micha? Mym Mogi?ko
07-16-2015, 02:18 PM
Maybe You are just unlucky :P

john mentex
07-16-2015, 02:45 PM
Maybe You are just unlucky :P

Yeah i guess so! Because they used to be the correct parents!

Jack Jones
07-16-2015, 09:26 PM
Not completing third mission as the only mutant which maybe slightly worthwhile is the haggis and at 1000 gold per star, the end of the game is in sight. This is a rash attempt by kobojo to rake in as much money as they can before the game finishes. 3 years is the standard length of a decent fb game and i will be suprised if this game makes it that far.............. ok back on track until decent mutants people use in pvp are released i think i will save these overpriced stars.

lets be honest here if kobojo were being decent and honest they would have put at least 1 mutant up people would use in pvp...... instead you get a load of crap mutants you would never consider using, but the dumb players are being sold on the new star....... it is only a 25% gain on gold and i don't see any really worth it. This game is becoming a complete joke...... its not even pay to play anymore, its just lets offer some stuff and see who buys it. Please kobojo get it back on track and sort your shit out you are ruining this game.

5500 gold for a platinum enforcer ARE YOU PEOPLE FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why not just make a link which goes 'Click here and for £500 per month we will give you everything in the game you want' Kobojo you are a joke, just sunset the game now and stop being a bunch of ............................................. left blank so howard doesn't have to edit it.:confusion:

Micha? Mym Mogi?ko
07-17-2015, 11:52 AM
5500 gold for a platinum enforcer ARE YOU PEOPLE FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This really was a sad joke ...

Michael Walsh
07-17-2015, 02:38 PM
I have a simple question.Will more mutants be added to the platinum series as time goes on? Not just newer mutants like King Steven, but ones that have been around like martian marauder or Humongous (to pick two at random) to add to it? Or maybe even all of them? If you could do that Kobojo, that would be great.

I see someone said something about Platinum Dezingers. Haven't seen anything about that, the only Platinums I know of are: Apex, Deus Machina, Dragons' Mother, Enforcer, Haggis, King Steven, and Lichlock. More isn't necessary, it's your code Kobojo, your rules, but a lot of us would like to see all the mutants capable of getting a platinum.

Any answer from you, Kobojo, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

[K] Pogolina
07-17-2015, 03:12 PM
For all the Psy Captains struggling with the fusion process, there 2 specific situations which must be taken into consideration:

* Reactor mutants cannot go through the fusion process.
* Not every mutant in the game has been released in platinum version. However, our long term plan is to release these on a regular basis, ensuring a progressive implementation of the feature in the game.

I have a simple question.Will more mutants be added to the platinum series as time goes on? Not just newer mutants like King Steven, but ones that have been around like martian marauder or Humongous (to pick two at random) to add to it? Or maybe even all of them? If you could do that Kobojo, that would be great.

Hey Michael,

Feel free to leave us some names of mutants you'd like to see implemented as soon as possible. We're more than happy to forward your feedback to the responsible team!

Cheers,
A

The Nam
07-17-2015, 03:55 PM
Pogolina;30889']For all the Psy Captains struggling with the fusion process, there 2 specific situations which must be taken into consideration:

* Reactor mutants cannot go through the fusion process.
* Not every mutant in the game has been released in platinum version. However, our long term plan is to release these on a regular basis, ensuring a progressive implementation of the feature in the game.

Hey Michael,

Feel free to leave us some names of mutants you'd like to see implemented as soon as possible. We're more than happy to forward your feedback to the responsible team!

Cheers,
A

I think u guy need to focus on release platinum star skin for older mutant
Making too much new mutant now will cost player leaving the game.... (sr for bad english)
Plz make that long term plan into a short term plan . I dont want to wait it too much mutant !

Zero
07-17-2015, 04:56 PM
I would still very much appreciate a Platinum version for Reactor Exclusive Gold Star mutants like Mr Marvelous, Gargantus, Ivory Hanzo, Galactic Emperor, Sun-Duke and Neo-Urban XIII....

Michael Walsh
07-17-2015, 05:09 PM
Hey Michael,

Cheers,
A

Just thinking out loud here: I'm sure that you have a list of what mutants have bred duplicates in the Breeding center most often. Why not start with those ones? I'm not sure what those particular mutants would be, though I have an idea, but using that as a base might not be a bad idea.

Then again I'm sure there are plenty of people who would love to see Buck Maurice, Brittany, and Buranka get the treatment first.

Personally I'd semi-randomize, making sure that how many ever you do, that one mutant each per Genre and/or ability gets rolled out with each wave of the roll out. Which sounds to me like it would fit well with the general direction you are going from your earlier statement:

...our long term plan is to release these on a regular basis, ensuring a progressive implementation of the feature in the game.

With hopes of, in a few months, having every mutant have platinum availability.

You are, as always, awesome. Thanks! Have a good one!

combro82
07-17-2015, 06:29 PM
Pogolina;30889']

Cheers,
A

Autonorush, Galactic Guardian. Space Hunter, Buck Maurice, Wampara... plus Reactor Mutants,like Ivory Hanzo, and Zeus

Joseph Roxberry
07-17-2015, 06:32 PM
Which mutants to be releases as platinum.....Britany please!

Jack Jones
07-17-2015, 07:21 PM
Britany, buranka, tengu, x27, ceres

john mentex
07-17-2015, 09:07 PM
Master splinter the rat, star trooper, gargantus and ceres!

Grim Jack
07-18-2015, 01:53 AM
Deathcon 1, X27, Buranka, Tengu, Space Princess, Mekali, Interceptrix.

Zero
07-18-2015, 10:54 PM
Project X27, Tengu, Buranka, Deathcon 1

The Nam
07-19-2015, 03:19 AM
Kaiju kitty ,kaiju kitty and kaiju kitty
Humm it seem missing something

Oh that right

It kaiju kitty

Alex Mitro
07-19-2015, 07:42 AM
@Karl...I thought that the reward was a platinum star as well and I didn't get it either. The second mission was to complete 100 PvE fights which I did and received a platinum star. I thought that the third mission was to fuse two mutants and you would receive another platinum star but when I did it disappeared and there is no platinum star in my inventory.

Nazeem Uddin
07-19-2015, 07:50 AM
project x27. buranka, star trooper, britany

fastxcrust
07-19-2015, 08:35 AM
buranka, space princess, mekali, interceptrix,dezinger , x27

john mentex
07-22-2015, 01:16 AM
Cap. Wrenchfury, King Horus and Star Trooper

The Nam
07-22-2015, 04:49 AM
I want my account back

john mentex
07-22-2015, 07:36 PM
I want my account back

Were you cheating??? Lol!!!!

Michelle Badillo
07-22-2015, 09:53 PM
It looks like apex is no longer for sale in gold version what can i do to get it so I can get plantinum?

Paulo Leitao
07-22-2015, 10:06 PM
I cant seem to find the answer so ill post here the question : Can i or can i not fuse the gold enforcers from the reactor collection? it wont let me, dont know why, because its 2 gold enforcers anyway.
thank you in advance

[K] Pogolina
07-22-2015, 10:35 PM
I cant seem to find the answer so ill post here the question : Can i or can i not fuse the gold enforcers from the reactor collection? it wont let me, dont know why, because its 2 gold enforcers anyway.
thank you in advance

No, Paulo - Reactor collection mutants cannot be fused.

Another thing you might like to know is that not every single mutant has been released in platinum version, we will progressively deliver more. Here is a list of the mutants currently able to go through the fusion process:
http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?7226-Current-Available-Platinum-Mutants

Cheers,
A

Paulo Leitao
07-23-2015, 12:00 AM
Ok, thanks for the speedy answer.

[K] Pogolina
07-23-2015, 12:17 AM
Ok, thanks for the speedy answer.

No problem.

Boa noite! ;)

john mentex
07-23-2015, 12:25 AM
It looks like apex is no longer for sale in gold version what can i do to get it so I can get plantinum?
You go to make it to bronze, silver than gold. Just like i did it.

Michelle Badillo
07-23-2015, 01:33 AM
That is so true :(
Besides i think breeding platinum enforcer is a waste of star, at least at this moment. Maybe later when there will be platinum bingo someone will breed them :P
it does make sense but i think its's a good idea because it would make it actually worthwhile to have considering it is an upgrade of the old one

how do i do that, can it be bred?

Grim Jack
07-23-2015, 01:45 AM
how do i do that, can it be bred?

Michelle, are you referring to Platinum Enforcer?

Richard Yongson
07-23-2015, 03:15 AM
I can give all playing mgg :
darwinsmile:

stalion199
07-23-2015, 05:02 AM
when will u publish the platinum skin of buranka ??

The Nam
07-23-2015, 06:15 AM
Were you cheating??? Lol!!!!

Of course i am

But i gotta take what coming to me

Non-psy captain. roll out

Ericson Bacor
07-23-2015, 07:07 AM
where can i get platinum star except for the star in the shop ?? i cant see the challenge in my account
:(

Valon Shabani
07-23-2015, 12:05 PM
Ok, I really don't know hoe to obtain the platinum Enforcer. It doesn't let me add the platinum star, and when I crossbreed it gives me a nordic nightmare.

Grim Jack
07-24-2015, 04:44 AM
Ok, I really don't know hoe to obtain the platinum Enforcer. It doesn't let me add the platinum star, and when I crossbreed it gives me a nordic nightmare.

First you must have 2 Gold Enforcers. Neither can have come from the Reactor.
Second, they must be minimum of lvl 30.
Third, put both into your Breeding Center and you'll see the option to "Fuse" them. Use a Platinum star, accept the message that your 2 Enforcers will be destroyed.
Fourth, fuse them to make a lvl 1 Platinum Enforcer.

That's it. :D

where can i get platinum star except for the star in the shop ?? i cant see the challenge in my account
:(

I haven't seen an official answer to this, and I have seen 1 other person report the same thing.

Have you submitted a ticket to Support?

Michelle Badillo
07-24-2015, 09:54 AM
Michelle, are you referring to Platinum Enforcer?

no i mean making apex bronze then silver and so on to be able to get a second gold

Grim Jack
07-25-2015, 06:23 AM
no i mean making apex bronze then silver and so on to be able to get a second gold

If you already have one gold Apex, breed him with a silver Alien/Astro Surfer/Warrior/Nordic Knightmare and get a second gold Apex. No need to go through the whole series. :)

Konata Carter
07-28-2015, 04:20 AM
Unless the reactor part is changed, you have lost a player. I spent WAY too much time and effort on my reactor Terrordoll. She has the strongest orbs I can give her and I'm definitely not starting over.

Amanda Zito
07-28-2015, 01:44 PM
Buranka, please!

john mentex
07-28-2015, 08:21 PM
Tengu! Please!!

john mentex
07-29-2015, 11:27 PM
This game is abandoned! Its looks line no one cares but i will tell you buck Maurice and sirenia are avaliable in platinum breeding.

[K] Pogolina
07-30-2015, 09:22 AM
This game is abandoned! Its looks line no one cares but i will tell you buck Maurice and sirenia are avaliable in platinum breeding.

Hey John,

There's an up to date list of platinum mutants in the game here:
http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?7504-What-are-the-CURRENT-PLATINUM-Mutants

Cheers,
A

Tamer Basiouni
08-12-2015, 03:55 PM
Dude, read carefully before you ask.

And maybe there should be an option to fuse silver star mutants to obtain same gold mutant (with 100% chance) or an option to fuse stars themselves.
Thanks.

I add my vote to that;
Why not make the Fusion process an alternative to the Star enhancement for all levels?
Perhaps you may consider putting it like that:

Cross-Breeding....................../..Fusion...........................The Outcome is
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________
Two L10 Mutants+Bronze Star........./..2 Identical L15 Mutants...........Bronze Mutant
Two L15 Bronze Mutants+Silver Star../..2 Identical L20 Bronze Mutants....Silver Mutant
Two L20 Silver Mutants+Gold Star..../..2 Identical L25 Silver Mutants....Gold Mutant
Two L25 Gold Mutants+Platinum Star../..2 Identical L30 Gold Mutants......Platinum Mutant

Jack Jones
08-12-2015, 09:40 PM
erm look at the forum and the threads...... i am a daily player for more than a year...... this game is dead, the makers don't care anymore all they want is to milk it for another 3 or 4 months for as much cash as possible......... THEN sunset time. You will get little bits to keep you on a string but the GAME IS FINISHED If it makes it to christmas i will be shocked. If i am wrong come back in a few months and tell me.

john mentex
08-14-2015, 02:00 AM
The sunset time! I used to love this game!

Jack Jones
08-14-2015, 10:27 PM
damn i killed the thread....... and any response from the makers..........

Julian Schofield
08-18-2015, 02:55 AM
I would like to see Nordic Knightmare Platinum wielding a Lightning Sword.

john mentex
08-21-2015, 02:59 AM
Hey Jack you killed the whole forum. Lol!

David Gonshalez Loco
08-22-2015, 04:47 AM
i WAS ABOUT TO make my CPT. WrenchFury a Plat...but one of the 30s was a Steampunk version u__u...the next one is at 18....SO id rather just wait and rank up my 2 Dracus Nobilis that i bred all the way up to 30... Are PLATS better with speed or Damage? since im sure their health is going to be Ridonkulousss

Vincenzo Basile
08-31-2015, 08:59 PM
Where can I find a list of all the mutants that have their own version of "Platinum"?!?

When you create the platinum version for "Leech Lord" and "Rakshasa"?!?

Dillon Cosway
09-01-2015, 09:16 PM
How about 3 gene mutants :D

David Gonshalez Loco
09-02-2015, 05:11 PM
WWTF!! why not DRACUS NOBILIS!? thats my favorite mutant....i have 2 gold stars i breeded and 1 japan version...but man what a bummer!! only 7 mutants right now eligible...

Jack Jones
09-09-2015, 09:23 PM
5000 gold for a kitty ....................... lmfao kobojo you rock at stupidity!!!!!! Well done yet again in proving everything i say about you as a company to be CORRECT. You just want to rip everyone off as much as possible before you sunset the game. What a bunch of A.......... meh you guys suck

hoff
09-17-2015, 06:00 AM
It's impossible to buy Platinum stars anymore ?

What's the idea ?

Cedric Jones
10-07-2015, 10:09 PM
When will the platinum level Monolith and Techno Taoist be available. Can they be the next released or soon... I bought 2 platinum stars when they were first announced, planning to use there and I've been waiting since then. Thx

Michael Tinker
10-17-2015, 04:33 AM
How about a new updated platinum list of all of the current platinum mutants available to make platinum?
This would help us decide what gold mutants we need to breed.

Thanks

I am currently adding Daily playing vets, please send fame and evo with friends request. thank you
Im fame 198 evo 58 tag is platinum Buck
https://www.facebook.com/michael.tinker.33

gWorldz
10-17-2015, 09:51 AM
No need for teh huge text, current list stays updated and is located in the FAQ section o_O

http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?7720-What-are-the-CURRENT-PLATINUM-Mutants

If you were gonna post huge text a better question would have been....

How about you edit the first post and add a link to the FAQ post listing all of the current platinum mutants available to make platinum?

Konata Carter
11-02-2015, 02:32 AM
Kobojo has disappointed me. This used to be a game I would play everyday. I looked forward to playing it but I guess all games end eventually. I knew you guys was taking it too far once I saw the Platinum Star release. Before, i you didn't have money, you can play. Now, you almost have to be rich to play the game; a game I will no longer play.

Whether you approve this comment or not, I do not care. At least you heard what I had to say.

Vickey Knight
11-11-2015, 05:27 PM
Pogolina;42066']Hey John,

There's an up to date list of platinum mutants in the game here:
http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?7504-What-are-the-CURRENT-PLATINUM-Mutants

Cheers,
A

will you put undead soldier in platinum please

Jonathan Savoie Arsenault
01-20-2016, 08:45 PM
theres new mutant plats can you update them theres cosmo kong valkyrie and sentry in plat now

Imhotempt
01-25-2016, 07:36 PM
When is Monkey King coming in platinum?

EQ ThaProducer
01-27-2016, 06:25 PM
Been looking all around. There's the new Plat section in the Mutants bingo tab called Starter Breeding. Can someone explain this to me on what needs to be breeded? beacuse it looks to me as if they are plat mutants that need to be breeded but thats the tab before this one.

Neil Law
02-13-2016, 07:02 PM
Been looking all around. There's the new Plat section in the Mutants bingo tab called Starter Breeding. Can someone explain this to me on what needs to be breeded? beacuse it looks to me as if they are plat mutants that need to be breeded but thats the tab before this one.

I've been wondering the same thing.

majestic_feather
02-14-2016, 08:12 AM
why cant the zodiac mutants get some sort of platinum form

Ryan Alarie
02-15-2016, 02:22 AM

It does include 9 mutants that are on the previous tab, but it also has platinum versions of the three starter mutants (warrior, robot and zombie). It has the same mutants as the original starter tab.

Sc0rp1c
03-13-2016, 04:37 PM
when cezanne will be available in platinum?

majestic_feather
03-18-2016, 02:16 AM
when cezanne will be available in platinum?

I think it already is out

Konata Carter
03-20-2016, 04:50 AM
When is the Platinum Leonidas going to be done?

Tim Quey
03-26-2016, 01:22 PM
Where is the updated list of all mutants that can be made into Platinum. Please post this so it is easy to find and have links in any announcement that deals with Platinum Mutant or related issues.

Brandon James Goodman
05-13-2016, 04:29 AM
Please add platinum kontiki

Brandon James Goodman
05-13-2016, 04:29 AM
just look through your bingo grids for platinums

George Arnaoutoglou
05-30-2016, 05:00 PM
So, when's the next platinum update? Been weeks now.

Meo
05-31-2016, 06:34 PM
Would love it if you coud add a Platinum Crawlorax (my favourite mutant in the game)

George Arnaoutoglou
08-21-2016, 07:21 PM
So yeah folks, any news on them platimun burankas and projects x-27 and all those other useful mutants? Been most than a year now folks, I guess it's about time you release every mutant in platinum and let us et on with our lives. Lives that would involve paying you money for digital services, let's not forget about that part.