PDA

View Full Version : Bad PR on platinum roll out

David Deal
07-13-2015, 12:54 PM
I've been thinking about P* and I think Kobojo screwed up on this big time for veterans. There are so many mutants, reactor and gold purchase, that were purchased thinking they were top tier equivalent and this throws that in major question.

The trend so far has been that a new feature is teased but there is little talk of obvious game effects, the update goes in with the change and the effect occurs.

My suggestion is either a player council (could be your mods) or journal in the forums that the devs put out on known issues and a fix calendar. A lot of companies also use that as a mean to give feedback and reduce issue complaints. If a new feature will solve an ongoing issue, then say in the notes and or update.

This would really benefit everyone and help with PR to your active and proactive community members.

The Nam
07-13-2015, 01:01 PM
Psy captain here :
I see what u mean
But the problem here is they release thing too soon with out let us know
And the result is alot of player leaving the game
Just like when the ability was release (sr for my bad english)
(And even when after they release those ability still not balance)

David Deal
07-13-2015, 01:04 PM
I know abilities they did do a feature test. I thought that was great. I do think most of us saw the gold machines going that direction for awhile which is why we invested early. I think an active engagement from the community would help them

The Nam
07-13-2015, 02:24 PM
U see that is why player dont want to play anymore
They making a decison too quick and when they realize it was too late
And me just like everyone else bought gold building but when using the gold it just isnt feel right

Howard
07-13-2015, 02:38 PM
I agree a couple tweaks could be made regarding the special mutants et al, along with veterans having to rebreed everything. I used to have multiple gold duplicates from fails, but discarded them all because I had no use. Now I have to make more. On top of that, I have to upgrade all my roof mutants and level them up.

A council would be cool, or a test too. It will definitely give a players view and a larger sample size.

narthrax
07-13-2015, 09:53 PM
having only a few platinum out, everyone wil use the same team for pvp... announcing the platinum star is great but it should not be released until all mutants have been completed.
the zodiacs should be slightly stronger than platinum along with all the seasonal rares.
the special reactor mutants will need their stars changed to platinum or there will be many complaints.

Kervie De Leon
07-14-2015, 04:00 AM
Yup. I agree with you. Some of my friends are saying they will leave the game if platinum stars don't come in pvp/pve. Kobojo always think about how they can do profit. They don't think how the people might react. There will be very few people who will get to buy platinum stars. So they will become very powerful. And others fighting against them will be bored. So they might get frustrated and leave the game.

Kenneth Pocaigue
07-16-2015, 04:47 AM
This type of systematic release is actually good from a balance perspective and can foster good Strategic PvP decision making.. Because we know ahead of time what mutants are coming in Plat form, and that they come in batches.. we can prepare for most possible teams and Tag choices from Free/Premium perspectives.. It doesn't actually smash the meta because of all the discontent with the feature itself.. but at least in this progressive form of release, we can have ample time to prepare our answers to incoming PvP threats. I honestly hate this, but people need ways to get stronger and stronger.. Kobojo is trying to appeal to more hardcore gamers and wallets... but they are a company.. and they need money to survive as a company. I just wish they could just make a Beta server so that players can decide whether the features they are bringing in are adequately balanced or not..