PDA

View Full Version : [MGG Official] Statement: Forum Refurbishment [Edit: DONE!]

[K] Pogolina
07-15-2015, 09:04 AM
Hello Psy Captains,

We are proud to announce that our humble MGG forum is going to get a make-over next week! This will be a step by step process and it may take up to 3 days before the full finished result is live. We will try to keep the wonky levels to a minimum, but if at some point the forum looks strange, please rest assured it's only temporary. :)

We would like to thank you for your patience and we look forward to your feedback on these forum optimizations!

Regards,
The MGG Team

The Nam
07-16-2015, 02:29 AM
Hmm could u make this forum some how more crowdy
I feel like no one would ever come to this forum if u guy dont do anything(sr for bad english)
Seriously there 500000 player but there only less than 0,0001% visit the forum
It like nobody even care?

Iskandar Rider
07-17-2015, 05:02 PM
Your so right at least I do ^_^

gWorldz
07-17-2015, 05:16 PM
I think everyone makes it here a few times through out gameplay its just the forum lacks a solid Mutopedia and we usually find out more from Facebook than we do here. The forum seems more like a public complaint department and place to whine about changes to the game :(

Don't get me wrong I recognize there is a small die hard community lurking here and there, as well as, good content scattered here and there but there's often lots of digging to find it.

Forum users don't get anything special like Facebook community does so we all come here less often :(

In the end, there may be less of us here but we are most likely the ones that care that most ;)

Looking forward to the make-over and can't wait to see what we get :D

[K] Pogolina
07-20-2015, 01:58 PM
I think everyone makes it here a few times through out gameplay its just the forum lacks a solid Mutopedia and we usually find out more from Facebook than we do here. The forum seems more like a public complaint department and place to whine about changes to the game :(

Don't get me wrong I recognize there is a small die hard community lurking here and there, as well as, good content scattered here and there but there's often lots of digging to find it.

Forum users don't get anything special like Facebook community does so we all come here less often :(

In the end, there may be less of us here but we are most likely the ones that care that most ;)

Looking forward to the make-over and can't wait to see what we get :D

We totally understand what you mean and we're in the process of changing it! ;)

Thanks for the constructive criticism!

Cheers,
A

The Nam
07-20-2015, 04:26 PM
I love whine people
They make me smile
(That why im alway here)

Arashi
07-21-2015, 02:40 AM
Nice Play with thanks~

[K] Pogolina
07-21-2015, 04:26 PM
Hey everyone!

The forum refurbishment is now complete! In order to see the forum's new design correctly, please clear your cache and cookies.

Here's how to do it: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache

Have fun!
The MGG Team

Daniele Travertini
07-21-2015, 06:32 PM
You are doing your best every day;)

Isha
07-21-2015, 08:29 PM
I must say that this design is less intelligent compared to previous one. Now I have to go to each subforum to see if there is new thread or if someone has replied to one of the threads I'm interested in.

For some reason, option to edit my previous reply is missing (maybe it's disabled after after a certain interval).

I'd like to mention that option to close the "The forum refurbishment is now complete!" notification is missing from Firefox.

[K] Pogolina
07-22-2015, 02:05 PM
Hey Isha,

Thank you for your feedback.

Regarding editing your posts, this feature is only available for forum users who have verified their e-mail address.

Cheers,
A

Aman Chauhan
07-24-2015, 05:36 AM
Exactly my feelings :D