PDA

View Full Version : new

Mailson Soares
07-15-2015, 03:02 PM
I have two suggestions: create a championship in PvP templates, but without the help of friends in this championship which will count will be the best team, and that the award is as a score, leaving the system alloys; the other suggestions and create a mutant named "fear", this would be as I say, something to frighten the opponent

Buddy Jones
07-15-2015, 11:37 PM
I like the pvp suggestion. Find out who has best team, and not who has best tags. Be interesting to see the outcome.

Kenneth Pocaigue
07-16-2015, 04:34 AM
I have two suggestions: create a championship in PvP templates, but without the help of friends in this championship which will count will be the best team, and that the award is as a score, leaving the system alloys; the other suggestions and create a mutant named "fear", this would be as I say, something to frighten the opponent

The PvP suggestion actually sounds pretty interesting.. although a thing to note is that Evo differences will be a huge factor on who can compete in such a thing... In order for this to ACTUALLY be about skill and not about the bigger Evo, the player Evo should not matter and Evo levels of all mutant participants should be readjusted to a fair number like 30 or 50 for the duration and ONLY within the Championship itself. It should get more PvP activity if the rewards were something Exclusive but not entirely overpowered, like Champion Skinned Mutants that have a +5% increase to health and attack.. But then again..