PDA

View Full Version : Make Gold Permanent in PvP

KeveD
07-15-2015, 04:16 PM
Ok I have given this some thought and would really love to see this implemented.
Both Pvp and Pve give golds stars as the last prize. So I suggest you change the Pvp last prize to 500 gold. Its obvious possibly because gold is pvp whenever you guys feel like it.

Or another way is when a person reaches a certain amount of kills they can get the weekly prize of 500 gold. There are plenty of different ways to look at this. As I have said a million times over repeating the same things over and over makes the player feel bored.

Why I think its a good idea: I see plenty of new players joining daily and not everyone even now who have been playing for ages can beat the campaign and not everyone can complete the bingo. And even if they do the gold will go fast because every new muntant is 2000 gold. This will also give users a sense of competition.

This will not affect users wanting a star because a star cost 500 gold. This also gives users the option of buying any star they want.

For those who think this will bankrupt kobojo it won't. This would be given weekly if you make it to the top ranks and stay there. I think this is very fair.

What do you guys thinks?

The Nam
07-15-2015, 06:21 PM
Psy captain here :
I would say pve should be 300 gold to keep player stay in game and pvp should stay still (sr for bad english)
How do u make a voting thread?

Kaiju Possum
07-15-2015, 07:39 PM
Why I think its a good idea: I see plenty of new players joining daily and not everyone even now who have been playing for ages can beat the campaign and not everyone can complete the bingo. And even if they do the gold will go fast because every new muntant is 2000 gold. This will also give users a sense of competition.

If they're new players and aren't strong enough to get far in the campaign, gold as the top prize in the PVP isn't going to help them because they're unlikely to reach the top 1%.... so it's more a benefit to long term players who get there regularly than new ones.

After a certain number of kills might be interesting... though they might risk people farming for it if they do it that way.