PDA

View Full Version : reactor issues

Elizabeth Moye
12-08-2013, 09:10 AM
hey

so ive used something like 8 reactor tokens so far every time i use on i get the different monster im on the last super hero group i bought gold to get last mutant took the spin and got captn pierce AGAIN WTF!!!! is this a glitch in the reactor ? it shouldnt be giving out doubles its takes to long to get the token as it is ive spent so much money on this game which supports the company behind it.

is there a way to get the last teckno tooaist and super mutant from this incident ?

its honestly a massive deterrent from buying any more gold for this game .

Elizabeth Moye
12-08-2013, 09:18 AM
i have opened a support ticket about this its stupid to think this even happens , ive wasted another 33 dollars for nothing what a joke

Elizabeth Moye
12-08-2013, 12:01 PM
to add to this if its a poker machine style thing why are the mutants getting marked off once collected ??? if its meant to be luck of the draw dont mark them off only once completed .

Wolf Al Harez
12-08-2013, 01:04 PM
why are you angry? everybody got the same mutant twice i got android 4 or 5 times

James Ze Awezome
12-08-2013, 07:18 PM
yeah i got android ALOT of times

Tyler Jaroscak
12-09-2013, 04:27 AM
Its all on chance and luck... If you paid money to try and get a new person and didn't its not there fault.

Michael Hamm
12-09-2013, 06:40 AM
there is nothing forcing it to be a new one, its always been able to get duplicates. Spending money on reactor is just bad choice, as the reactor mutants are not as good as the straight version of the same mutants. (i.e. all superhero mutants have a bit more HP but less damage than an equal counterpart non reactor. so they kind of suck). If you are going to spend money on the game, do it for REAL gold mutants, not the knockoffs

Maldita-chan Pashneia
12-09-2013, 07:10 AM
469I have not received my reactor token reward in Global Tournament under Veterans level. Why is that Kobojo? Same thing happened to some of my friends, not once but several times already all with the Global tournament.

Elizabeth Moye
12-09-2013, 10:32 AM
just to clarify i wasnt aware that people where getting doubles i was under the impression u spend a token u get a dif mutant everytime , and thats what happened to me i havent recieved a double since i completed all the girl power and all the superhero one until the very last mutant so i was pissed off as any of you would have been as well.

Tembok Tembaga
12-09-2013, 02:32 PM
i had bored to this game after i very dissapointed with this reactor that kobojo made it. i get the same mutant a lot of time..thanx kobojo !

Tommy Whitsett
12-09-2013, 04:44 PM
ive gotten 2 captain peace 3 techno toaist and 2 enforcers im so pissed