PDA

View Full Version : Platinum update needs those

Micha? Mym Mogi?ko
07-17-2015, 02:40 PM
Since new Platinum update release, Kobojo should think about some changes that may help Psy Captains.
Probably most of those were already sugested, but i would like to make i post with all of them. Feel free to add your sugestions here.
Platinum Mutants needs sacriface of two gold mutants, and yet gold stars arent so easy to obtain (at least not for everyone), so:
1. Allow us to fuse stars, to create higher tear stars (f.e. 5 bronze -> 1 silver, 3 silver -> 1 gold)
2. Allow us to fuse mutants to get higher tear mutants with 100% chance of succes. (not only gold to get platinum)
3. Allow us to sacrifice mutants to retrive their stars and/or orbs. (like sacrifitial altar sugested already)
4. Allow us to sell unique mutants for gold or stars (not only credits).
Thanks

Benjamin Wilton
07-17-2015, 02:44 PM
Since new Platinum update release, Kobojo should think about some changes that may help Psy Captains.
Probably most of those were already sugested, but i would like to make i post with all of them. Feel free to add your sugestions here.
Platinum Mutants needs sacriface of two gold mutants, and yet gold stars arent so easy to obtain (at least not for everyone), so:
1. Allow us to fuse stars, to create higher tear stars (f.e. 5 bronze -> 1 silver, 3 silver -> 1 gold)
2. Allow us to fuse mutants to get higher tear mutants with 100% chance of succes. (not only gold to get platinum)
3. Allow us to sacrifice mutants to retrive their stars and/or orbs. (like sacrifitial altar sugested already)
4. Allow us to sell unique mutants for gold or stars (not only credits).
Thanks

5. Allow us to sell mutants back to kobojo for Real money

5. Allow us to sell mutants back to kobojo for Real money

1. why you get enough Gold from leveling to buy stars
2. seems pointless
3. another pointless idea orbs are one time use only
4. again another pointless idea cant you save up and wait?

or do you want level 5000000 in 2days of playing

Micha? Mym Mogi?ko
07-17-2015, 03:00 PM
1. why you get enough Gold from leveling to buy stars
2. seems pointless
3. another pointless idea orbs are one time use only
4. again another pointless idea cant you save up and wait?

or do you want level 5000000 in 2days of playing

I can see that for you everything is pointless...
1. I get 50 gold each level and i level like once per week. So ill need 10 weeks to get 500 gold and to buy what with it? 1 gold star...?
2. I got 500 bronze stars and cant do nothing with them ... i think your comment here is useless
3. Maybe they are one time use. But maybe some1 would like to change tactic, and replace +15% health with +15% shield and not loose any orb?
4. Maybe i can, but again, lately i bought 3 boxes with zodiac mutants. (I had 3 of 12 zodiacs already) and i got two duplicates and 1 new zodiac. I spent 1500 gold for two zodiacs, and cant do anything with them. I would be nice if i could sell them for more than 20.000 credits, thats silly ...

I dont know what my ideas has to do with leveling, but whatever ...

The Nam
07-17-2015, 03:39 PM
Psy captain here :
Those are worst suggestion since the trade center (sr for bad english)

Still waiting for tag pick
By the way we are talking about platinum why not use gold skin as temporary untill update the platinum skin ready?

Micha? Mym Mogi?ko
07-17-2015, 03:52 PM
Psy captain here :
Those are worst suggestion since the trade center (sr for bad english)

Still waiting for tag pick
By the way we are talking about platinum why not use gold skin as temporary untill update the platinum skin ready?

Well ... those suggestions are pretty close to those already suggested, like sacrificial altar, auction house, or item forge (just in one place) and you didnt name those bad.

Still, they are only suggestions, if you dont like them, make them better, dont whine all the time.

David Deal
07-17-2015, 03:54 PM
I agree with the fusing idea but it should cost more at the bottom, ie 16 no star for bronze, 8 bronze for silver, 4 silver for gold, 2 gold for platinum. Honestly it's only be worthwhile for silver, but finally bronze stars have value. I don't agree with fusing stars with this as its too much for veteran players to heavily benefit. That said, they need a system trading multiple unincubated mutants for at tokens of various amounts and types. That would benefit everyone and make them worth something as well.

Micha? Mym Mogi?ko
07-17-2015, 04:00 PM
Finally one constructive responce.
Thank You.