PDA

View Full Version : Attack consecutively but only 1 revenge available....for real???

Giulio d'Afflitto
12-08-2013, 02:17 PM
I dond't know if it is bug or it is ment to be this way but it's totally unfair that a captain attacks you consecutively and you can revenge only once....
Don't you think it would be more fair if people couldn't attak you more than once in some time?like once every 5 hours
or if you could revenge for every single attack??

FIX THIS KOBOJO!!!!

Shawn BM
12-08-2013, 02:43 PM
Show a pic plz.It doesnt show how many times someone attacks you.

Attack you more than once?? Noonononono....i dont want to get beaten by the same people again and again .
Revenge for every single attack? Again no, just think that someone attacked you and you revenged him back(which means you attacked him).Then the player can ttack you again and same cycle again.

Blaskievics Roland
12-08-2013, 03:58 PM
It's impossible....or it isn't??No,this never happened to me,and I am a BIG tournament fighter,and the enemy-searcher engine IS SO RANDOM,it is almost immposible to get the same target 2 or more times...it must be a misunderstanding,or what is this?make a screenshot and let us see what is this.

'' It's a pleasure to play a game,get strong in that game,get powerful in that game,BUT you get more satisfaction
when you help someone to become more powerful.Always help somebody if you can! It's a honor to do that! "

Giulio d'Afflitto
12-08-2013, 09:43 PM
Can't make a screen of that cuz it already went out of my pvp fight log...
But yes this guys attaked me 4 time in like 10 minutes...once i did revenge on the last attak i coudn't revenge on the other 3
next time it happens i'll screen it

Giulio d'Afflitto
12-09-2013, 01:58 PM
Here it is.
2 people attaked my twice and i'll be able to revenge only once.
That time 1 guy attaked me 4 time and i could revenge only once.

Shawn BM
12-09-2013, 02:07 PM
Here it is.
2 people attaked my twice and i'll be able to revenge only once.

Thats probably cuz those peoples first revenged you and then attacked you finding you as the opponent.And thats why you can revenge only 1 time.

Giulio d'Afflitto
12-09-2013, 04:46 PM
nope i'm not that mad to attak a lvl 171....
and btw he attaked me 3 time again....
total of 7 attak... i don't even bother revenging

Blaskievics Roland
12-09-2013, 08:35 PM
Liera,she is one of my best tag team friend and not just that...she is not a hacker or cheater at all,this does not really seem as a bug,so yeah,thoose peoples first revenged you and then attacked you finding you as the opponent.And thats why you can revenge only 1 time.

'' It's a pleasure to play a game,get strong in that game,get powerful in that game,BUT you get more satisfaction
when you help someone to become more powerful.Always help somebody if you can! It's a honor to do that! "

Giulio d'Afflitto
12-10-2013, 07:09 PM
i've found out how that works...it's not like u said,and i didn't think she hak or whatever it's just a bug i think
When u'r in the top 10/20 player if u reroll u'r gonna end up against the same players over and over
i've done this myself today and the person i attaked 4 time coud revenge only once

Giulio d'Afflitto
12-11-2013, 09:14 AM
Still not convinced?
look at this

Ronald Richard
12-11-2013, 04:17 PM
The PvP matching system match you with opponent who have almost the same arena point. So, if there's only a few amount of players at your point range, then it's normal if you got attacked by the same person in such a short time. Let's take an example. You rush to get a lot of points from the beginning of PvP, and get 3k points. Among all players in the game, there's only 10 other people that has about 3k points, while the others only have less than 2.5k points. So, the system will match you with those 10 other players, who's in your point range. And if your opponent often use credits to change the opponent, then it's easy to find you amongst those 10 people.

Blaskievics Roland
12-11-2013, 06:11 PM
And this happened only to you ?Strange.....

Ronald Richard
12-11-2013, 08:00 PM
Same thing happens to me before. I got attacked quite a lot by the same person, and in relatively short time as well. That's why i decided not to rush gaining high points, and go steady instead. I have at least 10 days to collect 1300+ point (the range of GM rank), and there's no need to rush on getting those points in the first few days of the events. And i also have no need to get 1st rank (3k+ points) as well. After all, there's no different between finishing at 1st rank or 500th rank, as long as i stay in GM. We get the same prizes.