PDA

View Full Version : Collect All Credit button for PC

Digi-martan
07-21-2015, 04:56 PM
Hi Kobojo,

pleas add something usefull.... Collect All Credits button for PC players. Why PC players still havent this options ? :angry: Mobile players have it? Why ? Tell me one good reason. Stop add more and more useless thing for gold. And add this button. Thank You.

Grim Jack
07-22-2015, 02:42 AM
This is one of the most often asked for improvements so Kobojo is aware it's something we'd like, and hopefully it'll happen in one of the updates soon.

narthrax
07-22-2015, 04:14 AM
maybe even a gold collection for the gold machines or put ot in with the credit button.

Digi-martan
07-22-2015, 10:21 AM
I hope so. Mutants are huge and collecting isnt easy :enraged: Thank you and I will be very happy with this button.

Carlo Quisado
07-25-2015, 03:04 PM
up for this one! :D

Howard
07-26-2015, 07:04 PM
A work around that will make your lives easier to collect credits for now is:

- Click Inventory button
- Select rearrange your buildings
- Hover your mouse over your compounds.

it only collects credits from compounds that are full or have at least 30% full.

AngryTom
08-26-2015, 08:28 AM
Hi Kobojo, Yes i know this thread was here manytime, first maybe before one year. But we still havent one button to collect all credits as mobile players.... why ? why still nothing ? We want this button, why You still ignore this.... --' and Your answer: Yes we know about it, this button is in plans..... but when ? I have all places full and collecting manualy is boring :omg:

cheers! and have nice day, i go play mutants 8)

I merged this with another thread - Howard

PvPmaster
10-01-2015, 02:56 PM
Hi Kobojo, what is with collect all crediits button for PC players. This is amazing idea 8) why you do nothing with it ?

Bas Suilen
10-01-2015, 04:21 PM
Hi Kobojo, what is with collect all crediits button for PC players. This is amazing idea 8) why you do nothing with it ?
It is weird, even with my little knowledge of coding, it's probably only a few lines of codes.

Trampa
03-01-2016, 10:06 AM
This is one of the most often asked for improvements so Kobojo is aware it's something we'd like, and hopefully it'll happen in one of the updates soon.

Hi Kobojo what is with this button ? Its more than one year and still nothing! Where is problem? Thanx for answare