PDA

View Full Version : [MGG Official] ANNIVERSARY GAME #4: GET GLUBBER!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

Darwin Abuda
07-27-2015, 01:03 PM
i love glubbers because i play mutants genetic gladiators 5 years and my freinds call me weak because ihave not nice mutant now thanks if youy give me glubbers

Alex Robin
07-27-2015, 01:25 PM
Because globber is so cute and can transform into another mutant just like me inside the heart. Hence, please give it to me

[K] Hugo
07-27-2015, 02:19 PM
THIS CONTEST IS NOW OVER!

Thank you all for your participating, we randomly picked 5 winners among all your submissions.

Here they are, along with their messages:

I should win one because my momma said so...

I win Glubber, because that's the way it was written, so it shall be done!

I palyed MGG for over 2 year and I love this game very much! It is the only game that I play everyday.

I love it because I see it as a posthumous tribute to Robin Williams in the movie where glubber "the absent-minded professor" was

me encanta ya que lo veo como un homenaje póstumo a robín williams en su película donde estaba glubber "el profesor distraído"

Can't think of any reason I deserve anything for free. Just can't justify it. However, if you are going to just throw them at us, I will more than happily do my best to catch one without trampling, elbowing, or stomping on those around me in a cruel inhuman manner to try and get one.

Thank you again for participating, happy birthday MGG!