PDA

View Full Version : [MGG Official] ANNIVERSARY GAME #3: ADVICE SHARING CONTEST

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

[K] Pogolina
07-22-2015, 10:10 AM
THIS CONTEST IS NOW OVER!

Thank you all for your advices, many were great, but unfortunately we had to pick 5 winners only.

Here they are, along with their advices:

If you dont have a mobile device, find someone who has so you can download and connect via facebook. You get a free Oriax mutant that greatly helps in PvE and PvP (to an extent).

My advice: bring a fresh lvl 1 mutant or low level to a high lvl boss but with him have 2 strong mutants as bodyguards, add a double or triple exp and you can powertrain that mutant to level up fast

Don't be in a hurry to use your 200% xp boosts, keep them for later, when you have advanced your evolution center well in the 30+ level. It's gonna be a pain to max level a freshly bred mutant without xp boosts.

For me, my advice is to level up a wide variety of mutants equally. Simply gaining just 3 at a high level will leave you in a pinch in certain situations. Having a Wide variety to chose from will allow you to strategize much more effectively.

My advice - when a new PVP event starts and you're not ranked yet, make sure your first opponent is a higher level than you. If you win, you'll get a lot of points (my record is 300), possibly enough to start off in the top 2%. This makes reaching grandmaster league and maintaining it a lot easier. Generally it's a good idea to always attack higher level opponents, you don't lose many points if you lose, and you gain a lot if you win.

Thank you again for participating, happy birthday MGG!

ANNIVERSARY CHALLENGE N°3: ADVICE SHARING CONTEST
END DATE: Sunday, July 26th 11PM CEST

Psy Captains, you have until Sunday to post 1 advice you would give to a Mutants player, which can be used in the FAQs area (tutorials are welcome)! On Monday 27th, we will pick the most valuable pieces of advice and reward their authors with 200 Gold.

Rules:

You can only participate one time! Anybody posting more than 1 will be disqualified.
Once you've posted your advice, you cannot edit it anymore. Editing your post will result in disqualification, so think wisely before submitting your piece of wisdom!
If the same advice is given by more than 1 Psy Captain, only the first one will be rewarded.

Good luck, Psy Captains!

Participate in all our MGG Anniversary activities:
http://bit.ly/MGGGAMES

Bobi Bobby
07-22-2015, 10:46 AM
My advice is to never give up . When you are a low level the game seems very hard but you will progress very fast .

Micha? Mym Mogi?ko
07-22-2015, 11:05 AM
My advice is to add friends and use their mutants as a tag to help you win pve and pvp fight. Simply invite people from forum nad oficial MGG facebook site to be your friend.

Roberto Corigliano
07-22-2015, 01:40 PM
Choose carefully how to use EVERYTHING you earn in game (gold, credits, tokens), because you're probably gonna regret your first purchases. It's important to understand how the game works BEFORE you spend.

Non Pervenuto
07-22-2015, 02:06 PM
choose wisely how to spend gold, dont spend it on jackpot (or spent 10,one time x month :P)

Chun-Wah Cheung
07-22-2015, 02:10 PM
My advice is to never use gold in Jackpot slots - just stick with the Jackpot tokens. (This will probably not be a winning entry... lol).

You have the greatest chance of winning Credits, so gold for credits is not a good exchange in this game, even though there may be a very, very small chance you'll win the Jackpot (or some other decent prize).

Aman Chauhan
07-22-2015, 02:47 PM
My Advice is Working towards credits generation by using more of Galatic and mythic compounds and filling them up with High level mutants. Another thing before upgrading your evo, you should watch carefully that you have enough mutants close to that level. If your low level mutants are working fine with low evo, don't bother upgrading evo until you have plenty of mutants at your highest level. This way you can wait and collect credits to be used at times of Mutants releases and Evo discounts.

Martin 14
07-22-2015, 02:49 PM
my advice is: While start game save your 250 gold collect other gold and add your friends to game to win capmaing fights and GT fights, !!!never spend your gold for jacpot machine!!!/,.Buy galactic and mythic compounds to collect more credits, because they will need fight in campaign for get rewards and fame and you level up you take gold and credits ,view MGG breeding guide and breed strong mutants, breed mutants with stars to get them in other stars (with stars mutants be a powerful), fight every day in Global tournament to get good rewards and mutants!,upgrade your evolution center with credits or gold because to breed mutants with stars them need to be a higher levels

Viorel Pascan Min
07-22-2015, 03:26 PM
My advice:save gold and credits,start very much cross breedings,level up all mutants.

Giuseppe Ambrosio
07-22-2015, 03:45 PM
my advice is to accumulate gold and if you need go to the shop and buy it because with gold and only with them you can become strong in less time....and you should always try to get legendary mutants beause they are the strongest

Greg Heffly
07-22-2015, 03:51 PM
My advice is When you're in battle ALWAYS PLAN AHEAD. You can see which mutant will attack next so use that to your advantage!!

Rucx Rudf
07-22-2015, 04:38 PM
look friends in the game its important to plan everything from Credics too Gold . Remember save gold for you will need it for buying legendary and other boxes and remember to Never give up even i was lately hacked and the one who did it sold all my mutants but still i built my self up and now i am almost back in the game and remember to never check for hacks or cheats play fair and enjoy the game and good luck with the Spins

Kyle Wellington
07-22-2015, 04:40 PM
My advice...upgrade your evo center whenever you can. Make that your top priority.

Ernesto Anello
07-22-2015, 04:41 PM
comprare oro e mutanti

Paul Spuzello
07-22-2015, 04:41 PM
This game does seem heavily on P2W. But you can survive for quite a while free to play. I would say save for gold furnace unless there is a mutants in gold you badly want.

Lextar Kane
07-22-2015, 04:42 PM
If you dont have a mobile device, find someone who has so you can download and connect via facebook. You get a free Oriax mutant that greatly helps in PvE and PvP (to an extent), Then you can log out and uninstall and continue to play via facebook.

Brad Myers
07-22-2015, 04:43 PM
My advice is to talk with other Psy Captains. Exchange breeding combinations, rewards, etc. Keep fighting and change up your mutant combo regularly to see who fights with who best.

Ben McCusker
07-22-2015, 04:44 PM
Conserve your valuable resources. Stuff like gold is hard to come by and you should keep it for important stuff rather than wasting 10-50 gold on jackpot. Save up gold from Bingo, achievements and events which will add up to allow you to buy upgrades for buildings which in turn will allow you to get those expensive mutants. And always try to get the reactor tokens from events and PvP. Save them up and you can get mutants that should be obtainable 20 levels above your own. Which can give an edge on early campaign and low level events.

Strategga
07-22-2015, 04:45 PM
Grind, grind, grind! The benefits on continuously working on your mutants are many: higher credit intake, better PvP performance, and easier progression through the campaigns. Grinding might feel like a chore at times, but your mutants will continue to grow. You can use the higher credit intake to improve your evo center!

Bogdan Olteanu
07-22-2015, 04:45 PM
He should like the MGG facebook page for extra rewards to help him in the begining complete the first bingo to get some stuff and add some friends to get Goliath and some gifts

A'Pascal Preiß
07-22-2015, 04:46 PM
the best advice : ENJOY THE GAME and Make some more friends. Friends can help you in battles and to progress in the game.

buGGhaCK
My advice is about spending the gold , gaining early xp and mutant levels.If i can't proceed in the Devisions stay on the most valuable devision mission giving the best xp for u keep farming it till u make all of your mutants level as your base.Then spend the gold about mutants keeping u in the game and finishing bingos,after that if u somehow gain 1,200 or 3,000 gold spend it on gold forges and keep in mind they give u a little bit of gold but in many ways it helps u

Vivek Vivu
psy CAPTAINS LOOK BEFORE YOU LEEP means that when your entering in a fight you should take correct mutants and you should take a powerful tag team also ,,,,,,,,,,,GOOD LUCK

Pavle Andonovski
07-22-2015, 04:47 PM
Train your mutants , fight a lot of battles , collect and wait to gather all the powerfull mutants . If you dont get some mutant you will get it later

Ivan Martinez Carrillo
07-22-2015, 04:48 PM
My advice: Remember that there are many types of mutants, and combinations can be very complex, but with a little effort you can achieve master all types of combat with little help, do not get stuck in a type of muntante eg fast but weak or too strong but slow, because this will only be a mistake by the lack of combianción and prosperity of your game

Roshan Bhat
07-22-2015, 04:51 PM
in PVP battles, always guage the strength of your enemy by observing the power dial describing what class of mutants you are up against. Then form the team and devise your strategy for the best win.

Richard Reid Bloodstone
07-22-2015, 04:52 PM
i would have to say that after finishing your first bingo page use said gold for upgrading the Incubator. With that said it will be much easier to get more mutants.
next do not use gold for the Jackpot its not even worth the gold

other then what i have said the rest is easy and most of what you do is self learning, just have fun and adding people never hurts so keep at it.

Fêh Mesquita
07-22-2015, 04:52 PM
meu concelho é, tenha a pagina do mutantes no seu facebook pois ela te ajuda muito dando dicas, recompensas, e ajuda no no jogo. ela é sua melhor aliada ;) acredite. e procure convidar varios amigos para jogar , vai ajudar eles e voce! pois vai diverti-los e vai ter uma ajuda incrivel com suas tags.

Yohanes Felix Prasetya
07-22-2015, 04:54 PM
My advice is in game you must use the smart choice, dont spend a gold and credits, try to use some strategic

Yohanes Felix Prasetya
07-22-2015, 04:55 PM
My advice is in game you must use the smart choice, dont spend a gold and credits, try to use some strategic in the battle

Carlo Quisado
my advice is to use to two tank mutants with very high and up damage then one fast mutants to get you first then use your tag team! :)

Nathan Algeo
My advice: bring a fresh lvl 1 mutant or low level to a high lvl boss but with him have 2 strong mutants as bodyguards, add a double or triple exp and you can powertrain that mutant to level up fast

Vickey Knight
07-22-2015, 04:56 PM
my advice is patience is the most important thing and never loose hope even when you loose.you have think ahead in the game

Michael Kendall
To start out with if you follow the advice of the in game promoter and scientist you will quickly get a few power mutants created. Necro/Sabre and Necro/Robot are some very good combos to start your career with.

Benjamin Buljubasic
SPEED is good, upgrade your faster mutants first.

Zalgo Junior
07-22-2015, 04:57 PM
My advice would be to memorize the mutants of your tag team mates.I'd be a lot more helpful and a huge advantage in the arena.

Ben Radant
07-22-2015, 04:58 PM
Always look at your Mutants Bingo Board! If you plan right you can get great bonus items and mutants. So look at what you are breeding and spend your gold on mutants that help you get the bonus prizes you want.

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
07-22-2015, 05:02 PM
My Advice is:Be a Master Psy Captain isn't easy job it took so much time to reach it.So before you enter the World arena you must be prepared some of this:
1.Prepare a good gaming spirit
2.Have a strong mental to accept your defeat
3.Train and train your skill in the Arena until you learn all the Strategy.
4.Find some friends to help you in your journey to be a Master Psy Captain
And my final advice for you:The real Psy Captain never run from a battle no matter how strong the enemies is and never know the meaning of "Give Up"

Darrell Parry
07-22-2015, 05:05 PM
Gold generators are expensive, but well worth it in the long run.

Vincenzo Basile
Friends are very important, socialize and let your friends come to helps You!!

Shadofx Hassan
never give up and finish must finish daily challenges ! spend 1 gold by to breed robot/zombie .

Eugenie H. Norstein
07-22-2015, 05:06 PM
Jackpot advice:
Do not finish your jackpot tokens once you got them. collect the token until it reach a big sum, 100 and above. Then used them all at once to gain better chance at getting something useful. Don't use gold for the jackpot. Unless you are so desperate.

Chris Snyder
07-22-2015, 05:08 PM
My advice would be to Think before you use your gold, Take advantage of the Special offers. (you can get a ton of Gold by taking advantage of the $4.99 offers as they com available) Fallow the Side quests as far as you can when starting the game and dont let yourself loose track of them. join in on al PVP and PVE events to get rewards that will help you grow.

Gabriel Neves
07-22-2015, 05:09 PM
My advice to new players is that all the goals in the game for all players can be achieved, but this depends on the weather, it's no use you want to complete all challenges at level 1, it does not help you get in the league master at level 1, you must battle to get the most out of the game, after all, the game has no established limit, but make the team grow to a higher level that the impossible!

Mohamed Elsaid Moanes
07-22-2015, 05:09 PM
don't level up your evo level except in a discount to avoid wasting more credits , use gold to buy useful mutants like multi-attack mutants or for the mutants you need in the bingo grid and good luck

Vitor Santos
07-22-2015, 05:10 PM
vc poderiam fazer uma promoção das fichas
do reactor

Manoj Prabhakar
07-22-2015, 05:10 PM
My advice is to level up your favorite mutants that participate in PVP Arena to avoid loss

Leandro Cánepa
07-22-2015, 05:11 PM
Always use the low cost med lab orders if you are online, they consume less time and give more medkits in the long run that the high cost orders

Rockerz Z?a?m?
07-22-2015, 05:12 PM
My advice would be: A new players play and pve weekly events, rewards (according to your level) will be rewarded as you progress, if you can not move to the next level ... DO NOT WORRY! on the official website of MGG you can make a massive aggregate, so you will have more allies to assist you with your tag and move forward. Join us / Good luck and see you in the Arena Captain Psy.

George Arnaoutoglou
07-22-2015, 05:13 PM
Don't be in a hurry to use your 200% xp boosts, keep them for later, when you have advanced your evolution center well in the 30+ level. It's gonna be a pain to max level a freshly bred mutant without xp boosts.

Fiyad Alli
My advice would be, if you are now starting the game and have limited high leveled tags use them only when you're battling a high leveled opponent(e.g. A boss fight)

Matt Bulthouse
My advice is to load up on speed Mutants. You have more of a chance to deal a lot of damage and get your tag off first against teams that are health buffed.

Muhammad Fadil
whoever you are ,if you want to level up your mutant really fast and easy ,you can try doing some experiment by fighting in the campaign and choose the right mutant to fight ,each campaign giving different exp so you better calculating which mutant you should use and why (is it because the damage ,health point ,ability ,etc) and dont forget to use the double exp & triple exp power up! just some tips you can use both of it at the same time and increase the exp you'll get

Vitor Santos
07-22-2015, 05:14 PM
meu conselho e que vcs poderiam voltar os mutants mais antigos

Skizzo Skillz
07-22-2015, 05:15 PM
My advice is to look at mutants speed/health/attack because you will need this, and never, NEVER choose randomly mutants because you can lose. :*)

Vince Lowijs
07-22-2015, 05:18 PM
When you choose your own mutants, do not only look at the type of opponents. Also look at the speed of the opponents!
it is crucial to make a game plan, especially against higher levels!

Mahmoud Mohamed
07-22-2015, 05:18 PM
My advice is not to lose your determination because you will win at the end make up your strategy use all you have you definitely win ... NEVER GIVE UP.

Robisirt
07-22-2015, 05:19 PM
My advise is to have a good TAG Team. Some very fast and a strong TAG at the end. To save the money and evolve the TAG of the them always. Spend some gold on Triple XP 200% and doing missions. To have a lot of friends with strong TAG to help you on the fights.

Sebastian Hernandez
07-22-2015, 05:20 PM
My advice its to get an estrategy and dont worry if you lose and keep trying

Albanian Knight
07-22-2015, 05:20 PM
do not underestimate any mutant, do not sell any and make that mutant in a higher level to get others that can be better.

Juan Sugar
07-22-2015, 05:21 PM
My advice is: the best way to start playing is getting oriax downloading the app in your cellphone , level up in the campaing mode till you have 3 mutants in lvl 15 then go play in PvE mode to gain exp the quicket way

Constantine King
Imagine your gold as cells. The more you collect the more mutants you can Make !
Never waste it on spins! And make sure you save some for your orbs too :3.

Mignia
My advice to anyone starting out in MGG is to conserve your gold.
and buy Items in this order
1. first 250 upgrade your incubator
2. next 250 Buy a MedLab
3. next 500 upgrade your breeding center
these give you a good start to the game.

Francis Roy
07-22-2015, 05:22 PM
My advice is to always be aware of Oriax, this monster is in every arena battle

Wyatt Henry
07-22-2015, 05:23 PM
Planning ahead is very important, mostly though breed the mutants you like to play and figure out strategies o make them work. as great as it is to win in pvp events, it's far more fun to win with mutants you think are cool.

Giwrgos Avramidis
You should not give so much gold on jackpoy because if someone take 200 000 or 300 000 or more is toi much for one guy.
So you can just give jackpot 10 000-25 000 to many mgg players than give 300 000 to one.

CcLeguim Santana
Mi consejo es que procuren hacer los eventos diarios de la caja fuerte ya que la segunda caja de la una ficha Jackpot la cual te podría dar oro o otras cosas muy útiles y la tercera caja te dará siempre fijo 10 de oro unos trucos para hacer los eventos de la caja fuerte rápido es que para matar la los 15 mutantes rápido en el modo campaña en el neo nueva deli - coliseo liquid Nirvana. hay podrás lugar con 4 mutantes de un mismo tipo por tan solo 10 tikes y con 4 peleas ya harías ese primer reto los otros son bastante sencillos de hacer, el de acelerar es preferible que lo hagas gastando uno de oro así que que procura estar pendiente al hibridar y cuando falten 5 min. que es cuando te piden uno de oro o si no tienes nada que puedas acelerar y ya esta por acabar el tiempo del evento puedes comprar en la tienda un mutante inicial un robot o zombi que son los mas económicos después ponerlo en la incubadora y luego acelerarlo esto te costara 1 de oro. y bueno tambien seria bueno que fueran completando el bingo si es posible hibridar con las estrellas de bronceo o plata ya que de igual manera se marcaran en los clásicos y estarás marcando dos paginas del bingo y no tendras que hibridar doble es es todo el consejo que puedo darles.

Vinicius Barbosa Schultz
07-22-2015, 05:24 PM
My advice is not to spend your (gold, token, token reactor ..). Add strong allies to help you, do not give up because this early in the game, only better each day over their habitats in misticos

H?i ??ng
07-22-2015, 05:25 PM
Hello everyone!

I'm currently a 44 fame lvl with 21 evo and standin in top 200 players in the Global Tournament. Here is some of my tips in this game for this game especially those who love the game but found the game so harsh at first sight. I was in your shoes 2 weeks ago, but not now :D. So here is my tips and explanations:

1, Save up your gold!
You will be given gold coins when completing Achievement and leveling upin Fame. Do not rush to use them. Just keep them for surprise offer, the u will get super cool mutants ike Dezinger, gold Thor, gold Autonorush... The surprise offer is really a game changing point. Remember that! :D

2.Golliat, Oriax is good for a first start!
You will know exactly how to achieve them when searching Google. It's stats is okay, and somehow dominating other low class players.

3. Get more friends!
Without my friends, I could never be stading in such position. And the stronger your friends are, the stronger u can become. And stronger means more mutants :D

4. Stack your Tokens (both Reactors and Jackpots)
The reason for this is that when you stack them up, u may get higher chance of achieving cool thing (2 of my friends win jackpot token, and that's what the told me)

5. Exclusive packs is good!
Those packs allow u to get huge ammount of gold at a suitable price. In my opinion, this one is the second game changing point only second to surprise offer.

And that's it. I hope with my tips u could get better in the game, (Even better that me, for sure :D)

Charaf Bojid
This game is the best u will never get bored :inlove:

Cosmin Butuc
First of all Hi guys !

I played this game for about 6 months more or less and I really enjoy it.I'm a FTP user and here are my tips for you guys:

How many of you said ,try to buy a lot of Galactic and mythic compounds because this one's can accumulate more silver then the rest.Upgrade this compounds to maximum level.
Try to save as much gold as you can and buy just and extra Med Lab (250 G) and upgrade the Breading Center (500 G)
Never waste Gold on Accelerate and Slots.
For best results when you are breading try to do a google search to find the correct combination for every mutant.
Start simple and buy all the mutants that are available with silver in the shop.
For PVP fights: wait for the last day of the event and there try to find opponents that you can easily beat so you can get a higher position

This are just a thew tips and soon I will come back with a full tutorial about MGG!

Yanis Moiseanu
07-22-2015, 05:28 PM
My Advice is to accumulate gold , not to spend them . I did that mistake and I got now 0 gold. Don't give up never. Because today I was fighting and I was like : "I'm dead" so I just clicked on the 33 level battle bot (I had a 23 one) and hooray !!! I did critical!

Quang Anh
07-22-2015, 05:29 PM
My advice : Just save golds , credits and up your evo

Wong Kai Mun
07-22-2015, 05:29 PM
If you lack of tag team help in PVP, then start the PVP in the 2nd week. You will be getting less challenge from the others.

Gioele Lapi
07-22-2015, 05:30 PM
buy gold only what is on offer and profit from packages with more mutants legendary gold

Sam King
07-22-2015, 05:31 PM
Save your gold and buy a gold furnace and gold forge, repeat as necessary!!

jaden
07-22-2015, 05:33 PM
My Advice is Always Keep Breeding to get new mutants and always try to fight to get the rewards and try to lvl up most of your weak creatures and try to get some good friends to help in tag team attack and never give up.. and never stop breeding :D

Jesmon Johnson
07-22-2015, 05:35 PM
My advice is to keep dire despot as your tag which will help you in the long run

Ted Lee
07-22-2015, 05:36 PM
My advices is "If you want get into Grand Master in PVP, Don't lvl up your evo too fast and make more and more friends". For example, When you are a new one, have few mutants, you can win a psy captain with higher lvl just by using a strong tag and earn a lot of points. That will grant you to Grand Master. So be patient, keep calm, don't waste credits and golds, you will be a very very strong psy captains. Good luck to all Psy Captains.

Daniel Sudol
07-22-2015, 05:36 PM
My advice ~ how to earn much Credits fast and easly:
1. Place as much Mythic compounds as you can on your map,
2. Fill them with mithic mutants like Blood Berry or Retribution,
3. Level them up to your max evo lvl,
4: Watch your credits rising!

Arjay Torbela Gonzales
07-22-2015, 05:37 PM
My advice is don't use your gold in mutants slots save it to upgrade your incubator and breeding center, and don't accelerate to fast accelerate it when the gold is 5- and save your credits for your evo and don't buy campaign passes, and always send a campaign passes every people that you use in tagteam, don't forget to gift every day, and always plan for your attack for your advantage :)

https://www.facebook.com/iGopIsHart Add me guys fame 50 evo 22

Dennis Reed
07-22-2015, 05:39 PM
my advice to newbies is to take your time build up your mutants and your gold single gene characters are the key to advancing your mutant army so you can be worthy opponent try to collect them all and become a mutant champion.

Ronald Hines
07-22-2015, 05:40 PM
My advice for anyone starting out.

1: Play the game on both your mobile device and on Facebook. Both versions have different login rewards, that might not seem like much but add up over time especially if you log in everyday.
2: Progress in the story to the point where you have all the mutant genes, and bases unlocked before you start trying to grind out levels.
3: When you want to start power leveling mutants go to Nu New Delhi. It has 3 battles that have you fighting 4 mutants with the same base gene. Use those 3 to raise up the mutants that these are weak to.
4: Save your gold. Sure you might see a mutant that you really like, but a week down the road you might see one even better.
5: Always be trying to breed new mutants. Even if you have a good team of mutants it is better to have more. Not only do they earn you money from just being on your grid, but they also help to fill out the bingo grid.
6: Upgrade the Breeding Center. You will get to the point where you will want to breed Gold Star mutants, and you will need a maxed out breeding center to raise your chances of getting a gold legendary mutant.
7: Make friends on the forums. They can send you gifts, and can be tagged in to help you with difficult battles.
8: Remember it's just a game. Have fun, and don't be bummed out if you didn't get a mutant you wanted, or if you lost a fight.

Carlos Constantino
07-22-2015, 05:41 PM
Keep your chin up and dont give up.Also try to get a high leveled mutant of each gene with different type(a.e tank and speed) for multiple strategies

Pranab Jung Rana
07-22-2015, 05:42 PM
Think carefully before you use your gold. As gold is very precious resource that is very hard to come by you have to think before you use it. There will be lot of situation when you will be tempted to use them but as my experience tells me you should wait and collect as much gold as possible and then use them for better rewards ;)

Kampez Nagibatel
07-22-2015, 05:42 PM
Collect simple bingo mutants with all stars. This will greatly help you in the beginning of the game.

Paul Nunez
07-22-2015, 05:44 PM
My advice is to keep playing and you'll have best mutants even if you dont have alot gold to get the best

Jonas Bronselaer
07-22-2015, 05:45 PM
My advice is dont use up all your gold in the begin if you save gold it will make some things easier as example : when your stuck in the campaign you can use your tag team two times when you have enough gold , this may lead you to victory.

Chandra Wirawan
07-22-2015, 05:47 PM
My Advice is SIMPLE, Share with your friends, Immediate play the game, Magnify your lab, Play with fun, Launch your tag team, and End with an Victory..

Purnama Yudha Putra
07-22-2015, 05:49 PM
My advice : pick mutants with advantage of your enemies. dont be greedy spending to much gold in jackpot haha

Wesley DeHart
07-22-2015, 05:50 PM
My advice, when preparing for battle focus only on the first gene of the opposing mutant that is what they have the strengths and weaknesses of, if you focus on that first gene and exploit it victory is almost assured.

Moreno E Ivan
bueno lo que yo les diría que desde que empiecen a jugar MGG ahorren todo el oro desde el principio y al igual el crédito en monedas para así que inviertan en mas terrenos y poner mas mutantes así recoger el doble de lo que tenían y jugar la mayoría del tiempo que puedan así progresaran rápido el inicio puede ser un poco duro para conseguir mutantes pero con el tiempo veras que todo el progreso valdrá la pena es un juego muy bueno no lo cambiara por otro

Owais Kamal
Hi guys
My advice is that do not waste silver star on all the mutants, for instance do not waste silver star on beetlebot, honey bunny etc
only use the silver stars for getting
1)A mutant with only one gene (like android,pitlord etc) because when you have them,you can directly get gold mutants by breeding them, if you have a silver android and a silver kaiju than you will get a gold beetlebot directly without having to get a silver beetlebot
2)Only save silver stars to breed PVP and legendary mutants, because their silver versions are NECESSARY
to get their gold versions

Miroslav D?aja
07-22-2015, 05:51 PM
My advice is:
Use your gold wisely,if you are going to spend it on small things the best way is to buy double or triple XP.
If you are begginer and you have 1500 gold you should upgrade you breeding center to level 3. That is a "must have"!
Use cash wisely,stack it. Wait for Evo centar discount so that you can upgrade 2 or more levels at once.
If you are owner of a credit card,then you should buy limited offers where you can get 2000 or more gold for 5$ or less.
Make shure you breed legendary mutants in bronze,silver and gold after you upgrade breeding centar to level 3. You will spare yourself of getting unwanted mutants.
Play every day ,and if you are to bussy to play at least you can jump in to collect cash from compunds. :)

Jianu Marin
07-22-2015, 05:51 PM
Always try and preserve your gold, especially if you are a free player. Don’t waste it on things like accelerating breeding process or compound building. Save them up and go for these:
- Breeding Center Upgrade(500 Gold) – Cuts your breeding time by 50% at level 2
- Incubator Upgrade(200 Gold) – Gives you an extra spot for incubating, which is very useful
- Buy a Gold Mutant(1000~2000 Gold) – If you have saved every gold from awards and also leveling up, this is achievable and will give you a huge advantage over your PvP opponents at low levels.
Add lots of friends. More friends = more tags, more campaign passes and free gifts. Your high level friends can also help you win tough campaigns with a strong tag team attack.

Cyrus Black
07-22-2015, 05:52 PM
Always have a good balance between Power/ Damage and Speed!

Rafael Santos
07-22-2015, 05:53 PM
Hi there
My advice is simple, save as much gold you can to buy gold mutants
try to fill the mutants bingo, the bronze star is easy to get and gives you 1700 gold
The more gold mutants you have the more chances to get gold stars you have!
Have fun

v5balu
07-22-2015, 05:55 PM
First of all increase the level of the breeding center to 2 or 3 as soon as possible in order to be able to breed rare mutants, which helps you to complete the mutant bingo. As for evo accumulate all credits you collect daily and wait for the day when Kobojo gives us a discount and use that chance to upgrade as many levels as possible. Gold is something you get rarely so use them only to buy mystery boxes or mutants which are frequently put in the shop by Kobojo. As for friends choose them wisely as some of them will make you regret the decision of adding them.

Most of all just enjoy the game

Muhammad Zu Shimalain
07-22-2015, 05:56 PM
1) In early game, by default you will have small amount of gold. Save it as many as possible & be patient.

2) Don't forget to complete your daily challenge (Facebook) or claim daily rewards (android). Play with both device/medium,You may get Gold.

3) Be an active follower at MGG facebook Fan Page and forum. It is possible/certain chance to get rewarded with gold.

4) For a big boost & fast track, you can Buy gold using real money.

5) After that buy Gold Furnace as many as you could.

6) Save your gold and buy gold furnace again.
Example: a) 10 gold furnace. In two day 10 gold Furnace will produce about 500 gold. In Ten days gold Furnace will produce about 2500 Gold.
b) 20 gold furnace. In two day 20 gold Furnace will produce about 1000 gold. In Ten days gold Furnace will produce about 5000 Gold.

7) Then when you get the gold that produce from the Gold Furnace, buy gold/strong stats Mutant, Orbs and other material that can help you boost your mutant.

Brandon Charles
07-22-2015, 05:58 PM
If your starting out, a good way to make coin is to always breed and keep as many mutants as possible on the rooftop and dont stop expanding, you will eventually make a heavy profit.

Theran James Nordstrom
07-22-2015, 06:00 PM
You need to always think ahead. The mutants can be tougher then they look. You need to plan a strategy and make sure your mutants are strong enough to win. It's okay if you lose though, just learn from it and try again later.

Aasergey GreyScorpio
07-22-2015, 06:08 PM
My advice:save gold and listen your mother :)

Coco
07-22-2015, 06:09 PM
Is very hard at first because you don't have stars to evolve creatures,gold or credits but when you you have a decent level it would be increasingly easier.

Zero
07-22-2015, 06:10 PM
My advice is to fil up your rooftop with Mythic compounds as soon as you can to retain the most credits possible to evo up! Also save your gold always!

Adrian Sergio Yim
07-22-2015, 06:11 PM
My advice is have a varied team when battling, for example, have varied genes on your team so you can beat mutants with the genes you have. always avoid having a team that shares the same genes. For example, on pvp, if you have a team that mostly has saber genes, there could be a team with cyber mutants, which have an advantage over saber mutants.

Mr-Mr Johnny-p
07-22-2015, 06:12 PM
Remember. Its very improtantto have a good balance of strength, speed an life depend on any one of these to heavily an your sure to have a hard time in the game

FrOy Soosa
07-22-2015, 06:16 PM
Tal vez algo que no tienen muy claro los jugadores de mutants que apenas empiezan, es acerca de elegir su tag, en primer lugar, su tag será el ultimo mutante sacado de su incubadora y leveleado al máximo nivel, y también, cuando suban su evo, traten de que el primer mutante que suban al nuevo nivel sea su tag, ya que si no es así, el mutante
de tag, no será el que ustedes desean y que sus amigos necesitan.

Fester Addams
07-22-2015, 06:17 PM
Save your gold !!!!

Juan Vasquez
07-22-2015, 06:19 PM
For me, my advice is to level up a wide variety of mutants equally. Simply gaining just 3 at a high level will leave you in a pinch in certain situations. Having a Wide variety to chose from will allow you to strategize much more effectively.

Mohd Fadly Ubaidah
07-22-2015, 06:20 PM
My advice will be focusing on the reactor spin... The best n safest way to possibly earn a complete set of the reactor mutants is by spinning the mutants continuesly in a shot... For example, if you want to spin for the 1 token mutants set, make sure you at least have 9 reactor tokens... Spins all the tokens and it'll minimize the chances of getting a duplicate mutants... Good luck...

Marcelo Manfrinati
07-22-2015, 06:21 PM
My advice is always make Breeding of the genetic gladiators.

Aesarius Shepherd
07-22-2015, 06:22 PM
Collect, evolve, fight and fun.

Madalin PS
07-22-2015, 06:24 PM
If u need a pit lord then fusion 2 retribution

dedatimewaster
07-22-2015, 06:26 PM
My advice is crucial. If you want to win, you must not lose.

Hudkins Torres Cayabyab
07-22-2015, 06:27 PM
My advice Upgrade your Compound to get more silvers :)

djsam12596
07-22-2015, 06:27 PM
When fighting always kill the tough Mutant and then kill the others

Ashik Rafeek
07-22-2015, 06:28 PM
Small Advices :)
1 Don't Spin in Jackpot with Gold Tooooo Much It Will Gives You Nothing
2 Do Not Waste Credits on CP. Concentrate on Central Evolution
3 PVP and PVE Both are Very Important and Campaign can Be Finished at Any Time :)
4 Do Not Get Cheated BY Fake MSG,Comment and Videos about Cheat.They will Led to Hacking Account
5 Finish Reactors + Bingos for Gold

toapikachu
07-22-2015, 06:28 PM
My advice: As a level 29 Psy-Captain, I survived the fall of the Kindle Fire update that wiped out Mutants in that peripheral. I rediscovered Mutants on facebook. You don't need to buy gold to get cool things. I participate in PvE, and have Master Splitter, Retribution, and Haggis. You can accomplish anything if you train hard enough. It may seem hard without giant, golden super mutants, but it can be done with what you get, and try to get.

Robert Finley
07-22-2015, 06:37 PM
Save gold. it will help you get better mutants later on.

Chris Pierce
07-22-2015, 06:38 PM
Definitely save gold and credits. Try to wait for Evolution Center Upgrade sales if you can. Keep at least one good team maxed out then work on your other mutants. Breed star mutants when you can and remember than you can freeze mutants you already have if you don't want to completely get rid of them. I suppose my last peice of advice would be recruit friends. Some of these I learned the hard way.

Will Barros
07-22-2015, 06:39 PM
In battle, you have to choose wisely which foe mutant you will kill first. Keep an eye on the line on the superior side of the screen, it shows the order the mutants will attack (blue background are your mutants, red background are your opponents'). Try to attack mutants so they get killed before they can even attack, so you keep your own team.

Hans Wurstheimer
07-22-2015, 06:41 PM
My advice is play on your mobile phone to get 1 free Oriax ;)

Jharles Vallenilla
07-22-2015, 06:42 PM
My advice is playing constantly, you save and wait for new developments that Kobojo offers and try to complete the bingos, that's a help Kobojo offers us never give up because one day you will have everything you wanted.

Ardit Sota
I've played a lot of games on facebook. But this... this is the best. If u want to play a nice, ongoing game, Mutant Genetic Gladiators, is for you :)

Sourabh Roy
Never Regret your purchase you may think that you may be loosing gold for buying mutants, But it will help you winning battles against your enemies.

Jasmine Wilson
07-22-2015, 06:47 PM
the gold forges and gold furnaces are invaluable.

Aukin
07-22-2015, 06:50 PM
1. Find good friends with affective tag team
2- selection of the most suitable tag team according to your guess to mutamts for your enemy
3-Chosen your mutants according to your guess to be balanced between speed and power
4- Good use of all advantages to your mutants
5- Destroy more mutants effect on your team by using faster mutants with good tag team
6- Tried to destroy the mutants of your enemy, according to the order of the fighting to
prevent them from affecting the monsters

Andrea House
07-22-2015, 06:53 PM
Be honest and proud of your fame and evo no matter what it is, be fair, this will get you great allies in game, respect goes a long way both ways.

Mateusz Morawa
07-22-2015, 06:55 PM
Dont spend so much gold in jackpot better collect gold and spend to upgrade breeding center

tregtor
07-22-2015, 06:55 PM
my advice is to get friends to help you with gifts and tag teams to further your game.

Vicente Valencia
07-22-2015, 06:56 PM
My advice to all new players. When you first start playing it may be rough because you have limited mutants. But never give up and always keep trying when you cross breed mutants to get amazing and powerful ones.

Ryan McCoin
07-22-2015, 07:00 PM
My advice is to understand each Mutant's strengths. It is not always best to have a slow heavy-hitter and at times a weak fast mutant might be too weak to survive long enough to inflict damage. Know each Mutant's capabilities and build your team based on your current opponent.

Alex Shuttelsworth
07-22-2015, 07:01 PM
Choose your Mutans wisely before every single fight! Watch the Mutant Matrix to give yourself the best chance of winning with brutal attacks!

Shunno Saif
07-22-2015, 07:04 PM
My advice: In global tournaments (PVP) when you attack you must have a Fast or Very fast mutant in your attacking team. because attacking 1st is important, so that you can attack before your opponent and with help of a strong tag in 1st attack you can take down one of his strongest Mutant. So now you have 3 mutant and your opponent will have only 2 but to apply this you must know your tags well and must choose a tag that can take down a strong mutant in one strike. hope it helps.

Asdjajkasjk Ujjahsaj
07-22-2015, 07:04 PM
Dear psy-captains if u have two or more mutants with the same speed the first one in attack is according with the order of selection before the battle :D!

Nidal Nabi Ayon
07-22-2015, 07:08 PM
My advise is fill up your bingo grid. Carefully spend golds which you earn from bingo grids. there are plenty of golds in the grid. you can buy gold furnace or forge or banker with these gold whch will be productive than spening golds in the jackpot

fastxcrust
07-22-2015, 07:12 PM
The first thing you should do when just raise evo center !
raise mutant that has become your tags !
raise mutant that has become your defence team !
raise mutant that has become your attacker team !
raise mutant that has become your credits earner !
GG For Everyone

Scot Messner
07-22-2015, 07:14 PM
My advice is to cross breed as much as possible! By doing so, you will fill your Mutant Bingo slot, unlocking great rewards, and you will increase your number of mutants, which can be used to fight, collect, or sell for credits.You never know, you may just unlock some great strong mutants!

Fel Lix
07-22-2015, 07:15 PM
My Advice is look wisely your ability, sometimes you can add up your power and ability to make down your enemy. Plan a head for all your attack would be

Julio Armas
07-22-2015, 07:26 PM
Hey friends!! and psy-captains if u have a lot of powerfull mutants they r useless without a speed mutant . cause the first attack with a friend help is a powerfull combination that gives to you the victory!!

Diogo Marques
07-22-2015, 07:31 PM
My advice is too always play in the tornements ,and go up and up to win the presents! And enjoy the game with friends ,because is more fun!

Jake Corrie
07-22-2015, 07:45 PM
The current meta in PVP usually consist of 2 tank mutants and 1 speedster. The most commonly seen tanks these days include, Buranka around 90% of the time someone has zoomorph and mythic in their lineup, Cupid, Apex and Mr. Marvelous. The most commonly seen speedsters are usually Project X27, Rakk N Ruin (the lack of complete gold star is a giveaway that the opponent is using this) and Zombat. I would personally use a Saber/Cyber mutant, a Mythic/zoomorph and either a galactic/cyber or cyber/galactic in your defence and offensive team, that way, they cover each others' backs well. Good tags, if you suspect a Buranka, use, Cezene (ninja turtle), Haggis, Dezinger or Galactic Guardian as your tag against it.

Emimon
07-22-2015, 07:46 PM
My advice is:
To have succesfull crossbreedings:
1.-Don´t use gold in the jackpot, the chances of winning it are almost null, save and invest your gold in better things, like:
Upgrade your cross and incubator, buy gold furnances and bankers, they will help you a lot

2.-Always try to get the 6 basic double gen mutants(Lord blood, Android, Nordic Knightmare, Kaijuu kitty, Astrosurfer, Pitlord). in ter silver version you can use them to breed all other basic mutants in gold version, also they are usefull to get elite versions of Event and Legendary mutants.

3- Never discard gold mutants, you never now when you are going to neeed a duplicate mutant, and more now with the platinum stars, you don´t know what mutants is going to be realased in the future

4.- To crossbreed elite versions of legendary mutants always place the wished mutant in the first slot, then, take a look at it´s genes, the necro, saber and cyber mutants are easiest to breed, The zoomorph, galactic and mythic are the hardest. if your murant has a combination of a "easy"+"hard" gene, you need to crossbreed it with a basic-gene/Double gene mutant of the "hard" gene
Exapmles:
-Technoforzer + android =Technoforzer
This means: easy gene+easy gene = High chance of a succesfull hybridation

-Galactic Guardian + Nordic Knightmare = Martian maraunder/Galactic guardian
Hard gene+Easy gene = Midle chance of an unsuccesfull hybridation

-Galactic Guardian + Astrosurfer = Galactic guardian
Hard gene + Hard gene = High chance of an succesfull hybridation

Note: There are some exceptions with a few galactic gene mutants, like behemoth, sentry and star trooper, who are easier to breed with a "easy" gene parnt.

WillyPete
07-22-2015, 07:48 PM
My advice is to make as many friends as you can! More friends not only equals more gifts, but having high-powered friends often means the difference between winning and losing! And, if you ARE a high powered friend, you can mean the difference between someone ELSE winning and losing!

revtry
07-22-2015, 07:48 PM
Best advice I can give is keep breeding

Shawn Crumrine
07-22-2015, 07:51 PM
My Advise is save gold and buy many Gold foundries (the 50 Gold one) because you have gold coming in every two days and it pays for itself in a few months. Your ability to buy more mutants and stars is greatly enhanced.

Paulo Leitao
07-22-2015, 07:54 PM
Dont waste all of your stars at the start, save them for more powerfull mutants rather than the ones that you can buy at the shop for credits early on. Be consistent with the amount of times you check on the game, means more money and more exp. Be patient in earning and spending gold, seek the max amount of info you can on what interests you.

Deva Arul Daniel
07-22-2015, 08:00 PM
Always have a very fast mutant to bring out your tag...

Charanjit Kaur
07-22-2015, 08:01 PM
my advice is to add more and more frinds this will give u more passes and drink bar which will help further and complete the daily chalenges on fb this will give u 50000 thousand credits daily ..and u will get 10 gold daily ..collect the gold daily will help u in future .....in fighing use one fastest mutant this will give u turn first ..and u have match in your side ....thank you :)

ariel arellano
07-22-2015, 08:06 PM
MI CONSEJO ES LAS BATALLAS ES SABER IDENTIFICAR A LOS MUTANTES FUERTES-LENTOS Y A LOS RÁPIDOS-DÉBILES PARA QUE PUEDAS FORMAR UN PLAN DE ATAQUE. EN LAS CAMPAÑAS TRATA DE SUBIR A TUS MUTANTES PARA QUE ASÍ TENGAS MAS OPORTUNIDADES DE SOBREVIVIR EN LAS CAMPAÑAS MUNDIALES Y TAMBIÉN AHORRA TANTOS CRÉDITOS COMO PUEDAS PARA QUE PUEDAS SUBIR DE NIVEL TU CENTRO DE EVOLUCIÓN. OTRO CONSEJO ES QUE NO MALGASTES TU ORO AHORRA LO MAS QUE PUEDAS PARA QUE PUEDAS APROVECHAR LAS OFERTAS Y PAQUETES QUE PUEDA VER. EVOLUCIONA TU INCUBADORA E HIBRIDADOR PARA QUE PUEDAS HIBRIDAR MUTANTES MAS RÁPIDO Y LOS PUEDAS ENCUBAR TRATA DE SACAR MUTANTES CON ESTRELLA DE ORO PARA QUE PUEDAS DAR BATALLA Y EL CONSEJO MAS IMPORTANTE DIVIÉRTETE!!!!!!

Rino Giordano
07-22-2015, 08:09 PM
Mi consejo es de que puedas concentrar en tener mas habitas mistico que generan mucho mas monedas para que puedas tal vez adquirir algun mutante, segundo no gastar el oro porque las batallas son dificiles pero eso no es nada para ti y tienes que saber superar toda traba o barrera que te pongan en tu camino. tienes mi apoyo mi ayuda mi confianza. TU PUEDES.... EXITOSSS

Guillermo Costantino
07-22-2015, 08:15 PM
my advice its to always accumulate credits,becouse some times the evolve center or some mutants can be bougth with credits and you can use your gold for other stuff!!!

Luke Layman
07-22-2015, 08:16 PM
My advice - when a new PVP event starts and you're not ranked yet, make sure your first opponent is a higher level than you. If you win, you'll get a lot of points (my record is 300), possibly enough to start off in the top 2%. This makes reaching grandmaster league and maintaining it a lot easier. Generally it's a good idea to always attack higher level opponents, you don't lose many points if you lose, and you gain a lot if you win.

Timothy Mcentire
07-22-2015, 08:17 PM
my advice is save up as much gold as you can

Simone Czek Mazzella
07-22-2015, 08:18 PM
just play and have fun!

Anvil K.
07-22-2015, 08:20 PM
My advice is All ends start with a beginning.

kulit.kacang@gmx.com
07-22-2015, 08:23 PM
My advise is to get as much of allies that you can get it will help you a lot, allies are to exchange gift and for tag teams prefer a higher evo that's how we can be better in pvp

Denis
07-22-2015, 08:24 PM
spend gold on buildings breeding and incubator. More fields of myfico early in the game,looking for friends from a friend in tandem and they will help you.

Steve Austin
07-22-2015, 08:24 PM
My advice is to take advantage of special sales. When you can purchase gold and get free stuff with it. Mutants or tokens, etc..

Josue Vasquez
07-22-2015, 08:33 PM
Mi consejo es que parece difícil matar a mutantes que son mas fuertes que tu, pero siempre ten una estrategia para poder atacarlo y progresas mucho .

subhajit88
07-22-2015, 08:35 PM
i m giving u advice,this is a game,.... man.play with fun,dont be serious,and u r low on level,dont be upset,just enjoy the playing.like me.consume every gold,every time u get,till u own ur source of god generation ,like gold storage,wait for the time,isuggest u to accumulate min 2000 gold first.
Dont worry when u r low level,because level doesnot matters,all it matters is stratergy,one with 32 level can beat 50 level psy captain

Erik Anton Cruz-Larsen
07-22-2015, 08:37 PM
My Advice is to see what is good to attack enemies with and what is bad to attack with and then choose the right choice. ;)

Alessandro Calabrò
07-22-2015, 08:41 PM
The best advice I can give is to:

1) Buy as, fast as you can, all the tiles of the lab.
2) Place in every tile a base enviroment (saber - cyber - necro)
3) Buy & incubate warriors - robot - zombies in order to fill every place you got
4) Level them up to lvl 5 with two energy mix or by combat

This way you will get a good credit generation, some fast rewards in terms of mutants, copies and you can always freeze your mutants to make some free places to you new, great mutants!

Farewell Psy-capitans, see you on PvP!

Victor Meneses
07-22-2015, 08:44 PM
know how to use its mutants, the strongest mutants may not its a good option sometimes, a quick mutant can come and acalhar already the first attack is always fatal and pay attention to the types of mutants that you will use in battle.

Christopher Lalande
07-22-2015, 08:44 PM
My advice is to have fun try ur best and never let the game get the best of u ...and also try to be the best Psy Captain u can be

Miguel Caro
07-22-2015, 08:49 PM
Mi consejo a los nuevos Psy capitanes es que tener perseverancia para alcanzar sus objetivos, sean pacientes para cumplir sus metas y por ultimo, no le den un mal uso al oro... ahorrenlo, les sera útil mas adelante.

Jere Välimaa
07-22-2015, 08:54 PM
My advice to new players is ,that never stop playing ,because when you get further in the game, it becomes more easy.

Mutants Mutants
07-22-2015, 08:55 PM
Be carefully of your gold, because you can need it later and choose your combos at the right fights if you cant win without combo.

Adonis Mejia
07-22-2015, 09:02 PM
ayudar a los de mas Psy capitanes que estén en nivel alto dándole ayuda como hacerme amigo se esa persona y ayudarlo con mi tag

Chris Rockwell
07-22-2015, 09:07 PM
Make sure to breed a wide range of mutants using every gene and keep leveling them up so that you will be prepared for any fight in the future.

Guido Goite
07-22-2015, 09:07 PM
bueno mi consejo es que reunan todo lo necesario ya sea creditos, fichas jackpot, fichas reactor, para que asi puedas tener mejores logros en el juego y asi mejores tus habilidades... colecciona los mutantes no los deseches son utililes en todo el juego

BulkStar
07-22-2015, 09:08 PM
My advice is to constantly save your gold and credits, you never know when a cool mutant or building or something along those lines will go on sale in the shop, and it sucks when you are JUST short of having the credits/gold for it because you blew it on something dumb earlier.

Lancey2k
07-22-2015, 09:21 PM
Early game I would suggest following the advice given to you, and aim to complete the beginner quests. Save your gold as much as you can, and level up your evo when you have the credits. But the best advice I can give you, is don't take the game too seriously, have fun with it!

Freddy Perez Letelier
07-22-2015, 09:23 PM
Siempre pero siempre tomarse el tiempo de medir los ataques hasta con una calculadora para asegurar el exito de tu estrategia.8)

ziggy
07-22-2015, 09:24 PM
My advice would be to buy a banker as soon as possible for the extra credits

john namer
07-22-2015, 09:28 PM
do not upgrade your level until you have a good discount to upgrade more than one level per time

Nicolás Carvacho
07-22-2015, 09:30 PM
My advice is:

Join a Real Team, it can be Strong, Speed or Tanks, even a Weak attack can make the difference between Level Up and a waste of Medic Packs.
Don't cry for Gold Mutant, Fight and Do your Best to get them in normal and upgrade them slowly to Gold.

Quodron
07-22-2015, 09:35 PM
My advice would suit PvP more than PvE, I find that having a defence which covers all 6 genes (so an example of a defence team could be Bounty Bug, Undead Dragon and Deus Machina) is the best way to defend your tital against other psy captains. They would have to choose very wisely in attack because anyone of the defence can easily take down the attackers.

Sean Apple
07-22-2015, 09:35 PM
Combat Advice:

Firstly, any new players are going to want to find tanks, walls, and other forms of high HP and High Damage mutants. However, this usually means their speed is lower. I agree that maybe having one on your team is beneficial, but not an entire team of them. New Psy Captains should use 'speedy' types to overwhelm their opponents.

Second is a balanced mutant. Now, I do not mean they are balanced stat wise, I mean they are balanced Gene wise. Such as a beast/necro, mythic/cyber, and galactic/warrior. I however, prefer the mythic/cyber combo, due to most having the ability to curse your opponents attack, leaving them helpless.

Lastly, orbs... I can not stress this enough, with a speedster team you will need health and attack orbs to buff yourselves out of that 'weak' zone. Personally, I have put 1 level 2 orb of damage and health on my Steam Punk Captain WrenchFury, along with a boost orb, and he has become my team's best.

Maikel Leenhouwers
07-22-2015, 09:36 PM
The best advice I could give is to be patient with your resources. Save up credits until there's a discount on the evolution center. Save your gold for the 3000 gold costing gold furnace, to get you a gueranteed 50 gold each 2 days. Save up even more maybe and make gold like a boss with multiple

Ashwani Gupta
07-22-2015, 09:41 PM
My advice is to always remember your friend's TAG and plan your fight accordingly. Weak TAG may result in loss of game.

Lucas Da Silva
07-22-2015, 09:41 PM
meu conselho e nuca pensa errado mostre para voce e seus amigos que voce nao e daqueles que desistir no meu do caminho mostre mais do que ele pensa sobre voce economize seus ouros seus creditos para quando voce precisa esta la bem na hora que precisava e gastar sabiamente .vai de vaga para depois ir rapido comece fraco e termine forte.faça decisões fortes para que consiga o que quer . nuca desistir so por que voce e lvl baixo e os outros e mais alto um dia voce chega la . e como ele ele e lvl alto mais tam bem passou no seu lvl. mostre que seus mutantes podem no ser lendario mais pode se mais forte que o dele então nuca desistir voce sera forte tam bem.

Vicente Elia
07-22-2015, 09:43 PM
My Advise is, Add friends that play the game, read all the help that the game gives you, and play ahead in battles.

Jeremy Bookout-Noel
07-22-2015, 09:52 PM
Advice never give up this games fun

Colon QG
07-22-2015, 09:56 PM
consejo: no te des por vencido todos comenzamos desde abajo el juego parece ser muy complicado pero si sigues jugando con esfuerzo con dedicacion y sabiduria lograras progresar rapidamente no solo por ser evo bajo eres debil poco a poco tienes que ir mejorando el evo

espero tomen en cuenta mi consejo

Davy Jones
07-22-2015, 09:57 PM
Save y our gold for exclusive mutants. Don't waste it on Jackpot spins, supplies, or tags.

Tullio Dasara
07-22-2015, 09:57 PM
all'inizio punta sulla slot, cosi hai più possibilità di prendere mutanti forti (esclusivi) o gettoni reattore...... potenzia la ibridatrice e cerca gli alleati più forti per avere l'aiuto combo migliore.......... ma soprattutto non mollare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maxime Demers
07-22-2015, 09:58 PM
my advice is to have fun playing the way you want at your own pace

Oga Supasta Nkiri
07-22-2015, 09:58 PM
save your gold and memorize the strengths and weaknesses of each gene

Dariel Salvador
07-22-2015, 10:00 PM
I suggest that in addition to the campaign, pvp and Tower of 100 battles and daily or weekly challenge of a mega-boss with a huge amount of life is added so that we can all fight together against one enemy and that this divide by levels of our psicocapitans:
- Level (10-25) Zomborg
- Level (26-50) Sagitaurus
- Level (51-90) Executor and another mutant accompanying the boss
- Level (91 - 99+) A set of zombats
etc that's my suggestion and goodbye. ;)

Joseph Roxberry
07-22-2015, 10:06 PM
The first 2 things you should buy with gold, are the 2 breeding center upgrades. It increases your chances of getting rare mutants from the breeding, helping you fill in your bingo sheet faster so you can get more gold. Also save for the gold furnaces or forges. It may seem expensive but it pays off in the end. Additionally find strong tag partners. Good luck!

comrade
07-22-2015, 10:07 PM
My advice:save gold and credits,start very much cross breedings,level up all mutants.

Waldemar Dikop
07-22-2015, 10:08 PM
my advise is to train ur low level mutants in Mexicopolis stage 4,5 or 6 that the attacks all will be brutal depends on the gens that u use....
for example use space mutants against the cyber mutants in stage 4 ... good luck in the game ;-)

Cagni Luigi Detto Stefano
07-22-2015, 10:13 PM
my advise is:
- to have every day a random mutants in the market at 7,000,000 (base) or 1,000 (medal gold) for only 1 hour random (a day at 7 o'clock another at 22 and soon on)

Tim Caldwell
07-22-2015, 10:13 PM
My advice would be to get your 6 basic types from no star to gold star, first. This makes it much easer to create the other basic mutants before you increase your breeder level.

Yosward Ramos
07-22-2015, 10:16 PM
mi consejo es que siempre antes de cada pelea no soy planifiques tu pelea si que tambien elige tu mutantes con la mayor ventaja posible sobre tu enemigo incluyen tu nivel , tipo de mutante y su raza

Kaiju Possum
07-22-2015, 10:23 PM
My advice for new players is don't be afraid to enter the PVP just because your mutants aren't at a high level. Even a loss will qualify you for the lowest tier prize, and those coins can be very useful when starting out.

Thalia Sharpe
07-22-2015, 10:26 PM
There are separate daily rewards (including gold!) for playing the mobile version and the desktop browser version of MGG, so to maximize earnings I recommend playing on both platforms at least once each day! :*)

Nick Brown
07-22-2015, 10:28 PM
my advice is to save your gold for the gold furnace

AEDollar
07-22-2015, 10:29 PM
My advice is to save your stars, bronze, silver and gold, and used them only on legendary mutants, because they are stronger and have more slots for obrs, and that will make a huge diference. In order to acomplish this use your gold to upgrade your breeding center, cause it will take less time to breed and the chances of get a rare mutant, like legendary ones, will get increased. In order to upgrade your legendary mutants search for their correct parents. There are some mutants that are not breedable like zodiac and the reward mutants from "Mutant Reactor". When you have reactor tokens try to bet them all on the same category, cause the reward mutants are really strong and you'll only get them if you get the other five first.

This is my advice because it's late for me now to acomplish this steps, and if i would have knowledge of this i think my progress in MGG would have been much faster and easier!

Sanja Milanovic
07-22-2015, 10:29 PM
The only and most valuable advice is to NEVER spend gold on slots

Merqui Matos
07-22-2015, 10:35 PM
my advice is that when starting to play beam stronger alos mutant first and haci when this campaign will be very difficult for the enemy defeat you but you also have to have new mutant and upload level to all what you have because if you defeat alo strong as alos conquer enemies with the weak I recominedo upload every level

Ivan Aguirre
07-22-2015, 10:37 PM
My advice would be to play with pasiencia , gold saving offers that give , not wasted on ticket credits , using good strategies behind to win campaigns and above all have fun :)

2 Happy anniversary ! and more mgg

Bela Neger
07-22-2015, 10:39 PM
My advice is to never assume that, because there is no chance, because anything can happen in this game .

Kristiqn Hristov
07-22-2015, 10:46 PM
If you waant to win something from the PvP battles don`t hurry to improve your evolution center. It is better to rise your mutants level to the max and then improve the evolution center. I win good prizes with this stategi :)

Bryan Fernandez Velasco
07-22-2015, 10:48 PM
siempre visita la pagina por los regalos tambien juega el reactor por moustros exclusivos

Darkfire
07-22-2015, 10:49 PM
My advice is always trust in your mutants. Even if the opponent is a lot more powerful than you, there is experience and wisdom to gain.
Never give up!

Kevin Edu Jacome
07-22-2015, 10:59 PM
my advice is that account must be orbs and speed of their enemies

Arielcito Andrade
07-22-2015, 11:00 PM
mi consejo es que todos tienen que jugar limpio hay personas que hacen los famosos hack y eso no se debe hacer , y los jugadores de mutans deben ser honestos al juego.
otro consejo seria que sean activos para que no se pierdan ningun evento que salga en el juego

Puntarelli Punta
07-22-2015, 11:04 PM
Mi consejo es, preguntar siempre a los psy capitanes mas expertos ante cualquier duda para desarrollar tu nivel

Adam Haney
07-22-2015, 11:08 PM
My advice is when you choose your mutants for a fight know which one must damage like beast does more damage against warrior.

Jun Hautea
07-22-2015, 11:19 PM
For New Psy Captains, Try to round out your team with all the mutant types. Be wary of your speed and damage to balance it out. With a well balanced team, you'll be prepared for anything.

Zach Pilborough
07-22-2015, 11:27 PM
My advice to those newer players is that you should always use a balanced team, consisting of Gold mutants, who have been powered up using orbs. But of course not all players can do this. You should use Jackpot tokens available to spin the wheel, and use it to get gold or hopefully reactor tokens, because then you can buy or gain powerful mutants.
Of course, you should always think of what you opponents moves will be. Look at their speed, the power of your mutants, whether or not you can take the mutant on the next move. If you can do a combination of these things, then you can become a top Psy Captain.

Wendy Tap-Jansen
07-22-2015, 11:33 PM
Use your tag-teams wisely.

Daniel Gusnay
07-22-2015, 11:35 PM
My advice will be that each player starts the game is:
1. must meet credit and gold, not bad spend in vain.
2. Do not despair if they can not continue with the campaigns, the game is strategy and patience
3. Do not always complain about bad prizes that comes out on the jackpot, do not always nice prizes will be won.
4. Hybridization not always get the mutant you want to the first, is only question to be patient, even though you're no stars
5. And never use a hack, that hurts the game and others.
Well, that is some of my advice, thank you for your attention.

Kira Core
07-22-2015, 11:55 PM
My advice is to fuse stars , 15 Bronze = 1 Silver , 3 Silver = 1 Gold or something like this , it would be rly nice .
And a station where u can trade or sell Mutants with other players =)

flycat12
07-22-2015, 11:58 PM
My advice to a new player would be to add as many friends as you can, up to 500, to help you get gifts and campaign passes, but to choose your friends wisely -- you must be a daily player and have daily player friends to keep your game moving forward.

Filip Simonovi?
07-23-2015, 12:01 AM
My advice is to play MGG with all ur heart simple as that,have fun n never throw gold on jackpot like i do,i know im gettin credits but still i m dumb n continie that cause i hope for jackpot so be smart

ajmichaels
07-23-2015, 12:03 AM
Sometimes the best way to get ahead is to spend some time leveling up. Find battles (like in Mexicopolis, Single Mutant Boss Fights, or the boss fight in Neo Paris) where your opponent consists of all of the same primary gene. This will help you gain the advantage by selecting your own team for optimal damage.

Bill Harrison
07-23-2015, 12:12 AM
Some good advice? Don't forget to play Mutants via the mobile app, since you can get free gold daily and collect silver faster than in the Facebook version (hint, hint, Kobojo :D )

Delano Duran
07-23-2015, 12:22 AM
My advice for mutants is fairly simple
1. Invest in gold furnaces or forges. These make you gold Which is super valuable.
2. The events are very useful for leveling your mutants and provide excellent rewards to help you in future fights.
3. To level up weak mutants go to the highest level in the campaign you can win easily, use a double and a triple experience at the same time, pick two strong higher level mutants and one weak mutant your character will level remarkably quick.
4. When your not fighting watch as many videos as you can to get jackpot tokens the slots will provide power ups, money, gold, mutants and the ever necessary reactor tokens.
5. When you have some extra gold increase your campaign ticket max the pve events will deplete you tickets quickly as you progress
6. When you are out of tickets and want to level play the pvp event
7.if you take a tag into battle and don't use it your mutants will be healed a fair chunk of you win, this will help reduce med pack use.
8. If you only need one more reactor mutant to finish try to use gold to get your fifth and final mutant.
9. Finally play often, check mutants Facebook page, and the forums.
Good luck psy captains happy hunting may victory meet you in the battle field.

Silver Kennedy
07-23-2015, 12:40 AM
My advice is this: "Winners don't use hacks" :P

Paul Niziol
07-23-2015, 12:43 AM
Develop your game friend list and gift regularly

Pablo Fabian Sojo Peña
07-23-2015, 12:47 AM
Upgrade your buildings, buy med labs and always check the fanpage.

Jase
07-23-2015, 12:50 AM
My advice, find a comfortable chair to sit in when playing and always bring snacks.

Arturo Vidal Cruz Mejía
07-23-2015, 01:06 AM
The best advice I can give is that if you want to enjoy the game Mutants Genetic Gladiators must give full like your facebook page and enjoy all the prizes , tips and competitions that are posted daily .

Fahrurazi Warumon
07-23-2015, 01:09 AM
my advice, get enough rest & sleep, get your work/school task complete; then with a clear mind you can focus on the fight at your best game plan. lol.

Ken Jimenez Mejia
07-23-2015, 01:13 AM
those who give away 1 to 2 chips weekly yacpoc mind

Dennis Torres
07-23-2015, 01:14 AM
My advice for the beginner players of MMG would be slow but surely.. Don't make too fast.. as long as you do your best in making some moves and achievements.. all your hardwork will be rewarded soon.

Naufal Faza
07-23-2015, 01:15 AM
My Advice is choose wisely your mutant in every battle. choose wisely your path to glory

Kenny
07-23-2015, 01:18 AM
Upgrading your evolution center also makes your enemies in the pvp tournament stronger. So don't upgrade if you can't max your units.

Luis Miguel Martins
07-23-2015, 01:20 AM
mi consejo es guardar el maximo posible de oro y subir a todos los mutantes al maximo nivel para poder hibridar con medallas y obtener mutantes mas fuertes

E JC Barona
07-23-2015, 01:23 AM
my advice is use the strong mutant to the week mutant for example if the enemy is MYTHIC gene mutant use SABER mutant to have 50% of the normal attack of your mutant and big change of winning and don't forget have tag team to make sure of winning and last play always to make you stronger and better...

Dalibor Milosavljevic
07-23-2015, 01:23 AM
in the battle pick alweys mutants like autonorush then horus or alien

Andrew Solva Lundin
07-23-2015, 01:24 AM
#1. Figure out when The Daily Challenge clock resets and log in at the beginning of the reset (11:00 p.m. CST for me) . If you do this from a computer, any mobile device actives that occur while playing will still be honored by Kobojo towards the daily achievements, but you still have to log in through a computer before the end of the day to "click and collect" your rewards.

#2. Instead of worrying about waiting and setting reminders on you phone in order to get a "1 gold acceleration" cost, buy a Warrior, Zombie or Robot for 500 credits. It will instantly appear in the Incubator and will be ready to accelerate for 1 gold. and when its done incubating you can sell it and receive efforts towards the "Going Cheap", "Recycler", and "Exporter" rewards.

#3. 3 words..."Nu Ne Delhi". Levels 5,6, and 7 are perfect for getting that pesky "Kill 15 ______ Mutants" (i.e. Necro, Cyber, Saber). You get the most bang for your tickets coast at a whopping 4 mutants each attempt. which means: At 10 tickets around, after 4 rounds, you will have killed 16 mutants in their respective categories.

As far as leveling up mutants and all the rest, it is easy as pie barfed up by Zomborg. After all, since you are completing the "Launch 1 cross-breed (or 1 fusion)" every day, you should have plenty of mutants that can be leveled up for low levels of experience. I know this seems like alot, but what can i say?...I have a passion for playing Games that are Crafted With Passion. You're Welcome.

Miikkael Lievonen
07-23-2015, 01:24 AM
My advice is just to get friends and with their help get easy goldstars from places and u will do good and also little spending is nice

Terry Raimond
07-23-2015, 01:27 AM
My advice is to invest early in Gold Furnaces, buying compounds and leveling up. These investments will help you to build up more gold and credits more quickly. It means that you will have less gold or coins to spend in the beginning, but you will be able to achieve more at a quicker rate in the long run.

Denis Angelo Mamani
07-23-2015, 01:27 AM
1) Ahorra todo oro y creditos que puedas: a los creditos gastalos solamente cuando salga un mutante en creditos,objetos especiales,desbloquear la terraza y comprar recintos(no de oro por momento). AL oro gastarlo en descuentos o combos que hacen de los mutantes(ej: buck maurice a tan solo 30 de oro hace mucho),no compres mutants de la tienda que salgan con estrellas de oro(a menos que quieras gastar plata y ahorrar tiempo, ya que lo obtendras a su tiempo.) y cuando puedas amplia tu barra de tickets.
2)Completa las campañas con ayuda de eva hasta que tengas refuerzos y participa en el pvp solo unas cuantas veces para ganar 100.000 creditos y 1 ficha reactor hasta que vayas mejorando y luego podras conseguir las otras cosas ya que las repiten y trata de completar los eventos que dan muchos premios hasta donde puedas y superate para que veas tu mejoras en el juego.
3)Trata de entrar todos los dia aunque sea unos minutos para obtener un pase magnetico ya que tambien dan premios.
4)trata de hibridar tantos mutantes como puedas ya que te puede tocar un mutante nuevo y completar la tabla bingo o un mutante repetido el cual puedes usar para levelear tanto en fama como a otros mutantes( ej: 3,2 o 1caballeros nordic(sable) en el mapa donde hay 3 mutantes demonios y un 1 pitlord (miticos) ya que los miticos quitan solo 50% y los sables quitan 150%) o venderlos y obtener credito.
5)Se paciente, no te envicies tanto, ya que solo es un juego o un pasatiempo e informate en la pagina oficial de mutants genetic gladiator lo nuevo que hay o viene y recoge los regalos que dan ya que en algun momento ese mutante,objeto,estrella,orno de oro, etc lo llegaras a tener( ej: YO).Gracias.

Scooter
07-23-2015, 01:33 AM
my advice would keep all the gold and possible credits to be bought that way very strong exclusive mutants and briefly held power asender

Doug S Van Gorp
07-23-2015, 01:36 AM
Raise all of your mutants to Level 30, do not sell any of them, until you have 3 of each type. Freeze extras when you need space, and upgrade the type of mutant until they are all Gold. Use your strong mutants to power level your new and lower level, and always have a bonus too your experience.

Randy Eilers
07-23-2015, 01:53 AM
Only advice that helps me get gold is watch the adds to get jackpot tokens and get lucky with them.

Alessandro Cosci
07-23-2015, 02:00 AM
My advice is if you want breeding the mutant for collecting the price start with the mutants with teo same genes..will be more easy to breeding the others with patience

Alan Chiu
07-23-2015, 02:02 AM
Believe in ur self don't let nothing keep u down

Roger Henderson
07-23-2015, 02:03 AM
Hi all. My advise is to complete the challenge hall challenges. The challenge hall offers Legendary mutant and Exclusive mutants that are very rare and lots of other cool items. Save your tokens and get those rare mutants,If you are a FTP player this the way to go. It has been recently revamped so you get more tokens as the challenges get harder so now is a great time to complete the challenges if you can.

Thulam Tran
07-23-2015, 02:14 AM
My advice is to get mutants with good genes. You want to do this so you can be effective to as much types of enemy mutants as possible. Mutants with bad genes are effective against 3 types of mutants while instead you could get a mutant strong against 4. So avoid the following gene combinations:
Saber-Mythic
Mythic-Necro
Necro-Galactic
Galactic-Cyber
Cyber-Zoomorph
Zoomorph-Saber
and vice-versa.
If you want to use them that's fine. Just remember there`s a lot better alternatives.

Mehedi1947
07-23-2015, 02:18 AM
My Advice to all New players is if you want to stick to the game for a long time "try to think before you spend any gold or credit" . Because a slight strategy in spending may help you go beyond your friends even if you're a non paying ( real currency) player, enjoy :-)

adrian10
07-23-2015, 02:20 AM
I see Beginners make this assumption time and time again. With that said, My Tip for them is that you will get your Corresponding Prize in PVP at the End of the Event.

Angel Vargas
07-23-2015, 02:22 AM
I offer some battle advice. There are three things I do often that have helped me along the way with both PVP and battles verses the computer.

1) Learn the relative speeds and abilities of all your mutants well.
- By learning which of your mutants is fastest verses strongest, and which of your mutants' abilities work best against which opponents, you will be better able to strategize, especially against your toughest opponents. Use the in game guides whenever you need them, especially at first. But mostly, this requires practice, practice, practice.

2)Make as many friends as you can and learn how to tag with them effectively.
-The first step can involve inviting friends from facebook, the forum, or other places. If you have a friend who's good at these kinds of games and you can get them on board, it will make life easier for you. especially if you are a beginner.
-Effective tagging requires that you figure out which mutants your friends are using, and which may come in when you tag them. This is not as easy as it sounds, but the general rule of thumb is that the mutant that reaches the highest level in your evolution chamber MOST recently is going to represent you as a tag. There have been notable exceptions, of course, but the same holds true for your friends. Again, tagging your friends often will help you to figure out how they are progressing, which mutants they are using, and if those mutants add to your arsenal. You've got to play a lot to get this right.

3) Use slots wisely.
-Prioritize your gold spending. If you must use gold to try to land that new mutant that just popped up in slots, be prepared to eat that loss.
-Try to get slot tokens as often as you can. This may sound lame, but watching a few ads, specially if they are relatively short, will get you the tokens you need if you get tired of fighting. Try to do this somehow without driving yourself insane. Works best if you're a little OCD.
-Every prize is a win. At least tell yourself that those ten thousand credits weren't there before you pressed that button, or that a free spin is another go for that Zodiac Mutant you've been drooling over. Don't go ape (unless you're the Monkey King) and have fun! ;)

KJ Saracho
07-23-2015, 02:23 AM
Just never give up.....youll never know when does the critical hits land. Lucky XD

Deither Villalobos
07-23-2015, 02:30 AM
My advice? DON'T WASTE GOLD ON SLOTS :'D BETTER USE JACKPOT COINS, AND HAVE PATIENCE FOR PROMOS AND EVENTS, ALSO, ENJOY THE GAME.