PDA

View Full Version : Forum Links to FB App and App Page

gWorldz
07-22-2015, 12:10 PM
Would be nice if the forum had direct links in the header footer or somewhere else easily accessible. I often want to go to the app or app page from the forum and I know typing it out or using bookmark gets the job done but a convenient link in one of the menus or as forums would be nice, especially to new players. It could possibly encourage more forum use as a starting point for daily excursions on the way to our rooftops.

[K] Pogolina
07-22-2015, 01:44 PM
Would be nice if the forum had direct links in the header footer or somewhere else easily accessible. I often want to go to the app or app page from the forum and I know typing it out or using bookmark gets the job done but a convenient link in one of the menus or as forums would be nice, especially to new players. It could possibly encourage more forum use as a starting point for daily excursions on the way to our rooftops.

Thank you for your suggestion, gWorldz. We have just refurbished the forum, but we'll make sure to keep optimizing it. We'll look for an elegant way to implement this.

Cheers,
A