PDA

View Full Version : campaign pass collector

PHI
07-23-2015, 05:50 AM
How about adding a building or something, to allow us to collect the campaign passes we acquire throughout the day. I spend 12+ hours away from my PC most days and my mobile crashes every time I try to fight. I can collect coins and gold on my mobile. It would be nice if we could also collect campaign passes so they could be used at a later date.
When collected, they could be converted to campaign pass books in our inventory with the current campaign pass books.

Howard
07-23-2015, 01:48 PM
That is actually a very neat idea. I too would like this, as there are oft times I am unable to log on.

Ashik Rafeek
07-23-2015, 03:45 PM
Its a Good Idea
Even if we sleeep we can get pass and i am student so i go to school these times were wasted the cp is constant

Hannes Spieler
07-23-2015, 07:28 PM
To be honest, i don't think that will come. We have already a 50 Pass Storage. For Gold u can up it to 100 (or more don't know exactly). Its like the compounds, when they are full, they don't produce income, or the Gold Furnaces, You have to collect it after 12 / 48h or they do not produce anymore.

PHI
07-23-2015, 08:14 PM
I'm not asking for something that automatically saves more campaign passes with no effort. You won't be able to bank more passes while you sleep. I suggesting a different way of collecting the campaign passes besides immediately using them in a fight. You collect coins and gold, but don't have to spend them immediately. It would be nice to be able to collect campaign passes as well in a similar manner.

Sorry if it wasn't clear enough in the first post.

Also, how do you increase the current bar from 50 to 100 passes? I haven't found anything that does that yet.

Hannes Spieler
07-24-2015, 05:18 AM
The option to get a bigger pass storage is in the shop. The last buyable option under special. Called Max Passes +10.
With a storage of 100 u will need ~8:20h to get to the limit. In my eyes its enough. ^^

But anyway, know i understand your suggestion more clear. It would be a nice to have feature :)

Grim Jack
07-24-2015, 05:25 AM
How about adding a building or something, to allow us to collect the campaign passes we acquire throughout the day. I spend 12+ hours away from my PC most days and my mobile crashes every time I try to fight. I can collect coins and gold on my mobile. It would be nice if we could also collect campaign passes so they could be used at a later date.
When collected, they could be converted to campaign pass books in our inventory with the current campaign pass books.

Do you mean CP sent to you from friends who use your tag would go to a building instead of your inbox with other gifts?

PHI
07-24-2015, 05:56 AM
The option to get a bigger pass storage is in the shop. The last buyable option under special. Called Max Passes +10.
With a storage of 100 u will need ~8:20h to get to the limit. In my eyes its enough. ^^

But anyway, know i understand your suggestion more clear. It would be a nice to have feature :)

Thanks, I had thought the max pass item allowed you to fill your pass box to full a total of 10 times. It seemed a little steep for 500 gold. Makes a bit more sense now.
It not exactly what I was suggesting, but it does a similar enough job to make my suggestion redundant. Now I just need to save up some gold to get this.
Is 100 the maximum storage allowed? Maybe Kobojo could increase this? 100 passes at 5 min. per pass is 8 hrs 20 min. That's a lot better than the 4 hrs 10 min, but I go from 12 to 16 hours between times when I can use these passes some days.

Do you mean CP sent to you from friends who use your tag would go to a building instead of your inbox with other gifts?

I was suggesting kobojo create a new building or something similar that would take the CP accumulated in the storage bar at top into passes in your inbox so they could be saved and used at a later time. Hannes Spieler pointed out that there's already a way to increase the CP storage which creates a similar effect. I did not know this already existed.

Thanks.