PDA

View Full Version : Training Center : new idea

Chiheb Soussia
07-24-2015, 04:17 PM
I wanted to share an idea that I think it would be great for the game's development and I didn't know where to post so I'm posting it here.Anyways , the idea is creating a whole training section where you would train mutants and level them up without the use of campaing passes . It would be somewhere where u fight waves of mutants and u get a certain reward after beating all waves . For example u pick a team of 3 mutants and then u fight against wave 1 composed of 3 mutants and after each wave the mutants health restore but also the waves get stronger mutants and higher levels . Waves could be from 1 to 5 or 1 to 10 ...ect. longer numer of waves means bettr final reward , and maybe boss wave every 5 lvls ... So I don't know if u like this idea but I hope I get a response soon . Thank you for taking the time to read this .

Howard
07-24-2015, 08:29 PM
Pretty cool idea, but I believe it will still involve campaign passes. Basically it provides an easy way to level up your mutants infinitely, so passes will be come almost obsolete (if you had already beaten campaign, only places players will use campaign passes is for PvE). You still start seeing more people farm exp and fame and thus, gain more gold.

Jack Jones
07-24-2015, 10:08 PM
kobojo just wont do it.

Grim Jack
07-25-2015, 07:19 AM
I don't see something like this happening since it negates the purpose of campaign passes altogether.

Please, don't stop offering suggestions though!