PDA

View Full Version : Increase the correct parents % pls

Jasmin Huber Memi?
12-09-2013, 04:42 PM
i have the problem with correct parents got now 5 silver beatlebots 2 silver reptoid 2 kiao kitty, not even one moncerus silver or silver splitter why?

Wolf Al Harez
12-09-2013, 05:20 PM
you have bad luck thats all

Dante Dantic
12-09-2013, 07:27 PM
cmon 10 times bad luck? same here with Thor i got all the mutants i can get tviece or tripple but no thor

Wolf Al Harez
12-09-2013, 07:50 PM
thor is rare i used 15 stars and still i dont have him

Paris Hurdle
12-09-2013, 08:06 PM
Did you upgrade your breeding machine. the higher the level, the more likely to see rare mutants.

Bradford Dawson
12-09-2013, 08:24 PM
Also, do you actually HAVE a Monocerus or Master Splitter? If so, then you just have bad luck. If not, that's why.

Wolf Al Harez
12-09-2013, 10:52 PM
Did you upgrade your breeding machine. the higher the level, the more likely to see rare mutants.

are you sure ?
does the breeding machine lvl effect the chance of gotten rare mutants

Daniel Khoo
12-10-2013, 02:22 PM
Regarding the Silver Master Splitter, the following article about breeding PVP/PVE Mutants may be relevant to your situation:
http://narrationroom.blogspot.com/2013/11/mutants-lichlock.html

It may also be applicable with Monoceros.

---

By the way, the screenshot in the following article claimed that upgrading the Breeding Center increases the chance of getting a Rare Mutant:
http://narrationroom.blogspot.com/2013/12/mutants-mega-breeding-center-and-buck.html

---

I like Kaiju Kitty.

Shawn BM
12-11-2013, 03:10 PM
level up your mutants to higher ec level .The more level of your mutant increase the chances.

Blaskievics Roland
12-11-2013, 06:15 PM
Tsk...and I almost always get the rare mutant,I've sell yet 3 siver deus machinas and I've get the taoist just now,so that means I am wery lucky?Well high parents,lvl 2 breeding center,2 silver mutants breeded.

'' It's a pleasure to play a game,get strong in that game,get powerful in that game,BUT you get more satisfaction
when you help someone to become more powerful.Always help somebody if you can! It's a honor to do that! "

Wolf Al Harez
12-12-2013, 07:17 AM
i guess i must lvl up thor to max lvl to got his bronze version

Samir Demirovic
01-03-2014, 11:09 PM
i have the problem with correct parents got now 5 silver beatlebots 2 silver reptoid 2 kiao kitty, not even one moncerus silver or silver splitter why?

yeah this is sooo stupid it almost reaches infinity

i have lost at least 15 silver stars trying to get silver thor or silver monocerus.
this sucks realy bad, because i speed up the breedings with gold to get "a higher chance"... still nothing.

what i think this game needs, is a counter
every time you get a mutant from breeding, the chance of getting that same crappy thing again reduces by 5% or so...

so when you have 5 silver beatlebots... the chance of getting it again is reduced by 25% and there is a higher chance to get the monocerus or some other mutant.
that way even the very unlucky people playing this game will eventually get the mutant they want.

there must be a difference in elite versions though.
otherwhise people would just breed non-elite versions of a mutant they DONT whant to increase the chance when they breed the gold, silver or bronze version.

level up your mutants to higher ec level .The more level of your mutant increase the chances.

i will try this next =)
both my mutants i used for breeding are NOT on the max level they could be...
so i realy realy hope it'll work after that...