PDA

View Full Version : Future Reactor Mutant Wish List

Wayne C Halverson
12-10-2013, 06:58 AM
I like that Gothic has a bronze Alien. A sliver Alien would have been AWESOME.
In the future I would love to see single gene mutants as reactor prizes as they can be very tedious to breed.

The Silver Warrior in Steam Punks is an example. I wish the Steam Punk grand prize was a Gold Robot instead of a Gold Beetle Bot.

IMO the only good thing in the past Girl Power set was the Bronze Demon.

In future reactor sets what do you think would be the more useful single gene mutant?

Silver: Demon, Beast, Alien or Zombie.

Gold: Warrior or Robot?

Wayne C Halverson
12-10-2013, 07:08 AM
They do let us grab a Silver Warrior =D so if you have not got him yet i wish you luck in the Steam Punks set.

In the future what mutants would you like to see in the 2 and three coin sets? Lets hope for a gold single gene mutant in the next three coin set and another silver one in the next two coin set. The single coin sets will always have less valuable prizes. But! One of these hypothetical prizes might make a better grand prize than an Asian Valkyrie.

Blaskievics Roland
12-10-2013, 10:15 AM
I need a zoomorph silver or gold mutrant...I really want a gold zoomorph now

'' It's a pleasure to play a game,get strong in that game,get powerful in that game,BUT you get more satisfaction
when you help someone to become more powerful.Always help somebody if you can! It's a honor to do that! "

Franklyn Musgrave
12-12-2013, 12:10 AM
They do let us grab a Silver Warrior =D so if you have not got him yet i wish you luck in the Steam Punks set.

In the future what mutants would you like to see in the 2 and three coin sets? Lets hope for a gold single gene mutant in the next three coin set and another silver one in the next two coin set. The single coin sets will always have less valuable prizes. But! One of these hypothetical prizes might make a better grand prize than an Asian Valkyrie.

I was lucky and got the silver warrior on my first spin, and then the gold wrechfury on my second...I figure I will end up with a gold beetlebot easy enough when I get to breeding gold mutants(they seemed pretty easy to get when I was breeding my reptoid, and I've gotten two while trying to breed a bronze reptoid,) and I already have a bronze deadbot...so I'm probably not going to finish the steampunk and save my tokens for either the superheros or japan when it comes out. There is a pic of the concept art for the japan reactor in another thread, and there is a robot there, so I think the replacement for the silver warrior in steampunk will be a silver robot ^_^.

I also got the bronze alien from the gothic, which I'm stoked about because I've bred about 4 or 5 bronze astro surfers trying to get one. I got the bronze demon from the girl power before I even unlocked mythic genes in the campaign, which was a nice jump in getting started breeding mythic...these reactor mutants aren't the strongest mutants to battle with, but for newer players they make up for it in the mutosterone and stars they will save you trying to breed one.

This is just conjecture lol, but if there is a pattern to how the devs are distributing the starred mutants in the reactors, I'm thinking there will be a bronze zoomorph in the replacement to gothic and a silver zombie in the replacement to japan.