PDA

View Full Version : Theme based groups

John Koch
07-26-2015, 01:13 AM
Hey i notice that you guys have been adding new ways to make creatures more powerful without just needing to level them up and give them stars. Like your adding these orbs now to mix things up. Well i have a suggestion on how to add to the variety.
Theme based groups.
that give bonuses if mutants are teamed together and are in the same group. Like an undead group that would give Dire Despot and Bushi some advantage, a fantasy group for Warrior and Gandolphus, even though they dont have the same primary gene they would be classified by a theme to work well together.
Also the reactors have themes so they can be classified in the same group as well to encouraging people to get all the reactor mutants they can, instead of just stopping when they get a gold one. Idk... i just feel like some mutants are themed well together beyond their genes and there should be something to it.

Example of themes would be

Monsters: Nyrlatoth, Cancernia, The Darkseer

Undead: Dire Despot, Zombie, Leech Lord, Bushi

Fantasy: Warrior, Lady Harpy, Wicked Witch, Gandolphus

Cybernetic: Enforcer, Eva's Replication, Interceptrix

Buddy Jones
07-26-2015, 05:38 AM
Would be interesting I think. Not sure what the group bonus would be but a real interesting idea.

John Koch
07-26-2015, 03:42 PM
The bonus would be like 2% extra health or extra attack for each mutant in the group, something small, but noticeable.