PDA

View Full Version : ghost help and no dev support

Zauhzan Ude
12-11-2013, 05:37 AM
so..when we gonna discuss the devs cheating the players. im an honest player, and i have been being raeped for some time now, i have lost 80% of my friend help..and ticket after ticket submitted and yet no response. because of their unwillingness to address the issue at hand its cost me my chance at progressing in the game. i have lost my chance to win the exclusive mutant from the pvp event the last 2 seasons straight.too long for this problem to be persistent.. i cant even add players because they r gone as soon as i add them.i even receive gifts from these ghost players i cant tag in.. not to mention its not fair to me, the player who has invested large amounts of time to be a top 10% player to be blatantly ignored.. it frustrates me to the point where i no longer even want to play.

Karr1981
12-11-2013, 06:04 PM
The issue with disappearing friends is an ongoing investigation within the team and we will fix it as soon as we can.

Chris

Marc Cotton
12-11-2013, 10:36 PM
same here all my friends have disappeared

Zauhzan Ude
12-12-2013, 10:30 PM
yet still im being punished. i am truly unable to progress in my game.. and i have not received any real support from the Devs.. its sickening. and disappointing.. everyday i log in and find this issue still prevalent it makes me wanna cry. ive lost my opportunity to win the exclusive pvp mutant several seasons in a row now..its disgusting as i feel like im being punished for being a loyal player.. seriously if it is a known problem you should have this game in beta...or even pull it all together till the problem is fixed, instead of urinating all over the players.