PDA

View Full Version : Gold Master Oida

Tom David
12-11-2013, 08:04 PM
How good is the gold maser oida that's being offer in shop does anyone know since i know they show the stat for him but i forgot what it was

Bradford Dawson
12-13-2013, 12:26 AM
I wanted one when it was first released, until I learned it was basically just a weaker Crypt Wraith. Still, I guess he could be alright if you don't have Crypt Wraith. I don't know for sure.

Ronald Richard
12-13-2013, 10:16 AM
I wanted one when it was first released, until I learned it was basically just a weaker Crypt Wraith. Still, I guess he could be alright if you don't have Crypt Wraith. I don't know for sure.

What do you mean by weaker crypt wraith? Both oida and crypt wraith has exactly the same status. The only difference is their elements. Crypt is necro, while oida galactic. Maybe what you meant is supernovous, who has the same element with oida. Which one is better, it's all up to what strategy you're using. Oida is a speeder, while supernovous is a medium mutant (not a speeder nor a tanker).

As for his stats, here's the basic one from mutopedia.

Oida
HP : 967
SPEED : 7.14
1st attack : 209 (upgrade 314)
2nd attack : 105 (upgrade 157)

As for the gold one, you can count it yourself. (1.75 * it's original stats).

Bradford Dawson
12-14-2013, 03:52 PM
Actually, Oida's stats are a bit lower than Crypt Wraiths.

Ronald Richard
12-15-2013, 07:18 AM
Actually, Oida's stats are a bit lower than Crypt Wraiths.

Hmmm, i have both of them, and i checked it in mutopedia, and the stats shows exactly the same, both hp, speed, attacks. Don't know if it's actually different in practice.

Checked it in practice, and compared lvl 10 crypt wraith (starless) with lvl 10 master oida (starless), crypt wraith has larger hp (1874) compared to oida (1837), but it has weaker attack (584) while oida (596). So i guess both are basically on the same strength.