PDA

View Full Version : New star(s) suggestion

Sean Apple
07-30-2015, 02:56 AM
Platinum star.... it is... AMAZING! I would like to thank Kobojo for adding this, but this, just like many things, has gotten my brain to think. What is next?

Well, I personally was thinking THREE new stars. These would be 'magical' metals and would increase types by a whopping 125%!! However, they would be level 35 fusions of platinum star mutants and would be banned in PVP due to their strength. Another thing the star would do would give them an 'element' in a sense. A beats B. B beats C. C beats A.

I was thinking one of the metals could be Cobalt. It would make certain mutants look more draconic. Say, using it for enforcer would make the mutant look like the 'Ironman' skin, but would have dragon fists or other dragon or dragoon features.

Micha? Mym Mogi?ko
07-30-2015, 09:50 AM
I think it a bit early to think on another tears.
Plats just came up, and arent even 10 of them atm, so maybe after a year or so Kobojo will think about upgrades like that ;p

Howard
07-30-2015, 01:50 PM
Lol yes, maybe a bit early. The staff need their beauty sleep!

However, the whole banned in PvP kind of defeats it's purpose, players want stronger mutants to use in PvP; campaign is beatable with Gold mutants.

Vickey Knight
07-30-2015, 03:03 PM
its difficult for new players to get it including me

Sean Apple
08-03-2015, 03:58 AM
Guess that's right... but perhaps there could be a special PVP for these things? Only gold, platinum, and these stars could be used in it...

Also, that's sort of the point :/ new players wouldn't be able to get it easily without working really hard for it in one way or another. Say, they could be created by combining certain mutants. Cobalt could be a dracus noblis and Reptoid or some other set of reptiles.

Kenneth Pocaigue
08-03-2015, 12:40 PM
Lol yes, maybe a bit early. The staff need their beauty sleep!

However, the whole banned in PvP kind of defeats it's purpose, players want stronger mutants to use in PvP; campaign is beatable with Gold mutants.

Campaign is beatable with No starred variants.... All you need is a good tag..