PDA

View Full Version : tag determinations

Wullagaru
07-31-2015, 04:18 AM
while i know that my tag is which ever mutant has the highest evo level and was the last out of the incubator, i honestly don't alway know which one of my mutants was last, currently i think it might be the Kontiki that i have but it might be leonidas ... i'm just not sure. it would be great if we had a way to see the order that our mutants came out of the incubator.

[K] Pogolina
07-31-2015, 09:11 AM
while i know that my tag is which ever mutant has the highest evo level and was the last out of the incubator, i honestly don't alway know which one of my mutants was last, currently i think it might be the Kontiki that i have but it might be leonidas ... i'm just not sure. it would be great if we had a way to see the order that our mutants came out of the incubator.

Hey Wulla,

We've forwarded this suggestion to the team, the possibility to do this will be considered. :)

Thank you,
A

Howard
07-31-2015, 02:06 PM
I too have gave this same suggestion a while back, it would indeed be useful.
To (temporarily) remedy this problem, I occasionally rebreed a new tag then max it out (when there has not been a new tank). Basically every month or 2 I breed say a Britany. I haven’t done this in a while as when Triceratank came out, I made it my tag as to no worry about the older mutants, then now platinum buck is out which I am max-ing now. I will soon breed a new Britany as I have had multiple requests for it.

Carlo Quisado
07-31-2015, 04:13 PM
up for this one. :D