PDA

View Full Version : [Guide] Mutant Breeding Strategy

gWorldz
08-02-2015, 07:06 AM
My personal technique for completing the "Starter", "Cross Mutation", "Bronze Breeding", "Silver Breeding" and "Gold Breeding" bingo grids was to breed all my core mutants before I focused on the bingo.

Purchase 2 of each mono and/or breed double gene mutants.

"Core" Mutants
2x Cyber ( Robot | Android }
2x Necro ( Zombie | Leech Lord )
2x Saber ( Warrior | Nordic knightmare )
2x Zoomorph ( Beast | Kaiju Kitty )
2x Galactic ( Alien | Astro Surfer )
2x Mythic ( Demon | Pit Lord )

Note: The only bingo you should worry about while you are leveling these is the small Cyber | Necro | Warrior grid labeled "Starter".

Level all those mutants to 10 and then crossbreed 2 of each "core" gene in bronze.

Note: While leveling the bronze "core" mutants you should keep your breeding center going by crossbreeding bronze mutants needed on the "Bronze Breeding" grid. The bronze mutants will count for "Cross Mutation" AND "Bronze Breeding" grids.

Level all the bronze mutants to 15 and then crossbreed 2 of each "core" gene in silver.

Note: While leveling the silver "core" mutants you should keep your breeding center going by crossbreeding bronze and silver mutants needed on the "Bronze Breeding" and/or "Silver Breeding" grid. Any level 10 mutant can be used to breed bronze mutants for the "Cross Mutation" and/or "Bronze Breeding" grids but only bronze and silver mutants can be used for completing the "Silver Breeding" grid .

Level all the silver mutants to 20 and then crossbreed 2 of each gene in gold.

Note: While leveling the gold "core" mutants you should keep your breeding center going by crossbreeding bronze, silver and gold mutants needed on the "Bronze Breeding", "Silver Breeding" and/or "Gold Breeding" grid. Only silver and gold mutants can be used for completing the "Gold Breeding" grid.

Use the silver and gold "core" mutants to make all the mutants needed to complete the "Starter", "Cross Mutation", "Bronze Breeding", "Silver Breeding" and "Gold Breeding" bingo grids.

Note: With 2 of each "core" mutant in silver and gold at level 20 you can make every breedable mutant in the game in bronze, silver and gold :D

Then level the silver and gold cross mutations up to 20 and breed the secret mutants in gold ;) because you really don't need them in any other variety ;)

Tamer Basiouni
08-04-2015, 03:27 PM
Good guide, I figured step 1 for myself, but the whole guide really helps with getting the better gold mutants in a pretty much straight forward manner, it only needs devotion & time management

Jody Reeder
08-08-2015, 12:23 AM
I don't see anything that answers my questions. The theme, Captain WrenchFury. Got Bronze, looking to go silver. Have a sirena, looking to go bronze.
I've been unsuccesful lately. Any advice?