PDA

View Full Version : More gold?

Prashant Agrawal
08-02-2015, 08:40 AM
Hey If you check the shop in credits section you will see that you can buy 10 lakh credits for 2500 gold so about about reversing this offer to five times or ten times and let us buy 2500 gold for 50 lakh or 1 crore credits. Don't you think its fair.
And also please letting us to sell our resources like bronze stars for some amount. As i have 89 bronze star and already completed bronze bingo so i need very few bronze stars .
And how about introducing a market place / auction shop to letting us sell or buy mutants from the market place . As many players are asking this thing to come in this game.

These are few suggestion which can make game more interesting.
otherwise I like this game very much . Playing this game from two years .
Thanks kobojo for such a good game :)

Nemanja Boskovic
08-02-2015, 10:53 AM
Gold is hard to get, and that when we get that sum of gold that sum is small (When we reach level 12-29) gold so what about that we can buy gold by big sum of credits (1000 credits for 1 gold) and to get some gold by reaching levels on turnament or by slling mutant eggs ,selling mad packs and that stuff. And what about that we can sell stuff from invetory to your facebook friends for sum of credits or gold that seller but

Nemanja Boskovic
08-02-2015, 11:42 AM
I agree for buying gold for credits but its better to can buy 1 gold for 1000 credits

Howard
08-03-2015, 05:12 PM
I merged the 2 threads as the are similar.

THe problem with this is that it is open to abuse, especially for high evo players. Example, I make 10 million credits per day, that would equal to 2500 gold or 10000 gold per day for free. No one will buy gold anymore, and Kobojo makes no money, and they will be forced to close the game. They will even start selling more mutants for cash instead.

If they do this, it will have to be very small amounts.