PDA

View Full Version : How to make steps on the PVE ladder?Need help!

Blaskievics Roland
12-13-2013, 07:25 AM
Ohh c'mon,I've got 2 more steps to go to the GOLD STAR but for 2 days I am trying to make it ti the last step,the penultimate fight is just too strong for me (lvl 46 walkyrie,lvl 48 gold Xenos,lvl 44 enforcer).The big problem is that damned Xenos has 8k life and there is no tag in this world what coud killl it with a single hit..and it does brutal 4k damage.....I've invested too much tine,energy and gold to step up on that damned ladder and I ca't stop here....I need help...the PVE closes in 3 days.....I can't give up.....please,I need advice, and a good strategy to defeat the floor 99's BOSS.Thanks.

So the bosses are: lvl 48 gold xenos,8k life,about 2k normal damage,wery fast speed(7.69) galactic+zoomorph
lvl 46 walkyrie,6 k life,about 2.2k normal damage,intermediate speed(5) saber+mythic
lvl 44 enforcer.5.5 k life,about 2.5k normal damage,speed slow(4.16) saber+cyber

What team is enough powerful to defeat theese foes?Thans anyway

'' It's a pleasure to play a game,get strong in that game,get powerful in that game,BUT you get more satisfaction
when you help someone to become more powerful.Always help somebody if you can! It's a honor to do that! "

OK.I WON,BUT NOW THE FLOOR 100 BOSS IS ON;I WILL GET THAT DAMNED STAR!

Oh My God,I've won my first gold star......thanks for the advices!!LOVE YOU ALL!

Maioru Ovidiu
12-13-2013, 09:12 AM
Hello i have read your post and tbh i am not even close to having such strong mutants to beat that(i myself am stuck at 88) but i will try to do my bes in advisin you. First i think you should focus o that damned xenos therefor get something that isn' taking brutal damage from either galactic or saber but also let's you finish off the 2 sabers fast. I'd suggest zoomorphs with necro as second attribute. maybe gold cerberus and gold zombat could do the trick. and the last isn't something specifically use w/e you have best to solve the problem. I hope i helped best regards mate :)!

Ronald Richard
12-13-2013, 10:00 AM
Here's my formation to complete it. Gold honey bunny, gold martian, and gold cerberus. I also ask help from my tag friend, who sent gold thor as my tag mutant. Honey bunny and martian can attack first, and with the help of gold thor, which can deal about 6k strong damage due to element advantage, i can kill xenos before it had it's turn. Then, the next one in line is, kill enforcer with cerberus and honey bunny. Valkyrie should be the last, since it's element is saber and mythic. Cerberus clearly has element advantage over it. Usually, the enemy would hunt for honey bunny first, since it's the weakest. As long as your cerberus is strong enough to withstand enforcer's brutal hit, then you can beat them. If your mutant isn't strong enough, then you might have to use the tag again to kill enforcer. Hope that helps.

Wolf Al Harez
12-13-2013, 10:05 AM
yeah i got hard time beating that boss i used my reactor enforcer. reactor techno and bronze zombat i got gold dire despot as a tag he kill xenos with a critical hit

Blaskievics Roland
12-13-2013, 10:25 AM
Yeah,well the matter is trhat I have no gold honey bunny or gold cerbeus,all my golod stars have gone to mythic so...I will figure it uou somehow,thanks for the advices!

'' It's a pleasure to play a game,get strong in that game,get powerful in that game,BUT you get more satisfaction
when you help someone to become more powerful.Always help somebody if you can! It's a honor to do that! "

Ronald Richard
12-13-2013, 10:38 AM
Well, it's not that hard getting gold honey boney. It's more common than mythic mutant after all. But my point is, you need a gold speeder for most of your battle. Gold honey bunny, gold captain wrenchfury, gold martian marauder, gold gandolfus, gold lichlock, or even gold zombat. Combined them with a strong tag, and it would become a 1 hit kill in most cases. So, i think you should hunt for those gold speeder. If you don't have them now, then the only option to win it is by using the tag more than once (or twice).

Boris Pankov
12-13-2013, 11:35 AM
In all fairness that fight was more difficult than the last one for me and it was precisely due to the xenos. My advise would be to find a tag parnter who uses a heavy hitter necro type such as a dire despot for example (they are fairly common) and focus on the xenos. Maybe even rebuy the tag a couple of times if need be. Sure you lose some gold but you lose 20 gold the first and I think 25 or so the second time so even if you buy it twice that's 3 tag attacks and only 45 gold to get you a gold star which costs 500 gold at the shop. It's kind of worth it.

But yes if you dont kill the xenos he'll wipe your team out quickly. Necro types are your best bet. Mythic also can work but it's only 25% bonus but it may still be doable.

Blaskievics Roland
12-13-2013, 02:21 PM
I was so close,THAT DAMNED XENOS ONLY GOT 200 life...damn,so close,NEXT TIME I WILL NOT FADE AGAIN!

Ronald Richard
12-13-2013, 03:35 PM
In all fairness that fight was more difficult than the last one for me and it was precisely due to the xenos. My advise would be to find a tag parnter who uses a heavy hitter necro type such as a dire despot for example (they are fairly common) and focus on the xenos. Maybe even rebuy the tag a couple of times if need be. Sure you lose some gold but you lose 20 gold the first and I think 25 or so the second time so even if you buy it twice that's 3 tag attacks and only 45 gold to get you a gold star which costs 500 gold at the shop. It's kind of worth it.

But yes if you dont kill the xenos he'll wipe your team out quickly. Necro types are your best bet. Mythic also can work but it's only 25% bonus but it may still be doable.

Well, nowadays, it's hard to get a gold dire drespot, the strongest necro mutant, as tag partner. I used more than 20 tags today, and none of them sent gold dire drespot, even though some of them possess the mutant. Among all of them, the most common one is gold thor. It shows up about 5 or 6 times. With his strong attack (+25%), you can deal 6k+ damage on xenos. So, he's the most reliable force to win the stage.

Ah, my bad. It seems that the strongest necro mutant is gold grim reapress. So, if you have a friend that use it as tag mutant, then he's the man you needed.

Boris Pankov
12-14-2013, 12:02 AM
Well, nowadays, it's hard to get a gold dire drespot, the strongest necro mutant, as tag partner. I used more than 20 tags today, and none of them sent gold dire drespot, even though some of them possess the mutant. Among all of them, the most common one is gold thor. It shows up about 5 or 6 times. With his strong attack (+25%), you can deal 6k+ damage on xenos. So, he's the most reliable force to win the stage.

Ah, my bad. It seems that the strongest necro mutant is gold grim reapress. So, if you have a friend that use it as tag mutant, then he's the man you needed.

That's just your experience. In my friendslist I have 4 people who have it as their tag 2 of which havent changed that tag for ages. So if we go by my experience it's pretty common. But yes dire despot or reapress or undead dragon even ghostmonaut should do the job fine so long as it's a high hitter with a necro gene.

Jay Garcia Jr.
12-14-2013, 08:46 AM
i think all the steps need to be more like 4 or 5 battles for a reward