PDA

View Full Version : AN "UNDEFEATABLE" DEFENSE TEAM

Gabby Ngceen
12-13-2013, 04:04 PM

So my friend "Mato Kuroi" had just invented a new defense team. my friends had tried to "defy" his team but none of us came close to beat it.

What team would you consider on how to beat this defense team?

Johnathen Adair
12-13-2013, 04:47 PM
Without knowing the damage of various mutants at that level it's hard for me to say for certain. I would guess that similar level Kaiju Kitty using the secondary attack to hit them all (thus giving 3 attacks per turn) to make up for the faster speed of the Zombats might work. Or maybe 2 Kaiju Kitty and 1 Zombat of your own to get off a good tag early.

Ronald Richard
12-13-2013, 05:05 PM
First thing you need is another gold zombat at the same level, and a strong cyber type tag. Then, 2 gold reptoid can do the trick. First turn, you use zombat and tag to kill one of them. Then it's their turn next. Those zombat will most definitely attack your zombat first, because all of your mutant are zoomorph, and they would attack the weakest one first. Zombat can't kill another zombat in 1 turn (except they use tag), so those 2 zombat would definitely spend their turn on your zombat first. Even if they did use tag on first turn, then one zombat will kill your your zombat, and the other would attack one of your reptoid, and i believe a zombat can't kill a reptoid in 1 turn either. Then comes your reptoid turns. 2 reptoid cyber attack on a zombat is enough to kill it. Then it became 2 reptoid againts one zombat. I believe you have a good chance on winning in that situation.

Boris Pankov
12-13-2013, 11:51 PM
I would imagine that 3 golden robots or 2 robots and a goliath (although I dont have one so I cant compare which would be better) would make quick work of this. Of course not many people have golden robots so it's a a good bet. Another possibility would be 3 golden androids since the zombat team will get only 3 attacks before they can retaliate and I dont think the zombats can take out anymore than one android in that time.

Shawn BM
12-14-2013, 02:11 PM
First thing you need is another gold zombat at the same level, and a strong cyber type tag. Then, 2 gold reptoid can do the trick. First turn, you use zombat and tag to kill one of them. Then it's their turn next. Those zombat will most definitely attack your zombat first, because all of your mutant are zoomorph, and they would attack the weakest one first. Zombat can't kill another zombat in 1 turn (except they use tag), so those 2 zombat would definitely spend their turn on your zombat first. Even if they did use tag on first turn, then one zombat will kill your your zombat, and the other would attack one of your reptoid, and i believe a zombat can't kill a reptoid in 1 turn either. Then comes your reptoid turns. 2 reptoid cyber attack on a zombat is enough to kill it. Then it became 2 reptoid againts one zombat. I believe you have a good chance on winning in that situation.
Agree with you.One gold zombat of the same level is surely the thing to defeat that team.
I have fought against this team in previous pvp and i got beaten very easily. :P

Gabby Ngceen
12-14-2013, 04:01 PM
Actually, someone beat this team on PvP and they used a gold zombat of same level, a shellshock and a deus machina, all gold.

but only lucky because the tag of the 3 zombats was a gold lichlock XD