PDA

View Full Version : Challenge Hall Mutant

Nazeem Uddin
08-04-2015, 08:25 AM
Please change the mutant in challenge hall and bring absolem or any other mutant.

Konrad Peach
08-04-2015, 10:01 AM
Absolem can only be obtained as part of the "daily gift" on facebook, I do not think that kobojo will put them in the challenge hall.
I recommend galactic guardian but you are right, ivandron should be kicked out asap

Bas Suilen
08-04-2015, 12:23 PM
Absolem can only be obtained as part of the "daily gift" on facebook, I do not think that kobojo will put them in the challenge hall.
I recommend galactic guardian but you are right, ivandron should be kicked out asap
Huh? Can absolem be obtained through daily gift?

where have you heard that?

Howard
08-04-2015, 02:11 PM
Absolem can not be obtained by daily gift. It has been available for 2000 gold and in mystery boxes.

Only mutant available is with Magnetic Keys, and it is a Gold Warrior.

Grim Jack
08-05-2015, 04:01 AM

Aren't bronze and silver possibilities as well, depending on your 'reward level'?

Konrad Peach
08-05-2015, 11:34 AM
Aren't bronze and silver possibilities as well, depending on your 'reward level'?

I'am on black level and 'am pretty sure it is absolem waiting for me, not gold warrior. Tomorrow I will make a picture and post it to the forum.

Konrad Peach
08-06-2015, 07:57 AM
Absolem can not be obtained by daily gift. It has been available for 2000 gold and in mystery boxes.

I only took a brief look on the magnetic key this morning but I think Howard is right. So even on black reward level the mutant you can win is gold warrior -_-:ohno::O_O:--'