PDA

View Full Version : Add an option to hide mutants on the roof

Sherwin J. Marcelle
08-04-2015, 03:24 PM
I've been playing this game for almost 2 years now and I've noticed that it's getting harder to collect credits from the roof even if you set the window to full screen. This is partly due to certain mutants having decals like wings, weapons etc that overlap and block the bottom of the compound. Maybe a button can be added to the game that temporarily gives us the option to hide all mutants so we don't have to be scraping the bottom of the compounds or zones to collect credits.

Howard
08-04-2015, 03:32 PM
Heres a easy way to collect credits on facebook

1) Click the tool box icon beside the shop icon
2) Click Rearrange your buildings
3) Move mouse to collect your credits

gWorldz
08-04-2015, 03:38 PM
Wouldn't it just be better for them to add the "Collect all" option for credits like on mobile or is there another reason mutants should be hidden?

reason I ask is because reusing existing code should be much faster than add a completely new feature and would seem easier fore us to convince them to actually work on it. I currently use BlueStacks to emulate android devices to collect credits just to take advantage of the "Collect all" feature and have been waiting for it to be added to FB Browser version for a very long time now :(

... but if there are other reason why you think hiding them would be good please share to get more support for hiding mutants :D

Sherwin J. Marcelle
08-04-2015, 03:45 PM
Come to think of it, a collect all button would be a better option. I only suggested the hide button because I've noticed that when the game hasn't completed loading and no mutants are on the map, its much easier to collect credits.

GAleto
08-04-2015, 08:03 PM
Another reason to add a hide button: CPU consumption, the game becomes slow as you fill your roof. I think 90% of the CPU is used only to keep them animated.
They should add the collect all button anyways.