PDA

View Full Version : Keep losing tags because fight doesn't load

Tannhauser
08-05-2015, 09:51 PM
This is really annoying. So i click "Validate" and i'm expecting it to start the fight all i see is that loading screen that never changes. http://prntscr.com/819ki8
Only thing to do is to refresh the page. Now, since it doesn't waste my campaign passes when it gets stuck on the loading screen can you maybe make it not waste my tag either?

gWorldz
08-06-2015, 01:35 AM
I agree that is a pain. I wonder if they could give us a button to cancel on the loading screen that could save our tag and refresh the game without requiring us to refresh the browser.

Jonathan Wharton
08-06-2015, 02:26 AM
I'm tired of this glitch also, they have it save as soon as you hit fight or validate before the fighting begins and with the glitch, you never get to the fight. It should have the first save after the fight is over and not before because this glitch makes you lose campaign passes in PVE and you lose points plus fall in ranking in PVP. I know the reason they don't do the first save after a fight, because people would be resetting if they are losing, but something has to be done.

Tannhauser
08-06-2015, 03:24 AM
Happened couple more times since i posted. At least 5 times today. This is getting ridiculous.

Den Abn
08-06-2015, 04:36 AM
What kind of suggestion is this ?

Jin Maurice
08-06-2015, 05:47 AM
This is bug report not suggestion, also guys try to send a ticket to kobojo support, they've solved a lot of problem including this also, im not suffering this issue anymore now :).

gWorldz
08-06-2015, 06:16 AM
I usually only have this happen once or twice a day and I don't let it bother me to much. Back when I first started playing I couldn't even play PVP because of this but now its rare and not worth worrying about. I still would like a way around it but I try to embrace murphy's law and move on ;)

Ossama Emran
08-06-2015, 06:45 AM
i totally agree , this is a bug and should be fixed , game hang is not our fault , please dont deduct campaign pass before the fight , deduct it after the fight finishes

thanks
ossama

Micha? Mym Mogi?ko
08-06-2015, 10:12 AM
It also happened to me few times.
Now, when i see, the battle load too long i refresh the site as fast as i can and somtime i dont loose the tag ;p

Isha
08-09-2015, 05:17 AM
I lost many campaign passes and PvP fights to this. I contacted support and suggested them that there should either be a button which works much like AJAX and resynchronizes only part of the game, or the passes must be spent only after 1 hit has been landed in a fight.

They looked at their cache of answers and retrieved an extremely helpful answer involving clearing browser cache.

Micha? Mym Mogi?ko
08-09-2015, 09:15 PM
Clearing cashe is their answer for everything ;/