PDA

View Full Version : Having a Guild (Alliance) in the game

Ossama Emran
08-06-2015, 06:42 AM
first of all i enjoy this game very much

1 - i suggest to have alliance in the game and chat or internal message system between players

2 - also in the arena fights i suggest team fights (might be achieved by entering the battle in waves)

3 - last thing - why campaign passes are limited to 50 only - why dont i have increase of this limit cap based on my level , having 10 more every 5 or 10 level ???

4 - in forum suggestion please add voting on suggestions

if u like or dislike my suggestions please reply to this post stating your openion

thanks a lot
ossama

louiefaundo
08-06-2015, 08:29 AM
regarding number 3, you can increase your campaign pass limit by buying it from the shop. +10 max campaign pass is 500gold though.

i think the total you can do is 100

Jin Maurice
08-06-2015, 09:13 AM
1 - Good idea but hard to implement, need multiplayer system in real time and a new event like guild battle with reward to give players a reason to make guilds or join them

2 - Another good idea but still need a multiplayer system in real time

3 - well not really needed since u can buy passes or get them by friend tags/gifts

4 - this one really need to be implemented

Micha? Mym Mogi?ko
08-06-2015, 10:36 AM
1 and 2 is a nice idea, but like Jin Maurice said it will be hard to create.
3 - You can increase passes limit to 100 (but not so sure, since i have only 90, and cant buy more - dunno why)
4 - You can add voting otion when you create the thread

[K] Pogolina
08-06-2015, 10:52 AM
Hey Ossama,

Thank you for your suggestions.

What do you mean "add voting" on suggestions? Are you not able to create a poll?

Cheers,
A

Jin Maurice
08-06-2015, 02:12 PM
Pogolina;42565']Hey Ossama,

Thank you for your suggestions.

What do you mean "add voting" on suggestions? Are you not able to create a poll?

Cheers,
A

Maybe he means add the voting ability on suggestion to see if people are interested on that one or nope

Ossama Emran
08-07-2015, 12:48 AM
Thanks a lot for every one who contributed in the thread

for 3 , I didn't know that i can buy to expand , i will do it
and for 4 , I think it would be helpful if suggestion started a poll or voting if possible as Jim Maurice said

[K] Pogolina
08-07-2015, 08:34 AM
Maybe he means add the voting ability on suggestion to see if people are interested on that one or nope

I see..! However, we would like to avoid that people just feel compelled to vote and go, we actually want to understand the reasoning behind why Psy Captains would like to have this or that feature available. We will definitely think about it though!

Thanks!