PDA

View Full Version : Zodiacs

Jin Maurice
08-06-2015, 09:24 AM
I see many players struggling with this.

That's my idea: 1) Release all of the zodiacs the first day of each month for 1000 gold or 1999 for 3 of them (pack)
2) Release Mistery Zodiac box each month
3) Release the mutant of the month in the shop example: (Cancernia on June)

What do you think guys?

Micha? Mym Mogi?ko
08-06-2015, 10:16 AM
Was thinking the same thing.
Zodiacs should be avaliable on shop each mutant each month.

Buddy Jones
08-06-2015, 11:23 AM
Only thing I see a problem is with the bingos, some of the bingos would give more gold then next zodiac. So would be giving away free zodiacs. Just my opinion. I would love to see it happen.

gWorldz
08-06-2015, 11:36 AM
I like the general concept of this idea but would alter it slightly.

1. The matching Zodiac sign should be available starting on the 21st of each month and be available in shop until the next sign is released. Selling them for 1000 gold sounds great to me but the suggestion for 3 pack $19.99 I think would be better suited as limited special events like the solstice and equinox

Aries: March 21 April 20
Taurus: April 21 May 20
Gemini: May 21 June 20
Cancer: June 21 July 20
Leo: July 21 August 20
Virgo: August 21 September 20
Libra: September 21 October 20
Scorpio: October 21 November 20
Sagittarius: November 21 December 20
Capricorn: December 21 January 20
Aquarius: January 21 February 20
Pisces: February 21 March 20

2. Mystery Zodiac Box every month woudl be nice but also as a limited offer lasting only a couple days, the 20th and 21st would be great for that.

3. I actually misunderstood what suggestion 1 was and answered this one and that one there. I don't think we should have full access to all the Zodiacs at one time even if its a limited time offer. Collecting a set over the entire year is something that could keep some players interested ...

I'm currently annoyed by the difficulty with Zodiacs and annoyed that they show the zodiac for each month on facebook but its only available to 5 people they *choose* to drop them on and no one else gets access o_O

I will shut up before I start ranting but overall I just like the idea of having access to the monthly zodiacs.

Jin Maurice
08-06-2015, 02:07 PM
I like the general concept of this idea but would alter it slightly.

1. The matching Zodiac sign should be available starting on the 21st of each month and be available in shop until the next sign is released. Selling them for 1000 gold sounds great to me but the suggestion for 3 pack $19.99 I think would be better suited as limited special events like the solstice and equinox

Aries: March 21 – April 20
Taurus: April 21 – May 20
Gemini: May 21 – June 20
Cancer: June 21 – July 20
Leo: July 21 – August 20
Virgo: August 21 – September 20
Libra: September 21 – October 20
Scorpio: October 21 – November 20
Sagittarius: November 21 – December 20
Capricorn: December 21 – January 20
Aquarius: January 21 – February 20
Pisces: February 21 – March 20

2. Mystery Zodiac Box every month woudl be nice but also as a limited offer lasting only a couple days, the 20th and 21st would be great for that.

3. I actually misunderstood what suggestion 1 was and answered this one and that one there. I don't think we should have full access to all the Zodiacs at one time even if its a limited time offer. Collecting a set over the entire year is something that could keep some players interested ...

I'm currently annoyed by the difficulty with Zodiacs and annoyed that they show the zodiac for each month on facebook but its only available to 5 people they *choose* to drop them on and no one else gets access o_O

I will shut up before I start ranting but overall I just like the idea of having access to the monthly zodiacs.

The reason why i'd like to have all of them at once is to let people choose the ones they need, maybe they could limit the purchase to 1 zodiac only to avoid people from purchasing all of them at once.
In my oponion people purchase zodiacs for bingo purpose only, i started this thread cos i keep seeing people saying that they're missing 1 zodiac since 6 months or more but kobojo keep on releasing them very rarely and it's really annoying.
Thank you for replying guys, hope Kobojo consider one of those options

Den Abn
08-06-2015, 02:27 PM
they sell zodiac pack every 3 month

There should be a mutant that limited and u can not buy it when the limit time is over .it like mark the time u have play