PDA

View Full Version : kobojo why did u reduce correct parents ods?

Jasmin Huber Memi?
12-14-2013, 12:31 PM
U are killing the game,im half way trough to drop it and im an actual gold buyer.
When i was breeding Behemot i got it to gold with 5 stars wasted only 2 silver,and thats acceptable.
Butt now its just cheap to get bronze Thor i wasted 6 Stars,
Bronze Moncerus 4 stars,
Silver Moncerus 8 SILVER STARS
Bronse Azuria 4 stars.
WTF....
That damn moncerus i try it also with bronse Splitter and got only shit, 6 B.bots,1 Raptoid and 1 Kitty.
The stars are Rare so i bought some and gott the same shitty mutants.
And offcouse im pisst, when i see that the ody ond the daly magnetic gift odds are 0.1% to get gold or stars and the reactor the same to compleate it.
How wuld u feel about it, well im pisst and i feal the game is going the wrong direction.
Dont know what,butt im 100% sure i will never again spend some money on thiss rippoff.

Blaskievics Roland
12-14-2013, 02:34 PM
Well,I don't know why,but I am not even trying to get thoose mutants,It's close to impossible,don't waste more stars on them AND DON'T BUY GOLD,I never bought any kind of money in all my games what I played in my life,It's your fault actually that you are trying to get wery rare mutants,wery rare in this game means unbreedable,and really kobojo reduced the rare odds?!If that is true that is unacceptable,but I get pretty often rare mutants so I don't know what to say....

'' It's a pleasure to play a game,get strong in that game,get powerful in that game,BUT you get more satisfaction
when you help someone to become more powerful.Always help somebody if you can! It's a honor to do that! "

Connor Platel
12-14-2013, 05:14 PM
Yeah, i seen this happen as my arachno is harder to breed now but i remember how my behemoth would always work, but now im worrying as im breeding for a gold one now with a silver behemoth and astro surfer and i really want that behemoth....

Wolf Al Harez
12-14-2013, 07:20 PM
they never reduced the rare odds its only about your luck if you dont understand what the word (rare) means then dont spend money again

Jasmin Huber Memi?
12-14-2013, 07:28 PM
they never reduced the rare odds its only about your luck if you dont understand what the word (rare) means then dont spend money again

Lol give me a break pls, U dont understant it. Read what i wrote there is your proof, I got gold behemoth with 5 stars and spend 12 stars to get bronse Moncerus, Who dont understand it?

Wolf Al Harez
12-14-2013, 07:34 PM
pvp mutant are not rare while legendary mutant are rare everyone know that
and you say you use 4 stars on bronze moncerus

Wolf Al Harez
12-14-2013, 07:57 PM
perfect i got a silver zombat on the first try few minutes ago so how about that is that proof that nothing change

Connor Platel
12-14-2013, 08:11 PM
Actually, that's where you're wrong.
Pvp mutants USED to be breeded all the time as every time i used a star on my behemoth, i got it every time but when i bred my arachno with a kaiju kitty i got a kaiju kitty as i said above.
As i also said, i have bred a silver behemoth with a silver astro surfer and i don't know if i will get a behemoth now...
I do think kobojo should sort ths as i tried to get a bronze shell shock and that failed too and it's soooo annoying.

Wolf Al Harez
12-14-2013, 08:32 PM
it is not 100% it is maybe 50% for pvp mutant i got silver behemoth in the third try and when i got bronze buck maurice it says (rare mutant , correct parents ) unlike pvp who says (correct parents) only

Connor Platel
12-15-2013, 04:17 AM
This is funny that you mentioned that, yet you posted that pvp mutants are not rare and are always breed-able so you're wrong

Ronald Richard
12-15-2013, 07:09 AM
The chances to get correct parrent are exactly the same as to get other results. Let's take an example of monocerous. Breed monocerous with kaiju kitty, and you get the chance to get monocerous, kaiju kitty, bettle bot, reptoid. But do remember this, some PvP mutant are in the categories of rare mutant, while some aren't. Behemoth isn't a rare mutant, while sirenia is. I forgot about monocerous, but since it's hard to get, i believe it's also a rare mutant. So, out of 4 possible result, b.bot and kaiju are the most common, while reptoid and monocerous is a rare mutant, so it's hard to get. I don't know the exact number, but i assume you have a 75% chance to get common mutant, and 25% to get rare mutant from each breed. And in case you get the rare mutant, you also has 50% chance to get reptoid, and 50% chance to get monocerous. So, in fact, you only have a 12.5% chance to get correct parents on PvP mutants who's in rare category. I don't know about azuria, but one thing for sure, i get a bronze azuria at my first try. So, i guess it really all depends on luck.

Wolf Al Harez
12-15-2013, 09:02 AM
This is funny that you mentioned that, yet you posted that pvp mutants are not rare and are always breed-able so you're wrong

plz read my reply above i said (pvp mutant are not rare while legendary are) so behemoth is pvp mutant that means he is not rare while Moncerus is a legendary mutant thats means he is rare
i dont know about sirenia because i dont have her

Jasmin Huber Memi?
12-15-2013, 09:20 AM
on my scond acc i spend now 6 bronze stars and still dont have bronze behemot,so all u say is reasonable i know that before u wrote it. Butt thiss is just obivus as u see.

Aaron Heer
12-15-2013, 09:28 AM
Don't use a galactic gene, us a Warrior because it is both a single gene mutant, and a weaker gene. Your breed time will be about 3 hours, and your chance for a Behemoth much much better. Every Behemoth + Warrior (not saber, but specifically the Warrior) breed, including for gold worked first try.

Wolf Al Harez
12-15-2013, 09:51 AM
on my scond acc i spend now 6 bronze stars and still dont have bronze behemot,so all u say is reasonable i know that before u wrote it. Butt thiss is just obivus as u see.

thats what i call bad luck theres about 200000 players in this game and nobody have problems except you
i gave up you wont understand me whatever i say so goodbye

Ronald Richard
12-15-2013, 10:55 AM

I feel for you. But in my experience so far, i never failed more than twice in a row to get a bronze version of PvP mutant. Maybe it's because you used the wrong combination. Breed a PvP mutant with a mutant that only has 1 gene type, like kaiju kitty, android, nordic, leech lord, astro surfer, or pit lord. Never breed it with mutant that has double gene, even if both genes is exactly the same with the PvP mutant gene, for example, breeding monocerous with bettle bot. Why? Because it would gave you another possibility of results, which is, the single gene mutant from their gene (android or kaiju kitty). If you breed monocerous with android, you can avoid getting kaiju kitty as a result. Also, it's better to not use single gene mutant from PvP, like supernovous or crypt wraith, since it might gave you another possibility of result, except if you're fine with getting either PvP mutant as a result. Of course, that would mean that you need at least the silver version of those single gene mutant, if you're aiming to get their gold version.

If you have done all that, but still failed so much on getting the PvP mutant, even if it's only the bronze version, then i suggest you do things to toss away all your bad luck, since you're clearly have an extremely bad luck. And as for your question regarding kobojo decreasing the odds of correct parents, then the answer would be no, since i don't find any different whatsoever, and i've played this game for about 5 months already.

Shawn BM
12-15-2013, 02:41 PM
I don't know about azuria, but one thing for sure, i get a bronze azuria at my first try. So, i guess it really all depends on luck.

You sure are lucky .I have already tried 4 times to get bronze azuria but still no luck.Now,i will just breed him another week (probably when my luck is good :P).

Ronald Richard
12-15-2013, 02:57 PM
What combination did you use? I used azurial x pit lord. So, the result could only be azurial, pit lord, or nebulon. Guess i'm lucky to get azurial.

Shawn BM
12-15-2013, 03:05 PM
I used azuria + alien(1 time ) and other 3 times i used azuria + astro.I will try pit lord this time.

Connor Platel
12-15-2013, 04:40 PM
Before the 'lowered correct parent odds', everytime i breeded a behemoth i would always get it but now my silver mutants have finished breeding and all i got was a gold astro surfer.

Dante Dantic
12-15-2013, 08:39 PM
thats what i call bad luck theres about 200000 players in this game and nobody have problems except you
i gave up you wont understand me whatever i say so goodbye

Dude i got my behemot to gold with only 2 silverstars gone,and on my seccond acc i use the same parrents and i cant even get the bronse one for 6 times.

Ronald Richard
12-16-2013, 04:52 AM
Before the 'lowered correct parent odds', everytime i breeded a behemoth i would always get it but now my silver mutants have finished breeding and all i got was a gold astro surfer.

I don't believe that the odd has been changed. It's just that you're lucky to get behemoth when breeding it to get bronze and silver version. And now, you started to out of luck. That's all.

Shawn BM
12-16-2013, 02:24 PM
Looks like the luck is not with me.yesterday,i tried silver behemoth + nordic+gold.Today,i got behemoth as the result but call it unluck or wtk.. the gold star disappeared from the breeding . >.<

Alex Tetris
12-17-2013, 09:15 AM
Looks like the luck is not with me.yesterday,i tried silver behemoth + nordic+gold.Today,i got behemoth as the result but call it unluck or wtk.. the gold star disappeared from the breeding . >.<

Its a known bug. A lot of players are waiting on a fix.

Ronald Richard
12-17-2013, 09:36 AM
It seems that i'm a bit lucky when breeding mutants. Just got silver azuria from breeding. Failed once and got silver nebulon, but succeed in my 2nd try. Looking at my experience, there's no noticeable changes in correct parents odds.

Wolf Al Harez
12-17-2013, 12:26 PM
i waste 10 bronze star on darkseer and 15 on thor and i did not get one of them but i wont blame kobojo because its normal thing for me