PDA

View Full Version : well okay.. thank you Psy captains !

Sucipto Kristianto
12-14-2013, 04:22 PM
just gotta say this cause this is so effin annoying... all my tags teams are Freaking zombat and lich lock and what the fuck is that stupid speedy mutant is useless as hell.. and my enemy's tag are always bulleye correctly my mutants weakness..and i lost to a level 29 with 3 reactor mutant with level 25+ how in the lord's mercy is that possible ? -_- no body are stupid enough to just spend gold only to level up their mutants via gold ? or is such stupid retard exist ? oh well...

Blaskievics Roland
12-14-2013, 08:55 PM
First,don't use so hard language..second,the tag mutant was a subject discuted and yet no ansver from kobojo,yeah,we should choose by own the tag mutant....third,the reactor mutants:they are strong but not that strong than the real gold mutants (Reactor enforcer's damage is 544,Gold enforcer's is 609) so they can be beaten....fourth,yes,there are people who leveled up their mutants with gold...

"Question?Here is the ansver!"

Sucipto Kristianto
12-15-2013, 04:22 AM
yeaaaahhh.... okay.. :(

Markus Walter
12-16-2013, 06:51 PM
I know that fate but trust me, the last ones responsible are your fellow Psy Captains! If you want to use hard language then do it toward Kobojo sicne they made a fucked up system for the tags. The last mutant you get to highest level with full XP Bar is your tag. Most of the time, I play teams of 3 to that level so its friggin luck what the AI decides is the last one. I would LOVE if I could decide what my tag is freely but since thats not the case you have to bug Kobojo for it, not the other psy captains who also suffer under this!