PDA

View Full Version : Proof of poor sportsmanship in the game programming?

Jon Noble
12-15-2013, 01:28 AM
For the past four or so weeks, I've taken to clicking only in the middle of the daily reward in an attempt to finally get the gold prize, but alas such is to no avail even now. The randomization is not like that of when you are playing a game of memory match (Kids card game), but instead it is rigged to slip away from the tile you click.

There is a game in the mall called Barber cut lite, even it is rigged to jerk every now and then and even with it I have won big before however the odds with this daily reward game seem to be vastly greater, and I'd have to say, not making it an honest randomization would indeed be what one could call poor sportsmanship on the programmer's half.

Also, I find it rather unnerving that I am in the Platinum rank and can't tell the difference between platinum prizes and that of what the gold prizes were, why exactly is this?

Bradford Dawson
12-15-2013, 03:31 PM
Good to know I'm not the only one who noticed this. The first time I got gold rank, in the first four times I played it, three out of those for times the silver star appeared in the top left hexagon, so I've been accustomed to clicking there ever since. ...But weeks, maybe even a month or so have went by, and the silver star has not appeared there since. Not even once.

Cherry Ann Sajonia
12-15-2013, 04:50 PM
I've read somewhere that its by percent(%), so you need to be very lucky.

Markus Walter
12-16-2013, 06:33 PM
they should then have it made a slotmachine or the like...or at least give you another chance with another magnet key so you might save 1 key for each patch to reveal all of them instead of use 1- reveal all and say HAAHAA! LOSER! Thats just one thing: Mean! Plus...if you had the chance of using more than one key per table that would make buying keys more attractive for some players since the chances would rise.