PDA

View Full Version : [MGG Official] Update: Breeding Events and XP Orbs!

[K] Hugo
08-21-2015, 10:10 AM
Dear Psy Captains,

Welcome to our latest patch notes! Here you can find all the information regarding MGG’s upcoming update and the latest optimizations!

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/900718BannerForumreceipexporben.png

BREEDING EVENTS
Expected release date: August 28th (May be postponed)

Psy Captains, we are proud to present a new feature!

What is a Breeding Event?

A Breeding Event is a short window of time during which a new secret recipe will be activated.
Find the right combination of mutants and get the chance to breed an EXCLUSIVE beast!

Note that even with the right recipe, the probability to get the exclusive mutant is not 100% (but is quite high don't worry).

Which mutants can I obtain during these events?

During each event, we will give you the chance to obtain 1 rare mutant of our choice (there is no restriction, we will choose among ALL the creatures available in the game, even legendary ones :)

How long will a Breeding Event last, and how often will they occur?

These events will last less than 48 hours.

Of course, we will let you know when a event is active so you don't miss the opportunity to participate!

EXPERIENCE ORBS
Expected release date: EARLY SEPTEMBER

Experience Orbs are about to land in your game!

What is an Experience Orb?

Equipped on a creature, this Orb will increase the experience gained by this mutant by X% after each fight (depending on the rank of the Orb).

Where will I be able to get these orbs?

Just like the current ones, these orbs will be available through various features in the game, including the Shop.

Are these considered as Basic or Special Orbs?

Experience Orbs will be Basic, which means that you will be able to equip 2 of them on a single mutant (if the creature has enough unoccupied slots of course)

What is the difference between these orbs and Experience charms?

Experience charms last a couple of days
Experience orbs will grant more XP and they are permanent (as long as it remains equipped)

MOBILE UI CHANGES

BINGO: In order to give you quicker access to the Bingo, collection feature and rewards to our mobile Psy Captains, a Bingo button will be added to the main UI.

Join this discussion thread and send us any questions you may have pertaining to this update! As always, we will be looking forward to your suggestions and constructive criticism!

Regards,
The MGG Team

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
08-21-2015, 10:27 AM
I have a question how many legendary mutants will be breedable that time?or you just make them all breedable that time?
But about XP orbs we can't use them because we already put stat Orbs like health orb and attack Orb that we bought with a large amounts of gold.If we replace them with those orb that's mean we just Rip off our Gold and Stat orbs

Emimon
08-21-2015, 10:32 AM
I think that the breeding event it´s an amazing idea.
Also, my B-day is in august-28, that feature would be an awesome b-day present
Thank you mutants GG :')

[K] Hugo
08-21-2015, 10:34 AM
I have a question how many legendary mutants will be breedable that time?or you just make them all breedable that time?
But about XP orbs we can't use them because we already put stat Orbs like health orb and attack Orb that we bought with a large amounts of gold.If we replace them with those orb that's mean we just Rip off our Gold and Stat orbs

As indicated in the Patch Notes, each event allows to breed 1 exclusive mutant that the team choose.

Regarding XP Orbs, just like before, you can choose to replace existing orbs by new one if you think this is worth it, or add the xp orbs on mutants that do not have orbs yet :)

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
08-21-2015, 10:39 AM
Hugo;43610']As indicated in the Patch Notes, each event allows to breed 1 exclusive mutant that the team choose.

Regarding XP Orbs, just like before, you can choose to replace existing orbs by new one if you think this is worth it, or add the xp orbs on mutants that do not have orbs yet :)

Well then,i hope it won't be disappointing.But honestly replace a level 3 stat orbs with a XP orb is not worth it because it will make our mutant's stats back to normal health and Attack again(without orb).

Ronald Soberano
08-21-2015, 10:56 AM
Hi..
I'm Ronald Soberano New Member In Forums :)

KeveD
08-21-2015, 10:58 AM
Will there be any hints to the mutants that will be able to be bred? Or will we be left hanging?

[K] Hugo
08-21-2015, 11:15 AM
Will there be any hints to the mutants that will be able to be bred? Or will we be left hanging?

We will clearly state in the Daily Post and on Facebook which mutant you can obtain :)

Ameen Saadi
08-21-2015, 11:18 AM
Hello Hugo
In the beginning it's good to hear about those updates.

BREEDING EVENTS
Especially for breeding rare or new secret recipe mutants, this update let's get mutants even to those who are at the lowest levels, but they occur every 3 weeks are very long time, So every 2 week is very good.

XP orbs
I think it will be useful to those who are at the top and is not useful levels such as the other orbs, because they need to gold to get it, so we need to be in 100 gold at least for example.

BINGO
It’s a remarkable idea.

In the end, everything is perfect.
Keep on.

Best regards,
Ameen

Micha? Mym Mogi?ko
08-21-2015, 11:32 AM

And i think XP orbs is a good idea, you can put them on lvl 1 mutants, so they lvl up fast to your max evo lvl :)

I wonder if we find the correct parents for this specific mutant, does it mean we have 100% chance to get it??

Nio Bran
08-21-2015, 11:54 AM
Yes Xp orb just the thing we dont need .....

just sell lv4 health orb already

Vickey Knight
08-21-2015, 12:07 PM
what about seven difference contest result.i dont understand about the breeding thing would you make it clear for me

[K] Hugo
08-21-2015, 01:22 PM
I wonder if we find the correct parents for this specific mutant, does it mean we have 100% chance to get it??

No, only a chance to get it :)

toapikachu
08-21-2015, 01:43 PM
48 hours doesn't seem like enough time....... And how will we know which parents? We'll spend precious time trying to figure it out..... I hope they change the 48 hours thing....

[K] Hugo
08-21-2015, 01:53 PM
48 hours doesn't seem like enough time....... And how will we know which parents? We'll spend precious time trying to figure it out..... I hope they change the 48 hours thing....

Yes it is a secret recipe so 1 player alone might have a hard time finding it, but a lot a players gather in Facebook groups or Forums to discuss and share infos about the game. Collaboration between players will be key to find the recipe!

Micha? Mym Mogi?ko
08-21-2015, 01:57 PM
Hugo;43629']Yes it is a scret recipe so 1 player alone might have a hard time finding it, but a lot a players gather in Facebook groups or Forums to discuss and share infos about the game. Collaboration between players will be key to find the recipe!

Still, there are lots of mutants atm so there are hundreds of possibilities :P

Prashant Agrawal
08-21-2015, 02:14 PM
hey Kobojo why did you removed healing from pvp. Earlier i used to heal my mutants by not using tags in pvp but now i am not healed up any more.
Please bring back that feature.

Jonäthàn Córdovä
08-21-2015, 03:05 PM
My serious question Does the breeding event may choose the mutant indeed one wants to leave?

Kaiju Possum
08-21-2015, 04:43 PM
I have a question... does the breeding event count when you start the breeding, or finish the breeding? Or to be more specific, if a certain correct combination takes more than two days to complete, will it still be in effect when they are done if started during that time, or do they have to finish during that window for the chance of success?

cunaguaro2010@gmail.com
08-21-2015, 10:29 PM
I would to like to ask two questions.... 1.- Can you make possible between players exchange mutants? I think this way a lot of people get a tremendous advance, especially the rookie ones and this way is also possible to attract many more players whit this feature and my second question.... 2.- This experiece that you propose orbs would be available in credits? :D:*) Thank you all for this great game.

Dom Veselý
08-22-2015, 08:42 AM
I want platinum star in black card instead of silver :)

sime37
08-22-2015, 11:37 AM
hi i want to ask when will a new theme arrive in th mutant reactor

Carlo Quisado
08-22-2015, 04:32 PM
will this be hard to find the correct recipe? or you will give some clue or hint? thanks!

Rakyten Paxa
08-22-2015, 05:27 PM
Maybe what you can put Besides legendary mutant,and e.g. Zodiac?????

[K] Hugo
08-25-2015, 04:54 PM
will this be hard to find the correct recipe? or you will give some clue or hint? thanks!

This question has been answered on the previous page: it is a secret recipe so 1 player alone might have a hard time finding it, but a lot a players gather in Facebook groups or Forums to discuss and share infos about the game. Collaboration between players will be key to find the recipe![/QUOTE]

Maybe what you can put Besides legendary mutant,and e.g. Zodiac?????

Yes, it can be ANY mutant of the game.

Nio Bran
08-26-2015, 02:41 PM
Need more roof space to hold all that legendary mutant

Seriously the roof getting smaller every time a new mutant come out

john mentex
08-26-2015, 07:22 PM
Need more roof space to hold all that legendary mutant

Seriously the roof getting smaller every time a new mutant come out

You can freeze them!

Nio Bran
08-27-2015, 03:17 AM
You can freeze them!

U know freeze them doesnt help much ?
Caz this like a farming game when you are not playing it
And farming need space .... more space more credit that all player want .also u can show yo collection to all your friend too

Vickey Knight
08-27-2015, 04:06 PM
is it tommarow , the breeding challenge

Adi Upadhyay
08-28-2015, 10:03 AM
when will be the breeding event???

Ardi Ballah Harbilah
08-28-2015, 12:43 PM
it's unpredictable right how to breed trple B ?!

[K] Pogolina
08-28-2015, 03:01 PM
it's unpredictable right how to breed trple B ?!

Hey Ardi,

Maybe you can join other Psy Captains in their search for the right combo here:
http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?7980-Triple-B-Secret-combination

Good luck! :)

Brandon Charles
08-29-2015, 02:11 AM
How long will the challenge last?

Ronald Callejo
09-02-2015, 03:41 PM
hoping to be able to breed/sell ARACHNO or GALACTIC GUARDIAN please MGG