PDA

View Full Version : Get the slots OUT OF THIS GAME!

Blaskievics Roland
12-18-2013, 07:34 AM
So,I just recentley spinned with 15 tokens in the slots,guess what,I've won nothing....No item,no xp,no gold,just 100k credits...I know that 15 tokens are not much but I was expecting at least ONE item,critical hit for 3 day maybe but no.I've heard that many players spend gold to spin and still didn't get anything special just a bunch of trash...If kobojo want to make this "slots" like in Las Vegas,well then I will never spin again.....multiple times getting 5000 credits,oh my God what an amount of mone,I CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITH THEM.So kobojo,you will must do something with it,don't get the 5000 credits out but DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS...I may won 2 silver stars but I have 7 of them so now they are like bronze stars....

'' It's a pleasure to play a game,get strong in that game,get powerful in that game,BUT you get more satisfaction
when you help someone to become more powerful.Always help somebody if you can! It's a honor to do that!

Wolf Al Harez
12-18-2013, 12:44 PM
you did not lose anything so why are you angry??

Kevin Van Kerrebroeck
12-18-2013, 04:46 PM
they seem to have reduced the gold rewards in the slots since the last PvE event..

Blaskievics Roland
12-18-2013, 06:23 PM
Wolf Al Harez...I've fought to get thoose 15 tokens,I am not angry,but 15 tokens and still nothing?Well that's a little annoying.

Liam Nielson
12-19-2013, 03:06 AM
I agree. Might as well give a small credit reward instead of the tokens. The tokens are worthless.

Wolf Al Harez
12-19-2013, 07:55 AM
the credit reword is also worthless they only gave 2000000 for 90 fights and tokens gave you some good things i got buck and zombat from it i think they should bot some more ways to get them
if there something that must be out of the game then that thing is the useless powerups

Tristan Roxas
12-20-2013, 06:07 AM
I got mr horsey and mr batty from the slots machine... now aiming for buck :).. tokens are from pve

Ronald Richard
12-20-2013, 08:11 AM
Wolf Al Harez...I've fought to get thoose 15 tokens,I am not angry,but 15 tokens and still nothing?Well that's a little annoying.

Maybe you didn't realize it because you forgot, or just played the game. But back then when PvE was introduced, the prize was 100k credits, and the 2 top most prize (90th and 100th) was gold star and 1.25 million credits. Kinda useless if i may say. As for jackpot, if you're lucky, you have a chance to get a much better prizes like buck maurice, cancernia, other mutants, golds, or even power ups. Do you prefer the kobojo to turn the prize system back to the way they was, which only gave you 250k credits at about 50th stage? Well, i surely don't want it. I prefer doing some gambling with a chance to get great prizes, rather than simply getting 250k credits.

Jim OftheMountains
12-21-2013, 03:04 PM
I love the slots. Multiple free tokens every day, and 15 tokens pretty easy to get from PVE. I have won gold pretty regularly, 10, 20 and 40 gold increments. I have won bronze stars and a gold star, a reactor token, lots of experience drinks and mutosterone cans and medpacks, 7 day triple XP powerup, 7 day critical and anti-critical powerups, besides the credits. The only time I spend gold in the slots is when I win some, I will spend 10 or 20 out of the 40 I won. Even if all you get is credits, it is credits you wouldn't have gotten otherwise.

Markus Walter
12-23-2013, 12:44 AM
KEEP THE SLOTS I THE GAME!!! As long as you don't take real money but the tokens you can only win ;) Got Carnceria Today as well as a triple XP for 7 Days AND 40 Gold. Its really awesome, at least as much as I concern and I am thankful for every token Kobojo gives away. ^^

Costin Lixandru
12-23-2013, 08:12 AM
When you will put 1000 gold and you get only 5000 creditd like a repetatyve spam you wont be soo happy. Slot become to be SUX

James Ze Awezome
12-24-2013, 10:53 PM
Guys its a SLOT machine, what do you expect, if you have any SENSE, you wouldn't spend 1000 gold on the machine, its a game to collect mutants, not spin for them, (the reactor is better since you have earned it and you WILL get SOMETHING out of it.

Natulla Howie
12-25-2013, 06:40 AM
Please give me Reactor Token