PDA

View Full Version : Idea worth discussing.

Joshua Ganly
12-18-2013, 04:13 PM
All opinions welcome.

Just something that seems shorthanded, and overlooked by others. Selling mutants that have been bread with a star of any kind. Doesn't seem like there's any bonus to the reward, certainly none fitting the value of any star. Seems to me that if you don't want a mutant (most likely a duplicate), and want to sell it, you should have some sort of bonus. Maybe not the star itself, but something of greater value (scaled to match the star type).

Makes sense that you can't get your star back, as this is the purpose of breeding chance. However, there should be some return "bonus" for what grade star was used. After all selling a normal mutant vs. selling a gold mutant (just for example) should give you more in return, as much more was put into obtaining the gold mutant than the normal mutant. Doesn't matter what it is, although getting the next grade star down (gold sells to silver, etc.) or additional coins, etc would be nice.

Connor Platel
12-18-2013, 05:04 PM
Behemoth - 25,000 Credits
Bronze Behemoth - 50,000 Credits
Silver Behemoth - 100,000 Credits
Gold Behemoth - 200,000 Credits
maybe?

Ely Cruz
12-18-2013, 06:01 PM
gold stars worth is 500gold; 300gold = 800k credits + 200g = 400k; thats millions of credits,

Anyway, I can harvest almost 2m credits a day if I'll harvest every 4hrs. Credits from mutants would only benefit beginner and players in the halfway. So sad for us who have finished the game already.

Jero Shannon
12-18-2013, 07:25 PM
All opinions welcome.

Just something that seems shorthanded, and overlooked by others. Selling mutants that have been bread with a star of any kind. Doesn't seem like there's any bonus to the reward, certainly none fitting the value of any star. Seems to me that if you don't want a mutant (most likely a duplicate), and want to sell it, you should have some sort of bonus. Maybe not the star itself, but something of greater value (scaled to match the star type).

Makes sense that you can't get your star back, as this is the purpose of breeding chance. However, there should be some return "bonus" for what grade star was used. After all selling a normal mutant vs. selling a gold mutant (just for example) should give you more in return, as much more was put into obtaining the gold mutant than the normal mutant. Doesn't matter what it is, although getting the next grade star down (gold sells to silver, etc.) or additional coins, etc would be nice.

Agree.. It could be great if you can sell the mutants by more credits or the gold one by a small amount of gold.

Boris Pankov
12-18-2013, 09:48 PM
I see no downside to this. Right now any duplicate mutant feels like nothing short of a burden especially for those of us who are running very low on space in the compound department.