PDA

View Full Version : Chrismas gifts.

Blaskievics Roland
12-19-2013, 09:36 PM
I hope kobojo will give some gifts for the players on Chrismas...ih they will not,then that will be a BIG shame...there is no game where you don't recive premium gifts for X-mas.

'' It's a pleasure to play a game,get strong in that game,get powerful in that game,BUT you get more satisfaction
when you help someone to become more powerful.Always help somebody if you can! It's a honor to do that! "

EDIT: Okay,many sad that I should be thankful,NOW PLEASE TELL ME FOR WHAT I SHOUD BE THANKFUL.Thankful for destroying the tournament with the new graphicons?Thankful for such high prices?Okay,they may have giving discount BUT IN WHAT GAME ARE NOT DISCOUNTS,so discounts are common OK?Kobojo are not stupid so they profit when we buy something with gold (mutants) because we buy gold,they get the money,we spend the gold on ONLY one thing (2500 gold for horus as example) so they give useless gifts for free every day,ok,sometimes they give reactor tokens and I am thankful for thoose,but that's all.The slots give useless junk (5000-10000 credits,weak medpacs,critical stikes).SO TELL ME WHY SHOUD I BE THANKFUL?They give nothing "valuable" free,so only ONE time a year,ONE TIME they shoud give something better than usually...I HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND, DON'T YOU?.

Thoose who still that I am wrong or stupid and ungrateful,PLEASE REPLY!

'' It's a pleasure to play a game,get strong in that game,get powerful in that game,BUT you get more satisfaction
when you help someone to become more powerful.Always help somebody if you can! It's a honor to do that! "

Ronald Richard
12-20-2013, 08:24 AM
They issued a new christmas mutant, but you need to pay for it with golds. LOL.

Blaskievics Roland
12-20-2013, 10:00 AM
I MEANT FREE STUFF,LIKE TO PLAYERS WITH HIGHER LVL 150 GOLD OR 1M CREDITS,A SPECIAL RARE MUTANT...How I see,kobojo only cares about money,BIG SHAME KOBOJO!BIG SHAME!

Karr1981
12-20-2013, 10:53 AM
I MEANT FREE STUFF,LIKE TO PLAYERS WITH HIGHER LVL 150 GOLD OR 1M CREDITS,A SPECIAL RARE MUTANT...How I see,kobojo only cares about money,BIG SHAME KOBOJO!BIG SHAME!

why would you have a present yet, its not christmas day yet.........................................

StËädy Läng
12-20-2013, 11:34 AM
I HOPE HAVE CHRISTMAS GIFT <3
BECUASE SOO MANY PLAYERS IN PHILLIPINES THANK YOU

Blaskievics Roland
12-20-2013, 02:51 PM
God damn it Karr,WHEN IT WILL BE CHRISMAS THEN!

Connor Platel
12-20-2013, 03:43 PM
Stop being rude guys, you don't ask for presents...
So what if we don't get a present anyway, Kobojo are already nice and awesome enough to give us free gifts everyday so we should be grateful for at least that.

Blaskievics Roland
12-20-2013, 07:24 PM
Connor Platel....1.Kobojo give us daily 10000 credits,5 weak medpacs,1 jackpot tokens...worthless things to a high leveled player
2..There is no game in this world where you don't recive premium items for free(I play a lot of games and for chrismas in most of them
I get a lot of free good stuff)
3..Kobojo implement catastrophical prices on the shops (BRONZE zombat las time was 750 GOLD!)
4...In thge slots RARELEY you get good stuff,most of it junk
I hope you understand now,don't you?

Brian Rooney
12-20-2013, 10:46 PM
Quoted from Blaskievics Roland.
"4...In the slots RARELY you get good stuff,most of it junk"
So that's why the slots suck...
It even trolled me with a moneceros...

Blaskievics Roland
12-21-2013, 09:34 AM
Brian Rooney....Look,a monocerus (medium attack-avergage life-intermediate speed) for me it is a weak mutant without a star,so for me a monocerus is just scrap metal,high leveled players want silver.gold stars not mutants.....So I was right when it is about higher leveled players.I hope you understand.

Ikhmal Aliff
12-21-2013, 10:11 AM
Connor Platel....1.Kobojo give us daily 10000 credits,5 weak medpacs,1 jackpot tokens...worthless things to a high leveled player
2..There is no game in this world where you don't recive premium items for free(I play a lot of games and for chrismas in most of them
3..Kobojo implement catastrophical prices on the shops (BRONZE zombat las time was 750 GOLD!)i

Dude,I played a lot of games,some of them didn't even give a gift for Christmas bro. At least Kobojo gave us some sales and gold offers, other games does the same things too. Just be grateful of what Kobojo had done for you. They added new mutants, PvP updates to make it easier and some packs offers.At least you could thanked them for the hardwork they give for their players. Not by saying that Kobojo is an only-care-about-money company bro.

Ikhmal Aliff
12-21-2013, 10:12 AM
3..Kobojo implement catastrophical prices on the shops (BRONZE zombat las time was 750 GOLD!)i

Dude,I played a lot of games,some of them didn't even give a gift for Christmas bro. At least Kobojo gave us some sales and gold offers, other games does the same things too. Just be grateful of what Kobojo had done for you. They added new mutants, PvP updates to make it easier and some packs offers.At least you could thanked them for the hardwork they give for their players. Not by saying that Kobojo is an only-care-about-money company bro.

Matt Spike
12-23-2013, 01:40 PM
If you dont mind. I want Buck Maurice at 1M credits.

James Ze Awezome
12-24-2013, 10:48 PM
A cool idea is we all get a rubbish mutant for christmas, like the evil snowman (made up), to show we have been with MMG at christmas 2013

Collectible mutants

James Ze Awezome
12-24-2013, 10:53 PM
A cool idea is we all get a rubbish mutant for christmas, like the evil snowman (made up), to show we have been with MMG at christmas 2013

Collectible mutants

Adam Hoar
12-24-2013, 11:08 PM
Not to mention that the slot machine is rigged I playd over 175 times on 6 different accounts and only came close to winning the jackpot 1 time I got a few usefull items like a couple of stars of each kind but come on where is the fun and or the fairness of playing over 175 times in a row and not win at least a mutant or the jackpot..... I nearly cried not winning the jackpot..... nearly but I just said "oh well another rigged game"...

Bradford Dawson
12-25-2013, 12:22 AM
It's not supposed to be so easy to get, you know.

For christmas, we get 100 gold and 10 Jackpot Tokens. With my Tokens, I ended up getting 120 more gold. But what I really wanted was maybe a Cancerna or a Monocerus.

Brian Rooney
12-29-2013, 03:45 AM
Thank you Kobojo for the Christmas gifts you gave us.
It's much appreciated.