PDA

View Full Version : Web Comic: Just for Fun :D

gWorldz
09-04-2015, 07:52 AM
Would be fun to see MGG done as a web comic just for fun and to give the main characters more time to shine. If done properly could also use as advertising. Plus a collected set could be put out in CBx format and Comixology or other app services could be used to *give* the comic away to introduce the game to a new generation of players.

I would also like to see all the backstories weave into a cohesive history for the game. I like to study things and I'm running out of things to study with MGG just thought I'd ask for more material in a format that would be fun and interesting as well as lucrative for Kobojo ;)

[K] Pogolina
09-04-2015, 09:30 AM
Would be fun to see MGG done as a web comic just for fun and to give the main characters more time to shine. If done properly could also use as advertising. Plus a collected set could be put out in CBx format and Comixology or other app services could be used to *give* the comic away to introduce the game to a new generation of players.

I would also like to see all the backstories weave into a cohesive history for the game. I like to study things and I'm running out of things to study with MGG just thought I'd ask for more material in a format that would be fun and interesting as well as lucrative for Kobojo ;)

Thank you for the suggestion, gWorldz! We will forward it to the responsible team.

Have a great day in the arena. ;)

Nio Bran
09-04-2015, 01:45 PM
Fan already made one (no picture but only storyline)
I have read it . U should read it too
[Spoiler alert]
Some thing when wrong in the lap and they have to move on the roof to keep safety
That a cool twist right there ...

gWorldz
09-05-2015, 05:55 AM
Well considering that most of the mutants are at least 25-30 feet tall it would be difficult to keep them anywhere else, even tinker blades would be around 15-20 feet minimum. With only other options being large expanses which would be far from the arenas rooftops is the only thing that makes sense. By placing the mutants on the roof they are living advertisements for each psy captain and shows his or her prowess and skill as a psy captain ;)

Nio Bran
09-05-2015, 06:39 AM
You haven't read it didnt you

gWorldz
09-05-2015, 05:19 PM
You didn't link to it how could I read it o_O

Den Abn
09-06-2015, 05:21 AM
Nah i would not recoment to read that
It freaking long and full of little detail
It take about 90 min to read all of it

Nio Bran
09-06-2015, 08:45 AM
i think it more like a super long movie script
and some guy post it on fb status .very long actualy

if u really want to know what is it about i can tell you a short verson of it
Hmm.. let see what i remeber.....

Ok here we go:

there is a few thing u need to know before read it
1 : my english Suck
2 : "?" could be anything .mostly number
3: # u can skip

C1:The begining
in the year of 19?? .Goverment is staring a space mission
Just like every space mission they wait till perfect time to laucnh a rocket into space with a space ship on it
When the time had come they laucnh the rocket ,
they thought everything will be fine . untill the rocket reach the High of : ???? feet . it suddenly Hit something
they can not see it when it hit caz the object was invisible
When it crash the on to a small town name : ????? they quickly know it there is a Huge alien SpaceCraft with advanced tech crash on the rocket
Goverment want to hide it from people .so they said it just a fail rocket launch without mention the spacecraft
they also want to know & learn about alien technology
so they build a secret lap in a midle of a desert to hide it from people

C2: ?????
Year :2???
with the alien technology .humanity finaly got what they want

(u can skip this Part)# many thing happen when sciences have discover the alien tech ,create pill that expand human life medical care. (other stuff that help normal life).and use alien tech to create advanced weapon to end war and bring peace to the world

The secret Lap Name : ???? still secretly working under cover of the goverment. the lap no longer in a midle of a desert. becaz the desert is now become a big city with many citizen in it

because of safety and secretly the lap have to move down to underground. the lap is about testing alien tech in many subject. one of them is about mutation and breed creature ( it kind of some sick test that every scientist want to know about ) nothing come out from the lap only come in .lap deep is about ? mile.hide by a building on it

(the part that relate to the game )
scientist test it on animal and some time on dead body of human by bring it back to life

One day scientist are testing their new test subject called:????( it humongous)
but some thing when wrong the test sunject grow bigger than usual, that just some thing scientist alway prepare for . so they move on to a bigger incubator/ "water Tank" ( i fogot how to call it)
it continue to grow .so they move it to a bigger "Tank" but some how the mutant punch through the heavy glass (bullet proof glass i guess).
and killed all scientis in the room . Suddenly the power when off and the security door shut down ( main door ) many mutant escape from their lap
only a few scientist close to the surface can get out. but they still have to move to the roof to hide from escaped mutant

C3: ?????
(Obviously there is someone behide this and try to take over the facility)
the goverment quickly know about this . they send soliders to the lap to rescue their scientis
only a few of scientis hide on the roof on the building can be rescue .the rest are still in the lap
the goverment try to take back the lap by bringing weapon and solider in it. so they bring their latest weapon call project X27 (# caz it a underground lap not a battle feild so cant bring tank in it. also the x27 made by scientis that been rescue earlyer)

the rescue team is about ? men and a few scientis

(ok this is the park that very long i cant wrote it down . let skip)

C?:
(Darwin and Eva is also scientis woking in the lap and got stuck in it )

Ending : only 2 solider 1 scientis and 1 mutant survive and make it out alive

pretty much that all i can remember

Den Abn
09-06-2015, 10:58 AM
Wrong
Cleary this guy doesnt remeber .after they get out there is 2 solider both are mutant .darwin is still normal but eva is a half cybord .they also find out urban behide this

gWorldz
09-06-2015, 11:52 AM
o_O nt qa fan of the story going that way ... I would expect there to be mutant gladiators way before aliens get involved since we ahve to work our way up to them. Warriors and Zombies start the whole thing off so thats where I would expect it to start and follow game progression just explain some of the details better :*

Nio Bran
09-06-2015, 01:09 PM
Of course all gene will be invole in the story
Like i said .it a super long movie script. There is still alot of detail i dont tell u caz it long
It like a move script what important is what happen when they enter the lap ?
And when they get out sh*t hapen and most of solider die .2 of them survive and turn in to mutant
Urban killed eva but darwin save her by put her like a test subject create a new body for her
And goverment want to nuke the lap but darwin wont alow caz he know that what urban plan .urban want to use the power of radiation from the nuke to create even stronger mutant and control them with mind tech control. (Turn them into killing machine)
So darwin still have to get back in their again to stop him.this time with prepare .ofc urban also prepare a big ass thing made out of himself.they thing urban want to take over the world but no he want more than just the world. he want to destroy it and use the planet resource to build a giant spaceship (with the help of the mutant he control ) .finaly he want to find those alien complete the recepie of life expanding pill .becomig imortal and control every thing
Mythic gene is not invol in the first part caz urban are the person who found the gene .
He keep wonder where is the enegy that a life go when they die . So he found it by killing all the scientis that he capture .and test on them . It will be a new weapon to deal with darwin when he come back

Den Abn
09-07-2015, 09:49 AM
So you want more detail huh?
Nio fogot to mention how the hell do mind tech control suddent appear in the story
Here is how it go :
To complete his plan urban need to complete a science project that no one ever could. It mind control device . He build this thing by looking at a zombie .he wonder how a dead body can live and walk when it already dead ? Ofc it because there is a virus take control of victim brain .so urban create a bunch of small microbot to act like this virus and control the brain .so this mind tech thing came from 2 gene necro and cyborg. His first mutant ever create is humongus and it work just like his plan it .the second mutant he work on is neo-urban that also explant why neo-urban have 2 main gene is necro and cyborg

Nio Bran
09-18-2015, 02:21 PM
Oh god .this is so unfair
Zodiac is about to come out and it have a whole animated trailer and back story.this game still stading still like a pile of rock.
Den abn plz finish this fan fiction for me .some one gotta do it right?

Den Abn
09-19-2015, 03:49 AM
glad some one ask
here how it end .
urban get stoped by darwin when he came back (mostly him).
i forgot what happen after that .he got capture or some thing.
in the end eva and darwin want all mutant can live among human but that quiet made up alot of trouble
So they think of new solution .they made them fight each other for entertaining and making cash .they event made mutant that look like come out from TV ,video game ....(and control them by using mind tech.the thing that urban wear on his face all the time ,maybe? ).they only care about money and entertainment (just like kobojo).Urban doesnt care about money .he have long list of stuff to do.(i would not mention about that list .it so damn long)

here how thing relate to the game :
life exanding pill :it health pack (work very well on mutant)
the green line that every mutant have : it some thing to do with radiation (urban want Neo-urbanXIII to absorb and make more powerful mutant)
star : it just a way to classify mutant
and also mythic gene have some thing to do with the brain (i explaint later.or not)

and yes gWorldz .human can work our way to get to the alien even without the space ship accident .but that just human evolution. that no story.could be boring as hell if thing go on that way and our main charactor wouldnt exist or useless
That all for now