PDA

View Full Version : Changes to the PvP graphs

Boris Pankov
12-19-2013, 09:52 PM
Alright a couple of things. First it doesnt seem the star bar works as pointed out by another user in a similar post. So I'll just focus on the other thing.

I'll assume you're now intentionally hiding the opponent's level when matchmaking occurs? If not, it's hidden so it's a bug. But if you are it's kind of obsolete since the price for switching opponents remains the same and corresponds to the player's level like it always has so if someone has been using the system at least every now and then it wont be difficult at all to know what level opponent we're being matched against. So either unify the switch opponent price to be based off of the ATTACKER's level or find some other way to not be so telling.

Markus Walter
12-20-2013, 01:42 AM
On the Star Bar is an red/white R missing for Reactor Mutants. Its not always stars that decide, Since this icky Captain Peace pretty much IS a Gold Mutant from what he can do. Also, the zodiac Mutants or the Christmas guy have 0 Stars but kick ass. Its just as half assed as the vs system.

Bad thing for me cause it took me forever to figure out how the former system was working and now I am faced with some much more difficult looking facts.

Whut?! Don't tell me the hidden defender level isn't a bug? How can you gain anything in pvp without being able to guess an enemys strength at least? Before the change I got enemys of lvl 76 (I am lvl 51...not a chance in the world!). Seems the silver star last season is sadly the best I'll be taking from pvp. There is nothing to win anymore. Be glad, Kobojo...now you ruined PvP completely!

Jadere Starr
12-20-2013, 11:26 PM
I agree with both of you, the new system sucks hugely!

With the old system. I could handle being matched with a lower level Psi Captain who had seriously jacked mutants thanks to the exp boosters, But with the new system now I keep getting matched with players 10+ levels higher than me which means I have no chance at all of winning! Please go back to the other system, flawed as it was at least it gave you a fighting chance.

Jadere Starr
12-20-2013, 11:27 PM
I agree with both of you, the new system sucks hugely!

With the old system. I could handle being matched with a lower level Psi Captain who had seriously jacked mutants thanks to the exp boosters, But with the new system now I keep getting matched with players 10+ levels higher than me which means I have no chance at all of winning! Please go back to the other system, flawed as it was at least it gave you a fighting chance.