PDA

View Full Version : [MGG Official] Statement: Orbs buff

[K] Hugo
09-09-2015, 02:42 PM
Dear Psy Captains,

An in-depth study of the orbs led us to make some balancing changes, as a consequence, we are glad to inform you that all the upcoming Orbs which we will be released will be more powerful!

This change only applies to upcoming orbs (which you cannot find in-game yet). Except for the Special Orb Shield Lvl 2 which you might have obtained in a recent PvE Event. This orb now offers a 13% Shield instead of 7%!

Get ready to make your mutants even more hardcore!

Regards,
The MGG Team

Bas Suilen
09-09-2015, 04:14 PM
How bout bringing the boost orb back?

Nio Bran
09-09-2015, 04:26 PM
Just sell us lv 5 health orb already

Jim Bowee
09-09-2015, 07:07 PM
Not sure to understand correctly... Orbs will be more powerful, but sell for the same price? It doesn't make much sense for me... I paid 500 gold for a speed 3 giving 15% boost, and now speed 3 will give 20% for the same price? If orbs are more powerful and also more expensive, then its the same as releasing level 4 orbs... I really don't get it...

Jane Hayes
09-09-2015, 07:21 PM
Not sure to understand correctly... Orbs will be more powerful, but sell for the same price? It doesn't make much sense for me... I paid 500 gold for a speed 3 giving 15% boost, and now speed 3 will give 20% for the same price? If orbs are more powerful and also more expensive, then its the same as releasing level 4 orbs... I really don't get it...
And those of us who already bought orbs will have to buy them again to get the benefit? That's insulting.

Jim Christian
09-10-2015, 05:08 AM
Sounds good, but many of us would still like to see the high evo friend tag problem fixed. Its been going on 5 months now, and not a single word about it at all since it first started. I myself am growing inpatient. If Kobojo wants to continue to see $$$ out of me they need to get this problem addressed soon.

[K] Hugo
09-10-2015, 02:21 PM
Not sure to understand correctly... Orbs will be more powerful, but sell for the same price? It doesn't make much sense for me... I paid 500 gold for a speed 3 giving 15% boost, and now speed 3 will give 20% for the same price?

Again, this only apply to orbs that do not exist yet. (Rank 4 orbs for example)

Jane Hayes
09-10-2015, 02:46 PM
Hugo;44763']Again, this only apply to orbs that do not exist yet. (Rank 4 orbs for example)Thank you for clarifying.

Rui Vieira
09-10-2015, 08:34 PM
They are 79 orbs

Koro
09-11-2015, 04:20 AM
Shield was so underpowered, especially with the fact that it doesnt stack and the shield is overall undwhelming as most cyber types are speed and do less damage and therefore have really weak shields.

Nio Bran
09-11-2015, 04:30 AM
Shield was so underpowered, especially with the fact that it doesnt stack and the shield is overall undwhelming as most cyber types are speed and do less damage and therefore have really weak shields.

But shield can be good when it can be activated when your mutant is still full health (good with fast mutant .avoid lot of damage)

gWorldz
09-12-2015, 04:48 AM
But shield can be good when it can be activated when your mutant is still full health (good with fast mutant .avoid lot of damage)
Unfortunately most of the mutants fast enough to use this orb at full health will still be vaporized because they don't do enough damage to shield much except against other speedy mutants.

Thats just my opinion though o_O

Ankit Vrykolakas
09-12-2015, 04:50 AM
How about when tengu, who is equipped with galactic boost orb. Earlier if we attacked a tengu with boost orb, his boost would increase the retaliation damage, but not now. Why can't we have it as before?