PDA

View Full Version : New PvP System?

Vishal Pal
12-20-2013, 03:04 PM
This new pvp system sucks! Now opponent levels are not visible. You fight opponents according to your points. Also there is a opponents mutants star indicator which is too bad. I fought an opponent who's star meter didn't even reach silver star and he had 1 gold, 1 silver and 1 normal. Do you guys think that Kobojo should switch back to the old pvp system?

Francesco Boyka Brenzelli
12-20-2013, 04:27 PM
mmm i don't know... for now, every attack i did, always made me win and i never found too high level players like before... i hink they adjusted the pvp system (even the esagram work now :p ).
so i don't think it's a real problem if i can't see the opponent's level because now it seems that i can fight against people with my same level (or near mine), and i no longer have to spend tons of money for find lv 70 (or less) players.

Wolf Al Harez
12-21-2013, 12:05 PM
the star rating is useless but the gene rating is useful

Eric Kuhn
12-22-2013, 11:58 AM
its easy to see the genes youll be facing and almost to easy to see wich mutants youll be facing taking the advantage to the attacker i find many of my defeats are to tags and not the defense team

Giorgi Melia
12-22-2013, 07:10 PM
:congratulatory::congratulatory:

Bradford Dawson
12-22-2013, 09:39 PM
Since many people use SH Mutants, which have various stars, the star system doesn't help much, but it IS accurate.

Eli Stern
12-24-2013, 08:03 AM
The new system sucks. Each and every fight is a total surprise. Last fight my opponent show lower than bronze - and in fact had 2 reactor 5000HP and a Goliath with 5000HP. The gene metter show a far weaker opponent than in reality. I vote for the old one - the new one is a guessing game.