PDA

View Full Version : PVP imbalance on matchup

louiefaundo
09-17-2015, 10:12 AM
I find it stupid that everytime I pvp, the players that I fight are at least 2 evos higher than mine and also on my revenge list(previous fights). How come I cant find anyone that has a lower level evo than me? I think it's unfair that players higher than me can fight me but I cant fight/find players lower than me. I spent almost 500k credits just to find other players but since I got evo lvl 33 I cant even find anyone same level as me.

I now don't get the purpose of getting a higher evo on PVP because I will just be matched up to players stronger than me anyway ><3417

Is everyone experiencing it or is it just me?

gWorldz
09-17-2015, 01:14 PM
I can understand your frustration but I will be honest with you most of us would love getting that for PVP o_O

1. We would never loose more than 10 points and usually only loose 5 per battle.
2. We would get 30+ points from all wins and only loose 5 when we fail.

Unfortunately I have noticed there are not many players at Evo 33 most are 30 or 35 it seems -_-

Your points are probably causing you the biggest issue though not many lower players to battle at your point range --'

... and to answer the question .... no I am not having that problem I tend to get opponents lower or my level but rarely get opponents higher than me :enraged:

Nio Bran
09-17-2015, 03:13 PM
That becaz of the platinum star

Matthew Sherry
09-17-2015, 10:26 PM
You have a full platinum team and they don't. Also a few levels difference is always fixed with a tag attack, you kill the right mutant with that and the fight is already over.

Howard
09-18-2015, 07:49 PM
In PvP you are mainly matched up with players in your point range and not by evo. In your case also, as mentioned, you are evo 33 while most are 35 or 30.

I personally prefer having stronger opponents, as they net your more points. I am at the point where 99% of my opponents are much lower then me. I actually prefer much high opponents. Example, I will show you my progression below, these were all within a hour of eachother.

I first started off at about 3000 points, everyone I fought was much lower then me. I had to do 20 fights of +10 each, to slowly creep up, until I found a player with about evo 150 (I am evo 100)

Boom, +500 points. Which then lead me to the next person (about evo 120) to gain +300 points

And then another 3 more opponents starting from the bottom (Evo 150, Evo 110, Evo 130)

Again with an Evo 130 and Evo 120. I lost a couple, but it was only 5 points for losing, then keep fighting.

And then another evo 140. and kept going after this

I kept going, went from about 3000 points to about 8000 points in roughly an hour, and less then 20 fights