PDA

View Full Version : What are your thoughts on Zodiac?

Nio Bran
09-17-2015, 03:22 PM
W-Welcome to the first thread of the new zodiac game

So here is a question
What do you think about this new game ?
Will you play it in the future ?

Leave a reply and share your thougts here.

Shooby
09-18-2015, 10:40 AM
Hi! I personally am really pumped about it and will play it! The latest trailer is more story heavy than the previous one, so it really has my attention now. Wish we had a release date...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o1v1Rausis

Nio Bran
09-18-2015, 12:57 PM
Thank you for sharing your thoughts .
But why are you chose this game to play as soon as it release ?
See you soon.

Shooby
09-18-2015, 03:27 PM
Why not? :p

What do you think about it?

Nio Bran
09-18-2015, 04:43 PM
Interesting question .
I think that most of us need a game like this .not just gamer ,i mean all of us
You see not becaz of this game that people like you and me want to play.some play candy crush .some play farming game other like turn based strategy or even card game .it becaz of this kind of game that make us feel alive every day .it make we feel like we have some thing to look on and it getting better every time you do it.

So you are asking what im think about this game ?
I think it great to have some thing new to look at.

Den Abn
09-19-2015, 03:28 AM
you still haven answer his question Shooby

to anyone want to know when and how long
Here your answer :3456

Dan Caskey
09-20-2015, 03:46 AM
After how you handled the gold furnace and lied to people about the jackpots in Mutants Genetic Gladiators, I would strongly urge people not to get sucked into another of your games only to have you both lie to people and cheat them.

-Dan

Nio Bran
09-20-2015, 05:39 AM
Thank for sharing your thought Dan
It ok if you get angry about thing you dont get in mgg and blame the developer .but we here to talk about zodiac .so next time keep your head in the top pic

(And why pogolina mess with shooby reply? I smell Some thing fishy )

[K] Pogolina
09-21-2015, 09:36 AM
Thank for sharing your thought Dan
It ok if you get angry about thing you dont get in mgg and blame the developer .but we here to talk about zodiac .so next time keep your head in the top pic

(And why pogolina mess with shooby reply? I smell Some thing fishy )

Hey Nio,

Admins can edit any post they desire. :D (Remember I initially changed your thread's title?) - This may occasionally occur because we are trying to make the Zodiac forum as user friendly as possible.

The "edit" notices are active for the sake of transparency, however if they become confusing we might consider turning them off - We are open to your feedback on this matter!

FYI: On Shooby's post I changed the trailer's link (for tracking purposes).

Cheers,
A

Nio Bran
09-21-2015, 04:13 PM
It was you all along .there it no eko

[K] Pogolina
09-21-2015, 04:41 PM
It was you all along .there it no eko

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/a1Y73sPHKxw/0.jpg

I'm going to drop this here and slowly walk away:
http://zodiac.kobojo.com/en/characters

;)

Dan Caskey
09-24-2015, 12:14 AM
I was more just saying anything produced by this company, no matter how good the game is, isn't even worth trying because if previous games from them are an example they will bend you over and do terrible things after they get you invested in the game. The game actually looks great, a real old school squaresoft feeling to it. But unfortunately I know how this company work so I wont waste my time giving it a shot. Can wait for people a year from now to come back to this post and be like wow, this guy was dead right.

-Dan

Den Abn
09-24-2015, 07:55 AM
but you survive .right ? if not then u werent ready
what make you think other people cant handle this new game

Nio Bran
09-25-2015, 02:50 PM
Wise word from Dan... uhm i mean Den.
Well said .

Brandon Phoummany
10-01-2015, 04:59 AM
Wise word from Dan... uhm i mean Den.
Well said .

iOS? 😎😊😊😊😊😊😊

Nio Bran
10-01-2015, 09:50 AM
hmmm.... i think this game is going premium
i may not be able to play this game in future ,becaz im going to NK(BK) next month .see u guy in a year

i was gonna upload some pic about the game but not.( let some one else do it)

[K] Pogolina
10-06-2015, 02:17 PM
iOS? ��������������

Zodiac will be available on IOS this Fall. :)

Miikkael Lievonen
10-10-2015, 10:29 PM
Gonna try :)
when its released...

[K] Pogolina
10-22-2015, 04:23 PM
Gonna try :)
when its released...

Quite soon, Miikkael! Stay tuned, news will blow up first on our @PlayZodiac (https://twitter.com/PlayZodiac) Twitter account and on the Fan page (https://www.facebook.com/PlayZodiac)!

Cheers,
A

Den Abn
10-24-2015, 03:16 PM
This new game gonna cost alot of money. And belive me the gold building thing is just a boost for this game. Caz they running out of time . ticktock

ArkVicera
11-03-2015, 08:40 PM
Will this game be available on android?

[K] Pogolina
11-06-2015, 10:52 AM
Will this game be available on android?

Yes, but it will be released on iTunes first. :)

techparadox
11-12-2015, 04:16 PM
Pogolina;46868']Yes, but it will be released on iTunes first. :)
Any ETA on that Android version?

I get it that iOS gets the love first. It's a homogenized development platform with locked-in hardware, which inherently makes it easier to develop for. But you guys are running a Steam Greenlight campaign right now, which tells me that a PC port is probably pretty heavily finished. Granted, this might have been facilitated by whatever development platform is being used, but still, it'd be nice to have a timeline for when those of us who aren't Apple-People can get our hands on it. :)

[K] Pogolina
11-12-2015, 05:16 PM
Any ETA on that Android version?

I get it that iOS gets the love first. It's a homogenized development platform with locked-in hardware, which inherently makes it easier to develop for. But you guys are running a Steam Greenlight campaign right now, which tells me that a PC port is probably pretty heavily finished. Granted, this might have been facilitated by whatever development platform is being used, but still, it'd be nice to have a timeline for when those of us who aren't Apple-People can get our hands on it. :)

Hey Techparadox,

Welcome to the forum!

We don't have an ETA yet. We will make sure to announce it asap. :)

Arturo Leon
11-14-2015, 05:20 AM
*game keeps crashing/closing
* can't find or get that connect to facebook option( or any for that matter)
* never had a nexus account/login info & can't seem to find a "sign up/create account button anywhere, so Support doesn't seem like an option
* starting to seriously regret buying it
But game trailer looks interesting though :)

Baud Hall
11-14-2015, 08:12 PM
Hi, in my concern before i really like RPG games.
and before purchasing it I had read some articles about the games and already watched the preview.
I confirm the game is really beautiful and hope an update earlier.

GioKhan
11-15-2015, 04:15 AM
I finished the courant story complain and i have 3 suggestions to make it a even better experience.
1: mini map. Please i am constantly lost.
2: reappearing monsters.
3: undoing used skill points. Now thats the most important for me. I don't spent my points because i am waiting for a class to appear which i would like to play with, which makes it very frustrating. It would be nice if i could undo all spent points so that i would not have to worry about that.

sschleim
11-19-2015, 12:23 AM
I finished the courant story complain and i have 3 suggestions to make it a even better experience.
3: undoing used skill points. Now thats the most important for me. I don't spent my points because i am waiting for a class to appear which i would like to play with, which makes it very frustrating. It would be nice if i could undo all spent points so that i would not have to worry about that.

yeah, those are some really good suggestions, i would also REALLY like to have impact sounds during attacks, it just lacks any kind of oomph when you attack the nemies which is very annyoing and a hugde tun off for me. I can not think that it would be taht hard to implement and it would please quite a few people i hope

[K] Pogolina
11-19-2015, 10:09 AM

Hey Gio,

We have forwarded all your feedback to the team. Regarding the monster suggestions, bosses shouldn't reappear, but others should respawn.

*game keeps crashing/closing
* can't find or get that connect to facebook option( or any for that matter)
* never had a nexus account/login info & can't seem to find a "sign up/create account button anywhere, so Support doesn't seem like an option
* starting to seriously regret buying it
But game trailer looks interesting though :)

Hey Arturo,

If you're still experiencing technical difficulties, please contact our support via: LINK (https://nexus.kobojo.com/Account/Login?returnUrl=%2FSupport%2FZendesk)

yeah, those are some really good suggestions, i would also REALLY like to have impact sounds during attacks, it just lacks any kind of oomph when you attack the nemies which is very annyoing and a hugde tun off for me. I can not think that it would be taht hard to implement and it would please quite a few people i hope

Hey Sschleim,

We also have forwarded this suggestion to the team! Let's see what they can do! :)

Den Abn
11-24-2015, 02:41 AM
This game has so much bug . i give up