PDA

View Full Version : INTERRUPTION OF A WRONG BREEDING

Dario Pennacchi
12-21-2013, 05:06 PM
hi guys and admin..I want to propose an initiative..is not right to have the possibility to interrupt a wrong breeding?..why do we wait for many hours for unwanted breeding?..what do you think guys?..I hope that kobojo considered my advice..;)

Blaskievics Roland
12-21-2013, 05:12 PM
This subject was discused before you,kobojo did not sad anything about it,they seem to don't like this purposal.......

'' It's a pleasure to play a game,get strong in that game,get powerful in that game,BUT you get more satisfaction
when you help someone to become more powerful.Always help somebody if you can! It's a honor to do that! "

Ronald Richard
12-22-2013, 03:14 PM
This is an idea that always arises in every facebook games that's similar to this. And there's only 1 answer from all of those idea, which is, NO! You can check for all games similar to this game, and i believe that you won't find any games that allows such a thing.

Facebook games is all about waiting. You're not allowed to escape from this philosophy, except by using golds or real money.

Costin Lixandru
12-23-2013, 08:20 AM
But the ideea with cancel a breeding ? i like to have that option ...sometimes i dont know how much time can be a breeding somme units and for that will be nice if we have that button(option)

Ronald Richard
12-24-2013, 06:01 AM
Everyone would like it, except the developers. That's the reason why there's no similar game to this implemented such a feature.