PDA

View Full Version : Crafting stars

Jason Frankruyter
09-21-2015, 08:39 PM
I am currently lvl 110, and I have over 60 bronze stars...could you guys maybe think of letting us craft 3 bronze stars to make a silver star, and so on? My bronze bingo is complete, and now they are just annoying me, especially since I continue to acquire them through your events and jackpot lottery...too many bronze, not enough gold and silver stars!! Anyone else??

Klofak
09-22-2015, 08:45 AM
Agree with you Jason.
had some 80 bronze stars before I tried to get all my base legendary mutant up to bronze - still have around 40 - and would welcome the opportunity to spend them to get silver stars (and improve those bronze legendaries again :-) )

gWorldz
09-22-2015, 10:42 AM
I've got all my mutants to bronze and still have almost 300 bronze stars left over. I feel your pain with the dang things but 3 for 1, I think is a bit too much in our favor especially when you consider loss of profits for Kobojo. The main reason to worry about their loss of profits is because when they loose profits we have to pay more for everything else ...
o_O
... I doubt they will ever implement it but if they do I'd guess the minimum crafting would be 10 to 1, which by the time they add it you all will be fine with too .... I got my collection of Bronze since July 18th ...
:ohno:
... so, it won't take you all long to feel like the rest of us.
:*

Grim Jack
09-22-2015, 02:48 PM
It only gets worse ;)3468

Jason Frankruyter
09-22-2015, 02:49 PM
Riiiiight...kobojo loosing profits is what I really care about -.-'
This is a company which utilizes famous pop culture heroes (minions, chuck Norris, freiza from DBZ, Lego, God of war), creates clones and then sells them for real money, without paying for the rights to use the look alikes...I know they've made money off myself...
They have a great game, but a few flaws...the stars being one of them...the only time I get silver or gold stars now, is from the events, so about every 2 weeks...yet they continue to give me bronze stars...on almost a daily basis...I play primarily on my iPhone, and am unable to claim daily rewards, so I can't even win them on the lottery, bc I don't get daily tokens...the few tokens I do get, generally are a waste on the slots anyway...
They continue to put out new monsters on a weekly basis or so, but only offer them in the shop as silver or hold versions...what is up with that?! For the minute amount of gold they give you, you either have to save up to get them, or wait months, for them to MAYBE be an event prize...
I don't care about orbs, I want stars!!

gWorldz
09-22-2015, 10:13 PM
Riiiiight...kobojo loosing profits is what I really care about -.-'
This is a company which utilizes famous pop culture heroes (minions, chuck Norris, freiza from DBZ, Lego, God of war), creates clones and then sells them for real money, without paying for the rights to use the look alikes...I know they've made money off myself...
They have a great game, but a few flaws...the stars being one of them...the only time I get silver or gold stars now, is from the events, so about every 2 weeks...yet they continue to give me bronze stars...on almost a daily basis...I play primarily on my iPhone, and am unable to claim daily rewards, so I can't even win them on the lottery, bc I don't get daily tokens...the few tokens I do get, generally are a waste on the slots anyway...
They continue to put out new monsters on a weekly basis or so, but only offer them in the shop as silver or hold versions...what is up with that?! For the minute amount of gold they give you, you either have to save up to get them, or wait months, for them to MAYBE be an event prize...
I don't care about orbs, I want stars!!
Yea but didn't you know MGG players *have* to fund Zodiac because its a pay up front beast ... at least in my opinion that's what it feels like to me, its not that I disagree with you on the valid points its that there is a bigger picture and in the MGG players are the ones left holding the bag to keep Kobojo afloat ....
-_-
.... I hope Zodiac is as good as they claim but its not my type of game I don't mind spending thousands if I'm in enjoying it and its a little at a time but I don't dump up front cash until teh game is pirated and I've spent a couple months deciding if I like it enough to buy, They will will sink if Zodiac fails though :*