PDA

View Full Version : List friends by EVO, not Fame

Grim Jack
09-22-2015, 03:39 AM
I've mentioned this before, as have others, and I just ran into a reason to change it once again.

I just found a friend whose Fame is 317. That's about #200 down my friend list, so it's not very often I get down that far. But, I was updating friends' EVOs and found this friend's EVO is 188!!! I've had a MONSTER tag at my disposal for who knows how long (I added friends indiscriminately for a long time).

Yes, it's my fault for not knowing my friends better, but this just goes to show that listing friends by Fame is much less important that listing them by EVO.

Please please please, S'il vous plaît, bitte, per favore, Onegaishimasu, por favor..........

Leave the fame number showing if you'd like, but the list really needs to be changed to a more user friendly one.

Thank you for forwarding this to the appropriate team! :D

GJ-

Nio Bran
09-22-2015, 05:07 AM
cool idea .we need evo not fame .

i just realize i dont actualy have any tag .i only have like 2 tag, one is eva and other is just a stupid robot tag.
what about you grim jack do you have good tag for me ?

Grim Jack
09-22-2015, 05:12 AM
cool idea .we need evo not fame .

i just realize i dont actualy have any tag .i only have like 2 tag, one is eva and other is just a stupid robot tag.
what about you grim jack do you have good tag for me ?

Well, I have a good tag, yes. ;)

Nio Bran
09-22-2015, 05:24 AM
Fb link plz

Grim Jack
09-22-2015, 05:29 AM
I can't accept more FR....my queue is maxed out. Check your PM.

Howard
09-23-2015, 02:33 PM
Grim has a wicked tag. My tag wants to be like his tag when he (or she) grows up. I have been trying to close the gap between me and Grim, but it just keeps widening!

Nio Bran
09-24-2015, 03:15 AM
you too howard .any good tag for me ?