PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Reactor

Gabriel Gavril?
09-26-2015, 09:28 AM
Hi,Kobojo!I have a super idea about a new reactor,The Pokemon Reactor.I hope you will read this and I want to make this reactor.I f you will make this reactor I think that the mutants will be:
-Kaiju Kitty-Meowth
-Humongous-Machoke(That will be a new mutant in the reactor grid because you don't have a necro/galactic in the reactor grid)
-Haggis-Ursarig or Pangoro
-Glubber-Ditto
-Selendis-Mewtwo

And a new reactor exclusive mutant:CharDragon a mutant that resembles Charizard.I will be a Zoomorph/Mythic mutant(but please don't make a Platinum or Gold version of Dracus Nobilis because a new mutant that looks like Charizard will be coolest that Dracus Nobilis).
It's moves will be:
-Dragon Claw-a Zoomorph move-The mutant's claws become big.In the first move at level 1-9 the mutant wil hit with a single Claw and when it will reach level 10 it will hit with the both claws.
-Blast Burn-A Mythic move-The mutant punches the ground and send a wave of fire at the level 5-14 and when it will reach level 15 the have will be biggest like Pit Lord's move Hell's Fire.

I hope you will read this and yiu will count this and make this reactor.

Greetings,one of your best fan Gabriel from Romania

Gabriel Gavril?
09-26-2015, 09:35 AM
Sorry.I made a mistake I wrote will be collest.The correct form is Would be cooler.Sorry for my mistake.

Gabriel Gavril?
09-26-2015, 09:47 AM
Sorry.I wrote the have.I must write the wave.

Nio Bran
09-26-2015, 10:03 AM
There is an edit button at bottom right

And copyright ?

Kaiju Possum
09-26-2015, 03:44 PM
Heh... I think a Buranka-Pikachu would fit in well with that theme. ;)

Gabriel Gavril?
09-26-2015, 08:38 PM
Sorry I didn't know.But they copied the DC and Marvel heroes and villains.

Gabriel Gavril?
09-26-2015, 08:39 PM
That's the stuff bro.;)

Brandon Phoummany
09-27-2015, 03:15 PM
Great bro.

Gabriel Gavril?
09-27-2015, 04:12 PM
Great bro.
Thanks bro!