PDA

View Full Version : XP TRAINING MODE

KostisGouz
09-30-2015, 02:23 PM
A lot of psy-captains, probably advanced players follow a process known as "XP farming". It's basically when you repeat the level of your choice (like the omega division boss stages) and train your lower-level mutants. However, it'd be great if we could activate a new, XP Training Mode, during which we would be able to do a fight for more passes, the more the passes, the more the XP gained. If we, for example, spent 50 passes and won the fight, we'd get 5 times more XP. There would actually be no difference, except it would make it easier for us to train our mutants. But because this would sound too overpowered, here are some conditions:
1. For every +X1 multiplication, we would need to pay 5 bars of gold (40 passes in one fight= 4x5=20)
2. In the challenges, the ones that require to complete fights, would not count XP training mode fights for more. It would still be one.

Consequently, the only thing that's affected by the mode is that you dedicate less time to train your mutants (for a price of course). If you agree with this idea, please give an upvote and we can make training easier. As far I love playing mutants, I do not have the time to do a lot of fights and this would benefit people like me, which I think are of a considerably high amount.